‘Somali’ murtads aren’t Somali

Are Somali gaals somali?

• Total voters
Wallahi I’m confused. @The Greatest is clearly a self hater on top of being a murtad. So how come he’s getting so vexed now that we revoked his Somali card? :umwhat:
Don’t tag in threads like we’re friends I tell some home truths and now I’m a self-hater. You didn’t revoke shit in fact more guests that view this site see what Muslims really are a bunch of emotional defensive idiots :heh:

Ignore him, he's clearly a troll that just spouts nonsense without giving a single fact. Where are his academic sources to back up his claims?
You just a waste of my time I’ve responded to all your points your the troll constantly mentioning me in different threads.

Xaruun

VIP
Don’t tag in threads like we’re friends I tell some home truths and now I’m a self-hater. You didn’t revoke shit in fact more guests that view this site see what Muslims really are a bunch of emotional defensive idiots :heh:
Retaed you call anybody who disagrees with you a qaxooti and start saying coon shit. You’re a bonafide self hater. The guests are probably laughing at you.

Retaed you call anybody who disagrees with you a qaxooti and start saying coon shit. You’re a bonafide self hater. The guests are probably laughing at you.
People calling me an insect and mocking me and I say they are a qaxooti as a response back which is true and suddenly I’m the devil. GTFOH bro who do you think your kidding the guests are not all Somalis and defo not all muslim.

Xaruun

VIP
Waaah waaah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This has literally been you throughout this whole thread:
4ACC0F13-071A-4D41-916D-EB1119378712.jpeg

Xaruun

VIP
Lol you’ve literally accused me of strawmanning whenever I’ve cornered you and admitted Somali gaals are by nationality Somali. :pachah1:
Your defo a kid imagine editing my response like that. :heh:
I love sucking horse dicks btw
Nationality =/= ethnicity retard. What are you even trying to prove? You’re so handicapped. :dead:

Nationality =/= ethnicity retard. What are you even trying to prove? You’re so handicapped. :dead:
Everywhere except the west you have to fill out certain criteria to be a citizen. Somalia constitution says you have to Muslim to be a Somali citizen and I’ve just made you say somali gaals are Somali by nationality. :chrisfreshhah:
Word of advice think before you type.:heh:

Xaruun

VIP
Everywhere except the west you have to fill out certain criteria to be a citizen. Somalia constitution says you have to Muslim to be a Somali citizen and I’ve just made you say somali gaals are Somali by nationality. :chrisfreshhah:
Word of advice think before you type.:heh:
Really? Ok then Somali gaals are neither Somali by ethnicity nor nationality. :mybusiness:

You are Somali if both of your parents are Somali.

Some retards on here cannot grasp this simple fact.

Ethnicity is not a club that people can leave and enter.

No one can "become Somali" so no one can leave it either.

Last edited:
If a somali becomes a kaafir, then reverts back to Islam after some time, does the person suddenly stops being somali after he/she leaves Islam and becomes one again when he/she returns?? No. They are gaals in that time period.

Our ancestors where gaals before they became muslim, now alhamdulillah all of us are muslims. Personally gaal and other degenerate somalis should definitely removed from the community and only allowed back when they have changed their ways.