‘Somali’ murtads aren’t Somali

Are Somali gaals somali?

• Total voters
This is next level bs,how does religion decide your ethnicity? This the is the kind of mindset which will forever keep somalia in the 3rd world. We need to get rid of wahabi/salafi Islam.

This is stupid asf, arabs and every other race I’ve never heard someone say you aren’t [insert group] you aren’t their ethnicity. Somalis are the only one that say this shit smh Islam isn’t even Somali or even from Somalia

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is stupid asf, arabs and every other race I’ve never heard someone say you aren’t [insert group] you aren’t their ethnicity. Somalis are the only one that say this shit smh Islam isn’t even Somali or even from Somalia

It's mostly an internet extremist phenomenon. I have never encountered it real life. Some few Jabuuti Somalis who are Christian are a good example. I've seen how other Somalis speak of them in real life including ones who've introduced me to one or two of them; there is a general disapproving air and melancholy over their having lost Islam but there is no remote question regarding their "Somaliness". They look Somali, they speak Somali, live in Somali lands... What are we supposed to consider them? Axmaaro?

It's mostly an internet extremist phenomenon. I have never encountered it real life. Some few Jabuuti Somalis who are Christian are a good example. I've seen how other Somalis speak of them in real life including ones who've introduced me to one or two of them; there is a general disapproving air and melancholy over their having lost Islam but there is no remote question regarding their "Somaliness". They look Somali, they speak Somali, live in Somali lands... What are we supposed to consider them? Axmaaro?
That’s because when people leave a religion they mostly don’t go to another religion and just become atheist. Somalis will accept christians but not atheists. It’s the same reason why you’ve probably never seen an madibaan in real life they just hide because they can’t come out.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What with the murtads obsessive hatred against Arab or the Arabic langauge? these guys don't mind speaking in any european language or dressing like them, but they'll go apeshit if anyone does anything arab/arabic related.

wallahi i'm not kidding when i say that these people behave exactly like the quran describe them.

What with the murtads obsessive hatred against Arab or the Arabic langauge? these guys don't mind speaking in any european language or dressing like them, but they'll go apeshit if anyone does anything arab/arabic related.

wallahi i'm not kidding when i say that these people behave exactly like the quran describe them.
iont hate on arabia :russ:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I accept gay people but not transformers.
Your picture
giphy.gif

Princefan

80s fan
Okay and you think you have any right to decide who's somali and who's not? You sound just like the Americans with false beliefs. If your somali you have to be Muslim
I mean i disagree with homosexuality but i do not hate gay people. You do not decide who is somali. If the person has somali genetics guess what theyre somali. I say this as a somali muslim woman. Astaghfirullah you should be ashamed of yourself.

Because Arabs are subhumans, I refuse to believe that the creator of the universe would pick such a lowly nation to spread his message or declare their verbal diarrhea as holy.

Okay and you think you have any right to decide who's somali and who's not? You sound just like the Americans with false beliefs. If your somali you have to be Muslim
Ironically your using the same logic as transsexuals you can change yourself based on your beliefs

Latest posts