“Faraax luugo baasto”

I still wonder how tf do most of them even live in the Gulf. Not trying to listen to niggas that can get deported anytime soon.

f*ck these coons
Exactly they always portray a good life but it’s cap my friend is from Kuwait she came to America like 2022 she was born there and her parents were there since the 1990s yet they don't have passport luckily she’s in America now
I even heard their passports get taken away by a citizen who is responsible for them. They can't even get a job without that citizen's approval not even get a car

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

We are in our banter era, doqonimo aa naga buuxo.

I take back calling him khaniis since apparently he has a wife, I don’t want to slander him. However, I still don’t condone teaching ajanabis stuff like this.

Someone need to do a stitch and call them out, im not saying anyone here, but someone who already is on tiktok.

These jabs/insults have a strong foothold because some of the somalis are’nt able to read a room and cant differniate between laughing at someone vs laughing with. They are doing the first thing. Lots of comedians/clowns in the country im in rn unfortunately that got 1 trick which is self deprececation.
UK?

Trending