“A lot of the time in marriages these days men are the problem”

May Allah make it easy for you sis. I agree with the background checks. It’s seems though you have to be very thorough. I don’t know about you though, but I’m really weary of “super religious wadaad guys.” There always seems to be a huge skeleton hiding in their closets.

I find normal Somali men (pray, fast, etc) but also go to work and school and are productive members of society to be the ones you should go for.

Ameen for all of us! And I agree, I definitely want a brother who's ambitious in both the deen and dunya.

May Allah make it easy for you sis. I agree with the background checks. It’s seems though you have to be very thorough. I don’t know about you though, but I’m really weary of “super religious wadaad guys.” There always seems to be a huge skeleton hiding in their closets.

I find normal Somali men (pray, fast, etc) but also go to work and school and are productive members of society to be the ones you should go for.
From experience those Somali Salafi types used to be wasteman hoodtypes until they found god again.

From experience those Somali Salafi types used to be wasteman hoodtypes until they found god again.
Yup. Some use the deen to avoid pursuing higher education and making their lives better. They want you (the woman) to be okay with living in Dixon for the foreseeable future. They then start to resent the woman when life gets tough and she can't work or contribute to the bills (because, of course, homeboy told her that she must stay in the home, as its the best place for a woman.)

Most of these men are khasaaro's and I don't give them any attention.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The rest of the world doesn’t beat women. Take your disgusting fantasy elsewhere.

false. Look at domestic violence rates in the west and then remember most of this goes unreported in Middle East, Africa, Asia , etc.

We let our women get too liberal we must keep tight leash like most of the world does except for cucked places like America , Canada, UK

false. Look at domestic violence rates in the west and then remember most of this goes unreported in Middle East, Africa, Asia , etc.

We let our women get too liberal we must keep tight leash like most of the world does except for cucked places like America , Canada, UK
Nothing justifies the abuse of women. Just stop.

Yup. Some use the deen to avoid pursuing higher education and making their lives better. They want you (the woman) to be okay with living in Dixon for the foreseeable future. They then start to resent the woman when life gets tough and she can't work or contribute to the bills (because, of course, homeboy told her that she must stay in the home, as its the best place for a woman.)

Most of these men are khasaaro's and I don't give them any attention.
Good on you for not settling for those bums.

In my opinion, marriage is pretty much slavery and the man chooses his slave master. Marriage is a unrequited sacrifice, did you know married men work 400 hours more than single men. Married men can't hang out with their friends. Imagine sacrificing your life for other people for a noble cause. Marriage equals emasculation, it means giving up your power. Why do 66% percent of woman initiate divorce.More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year, which means every 37.8 seconds a man get's physically assaulted by his spouse.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In my opinion, marriage is pretty much slavery and the man chooses his slave master. Marriage is a unrequited sacrifice, did you know married men work 400 hours more than single men. Married men can't hang out with their friends. Imagine sacrificing your life for other people for a noble cause. Marriage equals emasculation, it means giving up your power. Why do 66% percent of woman initiate divorce. More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year, which means every 37.8 seconds a man get's physically assaulted by his spouse.

Married men on average earn more than their single counterparts. You don't have to negatively project into the future. Just choose wisely. And you're like 14, so just focus on school instead of watching MGTOW videos.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I find the women are productive in Somali but the men are dead weight, chew, gamble, drink, or waste his time trying to become 'wadaad or politician' but they are usually the worst ones when it comes to divorces because they are never home for their kids and ramble all day about the next world or how their going to change Somalia while neglecting to do something productive in this world and leaving some sort of inheritance so your next generation can begin wealth creation.

Wealth happens thru passing down in generations and it gets added too by subsequent generations, this is absent in Somali culture today. They start in immigrant ghettos which is fine because all migrants do but your next generation should be livin in the suburbs and middle-class, integrated into their community while adding something back to their people's homeland like the Jews do for Israel.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am very 'materialistic' orientated, I judge men and women by their success in this world and how far up they are in the pecking order of wealth or authority, I don't judge by their looks(this disappears over time) it's a bad way to invest into a marriage by seeking beauty because u will end up not developing wealth inheritance to your next generation and u will have the continous cycle of poverty because your eyes blinded u.

vanilla

i think with my heart
:francis: ppl expect too much from marriage.... as if marriage is the magic that turns you whole, heathy, religious, rich, successful, sane,... and so on..

Married men on average earn more than their single counterparts. You don't have to negatively project into the future. Just choose wisely. And you're like 14, so just focus on school instead of watching MGTOW videos.
MGTOW is old it’s called being BASED now based on what no one knows

:francis: ppl expect too much from marriage.... as if marriage is the magic that turns you whole, heathy, religious, rich, successful, sane,... and so on..
Right all marriage is a contract to propagate the human species in a halal way and raise any offspring from it. It doesn’t make you a better person

One hard thing about marriage I have found talking to a lot of girls over the years. Most expect to stay home even before getting pregnant. I had a girl mock me once because she found out she makes more than me and questioned why she should settle down with someone if he can’t provide the same level of earnings she currently has.

I am not poor by any means earnings wise and even wealthier than most people that are in her pay grade and higher because I am very good at saving money but it really opened my eyes a lot of girls just want a guy that racks in a lot of dough, which to me seemed odd cause most high paying jobs aren’t that stable outside of medicine, that potential hubby will hit a rough patch eventually when it comes to employment. We have had 2 major recessions in 12 years.

Trending