“I am Kenyan”

Wtf! Not all of them were killed. Because of his threat, the detainees were released
What about those who died?
The reason why Kenya and Ethiopia kill us all the time is because of our forgiving and forgetful nature. Thousands were killed by Kenya and Somalia didn’t hold them accountable.
Ethiopia did the same and again no one held them to account.

instead of being happy for not be killed, we should be mad for our people who got wiped out and the people who did are in our country killing more

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
The reason why Kenya and Ethiopia kill us all the time is because of our forgiving and forgetful nature. Thousands were killed by Kenya and Somalia didn’t hold them accountable.

instead of being happy for not be killed, we should be mad for our people who got wiped out and the people who did are in our country killing more
So lemme get this straight you are supporting what that man said?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

First time I agree with you, Kenya who massacred our people before for refusing to be annexed, are also now bombing our people for refusing to be annexed right now.

:drakelaugh:

@Django whats your opinion on the subject at hand? why is your father on camera talking like a kikuyu?
The opinion is what he is saying is true.
Somalis are tribal community.
They only support their tribes.
Somalia is a colonial project.
That only benefitted a few.The original poster is Galjecel he was brought and settled in kismaayo in the 60s to boost mj numbers.Before 1960s Galjecel were not known to settle in Lower Jubba.
Somali government did little to development in juboyinka from the 60s all the way to 1991.
No roads were used to link lower Jubba especially Afmadow to Kismaayo_Ogaden were denied job opportunities in Kismaayo by successive regimes.
The government of Somalia saw a threat if there was business continuity between Juboyinka and NFD.So they mislead reer NFD with the fake somalinimo by giving them useless guns that cannot counter the British supported governt of kenya.So the backlash was villages in NFD were torched pastorilists hit had.The government in Somalia did nothing tangible but shed crocodile tears in the media and did not match up to expectations as in reality that is what they wanted.While Kenyan government employed hostile policies on the bandits collectively punishing the somalis the MSB regime of 1969 embarked on same policy in juboyinka by redrawing the provincial borders and arming Dir in Luuq to attack Cawliyahan while MX migrated from Ethiopia,the 1974 drought mx migrants and kept settling in numbers..
Also MX promoted Cascasey (MX) and was the Provincial commissioner who was marginalising ogadens in Kismaayo and trying to push them to Afmadow.

The ogaden before the colonialists came were ruling from mundull baraawe all the way to Naivasha Kenya and the British pushed the Ogaden back to Garissa and divided the ogaden into sections one under NFD British East Africa and the other under Jubbaland.Jubbaland was given Italian Somaliland as it was difficult to both manage NFD and Jubbaland.

There are many sick clowns here who yesterday were rejoicing about Somali owned planes being attacked by Ethiopians.
Because I know if it belonged to their clan they would have condemned it so since it doesn't belong to them they decided to rejoice and celebrate and claim as if Uhuru Kenyatta plane was being shot down.

The moral of the story is Reer NFD have woken up from the fake somaliweyne slumber that was being managed from Villa Somalia.

The only community that benefitted most from Somaliyweyn propaganda were MSB kins from.being squatters and shegaaro on other peoples land to owning a voice and using state resources to settle migrants from Nageyle,Galgaduud/Cabudwaaq to a land in Gedo.
Ogadens were pushed to Middle Jubba and NFD while communities like Garreh and Degodia were pushed to NFD to be at the mercy of hostile Kenyan government.The raxaweyn were also pushed from Gedo.

This is the same strategy that Farmajo wants he wants to move the remaining squatters from Ethiopia and Cabudwaaq to Kismaayo.
So they have to recycle old kacanka propaganda that Kenya is the enemy.This time it will not work as even the old man has woken up from the fake somaliweyne slumber.Didnt you guys notice some days ago a mX forumer posting Wagalla Masscre the motive was to enrage reer NFD and entrap them.

Ogaden will never fight Kenya or Ethiopia for langaab interests .Langaab should never rule Somalia they are ahlu Nar because they have cuqdad.You cant trust them just see what legacy MSB left he left Somalia totally destroyed his Nephew Farmajo is just following his footsteps.

Again do not go for the person but his points
If you want civility go back and log on to your original username.

It says alot about people that appear from know where and all of a sudden they behave like someone who has been a debater on political section of sspot.
You know well you have no credibility under your old username.

I have stated my facts and you have stated your bias.

Zayn

If you want civility go back and log on to your original username.

It says alot about people that appear from know where and all of a sudden they behave like someone who has been a debater on political section of sspot.
You know well you have no credibility under your old username.

I have stated my facts and you have stated your bias.
I have been here long enough. Jist because am not active most of time doesn't mean that I have no credibility. Now you are just basing your arguement on me being an alt acc, says a lot tbh. You got nothing buddy

I have been here long enough. Jist because am not active most of time doesn't mean that I have no credibility. Now you are just basing your arguement on me being an alt acc, says a lot tbh. You got nothing buddy
You use different usernames you have only been inactive in few usernames but active in others.

Civility starts from within.
You cant preach water and drink wine.

Zayn

You use different usernames you have only been inactive in few usernames but active in others.

Civility starts from within.
You cant preach water and drink wine.
Ok provide proof of your ridicolous accusation. You know I can accuse you too but it aint credible until I provide evidence