“Half Somalis with Somali mom aren’t Somali” Incels

I'm just asking. He goes by his mother's side? Isn't that harram? We should go by linage yes "we are who our father is", shouldn't he by his father
Weird logic, Rasulallah was clear. What's the need to bring forth an example of a fallible man that lived 600+ years after him as proof?

Noticed how it's all western raised and born hooyo mataalo faraxs who get upset seeing a half somali with a somali mother and an ajnabi father claiming somali hertiage. Somalis from back home literally don't care less, why are you diaspora niggas so uptight about this topic?

Based

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
04E758F5-15D8-4701-80E3-38D3094EF66E.jpeg

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Noticed how it's all western raised and born hooyo mataalo faraxs who get upset seeing a half somali with a somali mother and an ajnabi father claiming somali hertiage. Somalis from back home literally don't care less, why are you diaspora niggas so uptight about this topic?
Why is that so true and always reer UK. No offence

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Weird logic, Rasulallah was clear. What's the need to bring forth an example of a fallible man that lived 600+ years after him as proof?
No it’s to show how ignorant and stupid y’all sound. Ibn Taymiyyah isn’t some small scholar, he’s a well known and followed scholar, especially by people who tend to be quite religious and strict themselves. If there was a problem with his name they would’ve already highlighted that but they haven’t.

You guys are acting dense on purpose and claiming even the shayukh are wrong. Going by your post history, you don’t seem like any kind of islamic scholar, if anything you boast about your haram lifestyle on here, so I’m not sure why you think you have the authority to explain hadith to us and hint that Abu Taymiyyah did a haram thing.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
To be honest Somalis are very accepting of assimilating people from other ethnic backgrounds , even today there are clans in Somali that are of Arab lineage and they are considered Somalis. Reer Xamar are descendants of Somali women marrying men with Arabs, south Asian and Persian ancestry. There was also a Warsangeli Sultan whose father was Indian and Carab Salaax who are paternally Arab and married Somalis over generations.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
To be honest Somalis are very accepting of assimilating people from other ethnic backgrounds , even today there are clans in Somali that are of Arab lineage and they are considered Somalis. Reer Xamar are descendants of Somali women marrying men with Arabs, south Asian and Persian ancestry. There was also a Warsangeli Sultan whose father was Indian and Carab Salaax who are paternally Arab and married Somalis over generations.
Don't lie on our name , whose father was Indian. Literally half of our clan are either light skins the other half timo Madow doesn't mean we're indian I'm related to the Suldaan and he's definitely not Indian this is a lie by a certain community. I have bare lightskin cadcad looking people from my family.

Trending