“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have breakfast such as foul, kinche, and oatmeal. You guys only eat that sour injera in the morning with sugary tea

You Somalians love our injera, every habesha restaurant I go to I see fat Somalian killing injera.

When I visited my habesha friends house after BBall one time, his mum cooked up the craziest dishes. I could hear the disapproving wails of my ancestors as I ate and savoured every last bite. :lawd:

We have breakfast such as foul, kinche, and oatmeal. You guys only eat that sour injera in the morning with sugary tea

You Somalians love our injera, every habesha restaurant I go to I see fat Somalian killing injera.

Canjeero for us is not our main dish. We have diverse 3 course meals.....something Ethiopians aren’t too familiar with :lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:trumpsmirk::rejoice:
Ethiopia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Me and you shall speak Amharic, eat raw meat together and be proud Ethiopian couples.

We are proud Ethio-Somalis.

Ya Habesha let's unite and build an empire! :ohhhdamn::banderas:

etio-jpg.69641

Y’all can be Ethiopians....

I’m claiming my Italian roots. Reer ibn Mario Kart :fittytousand:

Roman Empire shall rise again!

Attachments

• 0AA0FCF2-64D8-40DA-B679-4638A42A0963.png
    0AA0FCF2-64D8-40DA-B679-4638A42A0963.png
    344 bytes · Views: 190

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Canjeero for us is not our main dish. We have diverse 3 course meals.....something Ethiopians aren’t too familiar with :lolbron:
You have pasta which is Italian dish and the oily rice with goat meat ..you eat sour injera with that nasty sweet tea.
Try our breakfast bread you will never eat that nasty sour dough agan

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You all are fockin digooosting we shouldnt even joke with our visible enemies i will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending