Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's time to spread your legs lady's.

tumblr_njb05dud361u16lfbo1_400.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
I see now xalimos want to taste some of that raw meat :ohhhdamn:
You are a fool for passing over such sexy men. Give them to us..
:mjhaps:

We’ll send them to heaven and back with our big futos. We will do the work your flat asses couldn’t do. We will do these kings justice!
:mjkkk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

We’ll send them to heaven and back with our big futos. We will do the work your flat asses couldn’t do. We will do these kings justice!
Nope I will stick to my nerdy Abdi. I will give birth to the greatest Somalian ruler. My child will save your dying country:mjcry:

SumMo

very lowkey
Nope I will stick to my nerdy Abdi. I will give birth to the greatest Somalian ruler. My child will save your dying country:mjcry:
Your child will be ugly tho.
:siilaanyosmile:

Only a amxaar KING can give you sexy children! The men will be muscular like their daddy, and the daughters will inherit our big futos. Perfect genes, perfect family, perfect life. God is truly great!
:stevej::ohhhdamn:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

WTF is this bullshit?:westbrookwtf: No way jose. Our xalimos futos are reserved for us faraxs instead. What the hell are you trying to do? Turn the Somali community against you?

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq Look at this crap sxb. Rule number 1 Never breed with the enemies.

@SumMo @xalimathe6

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.