“Faraax luugo baasto”

Shame. They think it’s funny but really it’s embarrassing to teach ajanabi in-jokes.

I had no idea he was khanis, yikes. I thought he was just one of those effeminate men

i don't think its that deep the rest of the video was positive
Nah this is the type is stuff that makes ajnabis start to get comfortable. It might start off harmless but then they genuinely start to think they have a a free pass to say whatever they want. Literally just look at the Yusuf7n situation

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Why are some Somali women so hypocritial. If a Somali guy was to do the same thing and insult Somali women Infront of Ajnabi women, they would go ballistic.

But they will make fun of Somali men Infront of a Ajnabi guy. Never makes sense to me.

No diaspora got more Ls than the khaleeji malis.
  • No passport
  • No good jobs
  • No access to higher education
  • Self hating ana arabs
  • Eat Barris without moos
  • Lazy asf
And they still have the balls to start gender wars 🙄
Exactly they always portray a good life but it’s cap my friend is from Kuwait she came to America like 2022 she was born there and her parents were there since the 1990s yet they don't have passport luckily she’s in America now

Someone need to do a stitch and call them out, im not saying anyone here, but someone who already is on tiktok.

These jabs/insults have a strong foothold because some of the somalis are’nt able to read a room and cant differniate between laughing at someone vs laughing with. They are doing the first thing. Lots of comedians/clowns in the country im in rn unfortunately that got 1 trick which is self deprececation.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 18.53.00.png

Humiliation competition. :mjlol:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
No diaspora got more Ls than the khaleeji malis.
  • No passport
  • No good jobs
  • No access to higher education
  • Self hating ana arabs
  • Eat Barris without moos
  • Lazy asf
And they still have the balls to start gender wars 🙄

I still wonder how tf do most of them even live in the Gulf. Not trying to listen to niggas that can get deported anytime soon.

f*ck these coons

Trending