“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, I thought u wuz one of the few decent Xalimos here :kodaksmiley:
I was trolling. Everyone knows how much I despise those filthy raw meat eaters. :vqbuyv0:
main-qimg-ecd7246a66062dc511f559d5ca6768b4-c

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Habeshas really have just one dish :mjlol: Imagine eating injera breakfast lunch and dinner. Dessert prolly injera sprinkled with sugar.

We have breakfast such as foul, kinche, and oatmeal. You guys only eat that sour injera in the morning with sugary tea

You Somalians love our injera, every habesha restaurant I go to I see fat Somalian killing injera.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We have breakfast such as foul, kinche, and oatmeal. You guys only eat that sour injera in the morning with sugary drink.

You Somalians love our injera, every habesha restaurant I go to I see fat Somalian killing injera.

Somalis would never eat the same food of their conquered victims.

Keep eating this you filthy pig raw meat eating Habashit!

maxresdefault.jpg

We have breakfast such as foul, kinche, and oatmeal. You guys only eat that sour injera in the morning with sugary tea

No habesha hate here.

I love ethio food.
Well... when It's cooked.
:nvjpqts:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She doesn't realize her Somali boyfriend sees her as a Habesha concubine after he remembers Ahmed Gurrey era.
My Somalian boyfriend loves me to death. He has never dated a fat xalimo. As matter fact he can’t stand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending