‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

I’ve always consistently been anti invasion and anti habeshi. Unlike you I don’t operate on blind and delusional support.

Im impressed with the last post though! You’re not a habeshi beg the way I thought you would be.
It’s a historical fact I’m not a revisionist and I have no reason to be fond of xabashi that have taken my land by force.

Eth

ethiopia is not like the post colonial African states. It was a dynasty oo dhulka qori caaradi ku qabsaday like the rest of the nations not colonised in the world. That argument is mute. Dhulka Somali galbeed qori caaradi uun ba lagu so qaadi kara. Post colonial talking points won’t work.
Except this ^ total and utter complete bullshit. Because of your last post I’ll assume you didn’t know. They were completely captured by the Italians and Addis Ababa was the capital of “Italian East Africa” it included southern Somalia and Galbeed. The British later defeated and took over and were the new colonial leaders but because of Selassie and their always begging mutual Christianity they let them say they were never colonized (utter lie). And gave them parts of our land.

Acruallt it was us Somalis who always fought off the colonialists and even in coastal cities like Xamar they recorded they were like prisoners in their homes because of the local Somalis. Another things is you could never compare coastal Somali regions to inner lands like inner Somali Region and especially Ethiopian begs.

Which Isaak guy broke dis girls hart. Or she grew up wit a darod mother. I can say wallahi it is 1 of da 2:russ:
Neither, I love all Isaaqs and Daroods. But I will always be disgusted with any Somali who holds anti Somali sentiments.

It’s not that hard to grasp.

A few of my closest family friends and personal friends are Isaaq, but they don’t share your trash views.

If it makes you feel better to believe I’m a qabilist then :manny: I can’t help that can I? Again, whatever helps you sleep better.

I did not ask you for the history of the region. Just answer the initial question or take back your statement. I's very simple.

Do you support the secessionist from the Somali region or do you respect the international law ?
I don’t view Galbeed as secessionist, I view it as occupied western Somalia.

SL secessionist I view as brainwashed (by TPLF it I’m personally being honest) clan secessionists. Not the same thing.

and honestly if the secessionists only claimed their clan territory I would accept it (if it’s genuinely grievances which I don’t agree with, we all have those). But they claim defunct colonial borders of former British SL to undermine Somaliweyne and especially Galbeed. They claim regions that 100% support Somaliweyne.

when I learned it was 1) a habeshi project (to their own ignorance not saying the habeshi didn’t use real grievance) and 2) and most importantly their whole claim was to try and destroy Galbeed and other Somali regions claims to form and join a Somali nation. I’m against it. And always will be.

to be fair personally once we regain Somaliweyn and the “clan” region (no diss) genuinely wants to be separate.... I don’t think they would. But In the rare chance they did I would say to allow them. Because it’s not detriment to everyone else. And id support the rest of the nation support their small country always, but as long they try to destroy Somaliweyn and Somalinimo I’m against it aboowe!

Keep Daroods name out your mouth when the thread has nothing to do with it obsessed weirdo.

U don't care about qabeel like u always say:trumpsmirk:

Neither, I love all Isaaqs and Daroods. But I will always be disgusted with any Somali who holds anti Somali sentiments.

It’s not that hard to grasp.

A few of my closest family friends and personal friends are Isaaq, but they don’t share your trash views.

If it makes you feel better to believe I’m a qabilist then :manny: I can’t help that can I? Again, whatever helps you sleep better.

Qabeelist womens r the worst, get in the kitchen :russ:

I don’t view Galbeed as secessionist, I view it as occupied western Somalia.

SL secessionist I view as brainwashed (by TPLF it I’m personally being honest) clan secessionists. Not the same thing.

and honestly if the secessionists only claimed their clan territory I would accept it (if it’s genuinely grievances which I don’t agree with, we all have those). But they claim defunct colonial borders of former British SL to undermine Somaliweyne and especially Galbeed. They claim regions that 100% support Somaliweyne.

when I learned it was 1) a habeshi project (to their own ignorance not saying the habeshi didn’t use real grievance) and 2) and most importantly their whole claim was to try and destroy Galbeed and other Somali regions claims to form and join a Somali nation. I’m against it. And always will be.

to be fair personally once we regain Somaliweyn and the “clan” region (no diss) genuinely wants to be separate.... I don’t think they would. But In the rare chance they did I would say to allow them. Because it’s not detriment to everyone else. And id support the rest of the nation support their small country always, but as long they try to destroy Somaliweyn and Somalinimo I’m against it aboowe!

Why did you call me aboowe in the end of your essay ? It touched my secessionist heart and I deleted my previous post.

It’s a historical fact I’m not a revisionist and I have no reason to be fond of xabashi that have taken my land by force.
Yeah but... awkwardly enough, secessionists have always supported Habeshis. Called them their brothers. And supported the idea of “Ethiopian Somali”.

:manny: I’m a reader and just going based off history.

Btw even the Habeshis know... you should see what they say about Somalis and the nuances between them they see. It’s shameful. It hasn’t worked up until now and never will.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Yeah but... awkwardly enough, secessionists have always supported Habeshis. Called them their brothers. And supported the idea of “Ethiopian Somali”.

:manny: I’m a reader and just going based off history.

Btw even the Habeshis know... you should see what they say about Somalis and the nuances between them they see. It’s shameful. It hasn’t worked up until now and never will.
YOU HAVE HABESHIS PROTECTING YOUR VOTING BOOTHS
dam it!! this is crazy i am done

Why did you call me aboowe in the end of your essay ? It touched my secessionist heart and I deleted my previous post.
I vehemently disagree with you but you’re still my brother.

I’ve liked you before the last couple of weeks and in most other sections beyond this personally.

Make me feel better by acknowledging habeshi trash are always supported by Europeans.

U don't care about qabeel like u always say:trumpsmirk:

Qabeelist womens r the worst, get in the kitchen :russ:
Get in the kitchen? I’m a great cook though! I don’t get it? Sometimes I post and argue with trashy sspot members while I’m cooking if I’m not on the phone or listening to a podcast. It’s 2020 come with a less nerdy basement dwelling response.

Get in the kitchen? I’m a great cook though! I don’t get it? Sometimes I post and argue with trashy sspot members while I’m cooking if I’m not on the phone or listening to a podcast. It’s 2020 come with a less nerdy basement dwelling response.

Would u cook for ur Isak husband if he is bro Somaliland :diddyass:

You know what Abdulrahman, we used to be friends :bell: Stop fighting me for nerds like draco and samaalism, actually samaalism isn’t even on dracos psycho level.

Personally I’d promote the beauty and development of SL If you didn’t always come to back up psychos shitting on the rest of the country or the FG.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Lol typical. Xamar “in flames” is still more relevant and prosperous than you could ever wish to be with decades of peace. Jokes on you, you should downplay that and not use it as a talking point.

@Mckenzie @Macalin M i don’t even need a response but case and point lol.

You know what, most of the youth from your secessionist enclave either risk life tahriibing or go to enjoy life in the Xamar you speak of. I’ll make a thread about it thanks to you.
I said already. People can diss Xamar all they want but in the end it’s the place everyone wants to go to.

I vehemently disagree with you but you’re still my brother.

I’ve liked you before the last couple of weeks and in most other sections beyond this personally.

Make me feel better by acknowledging habeshi trash are always supported by Europeans.

You know what Abdulrahman, we used to be friends :bell: Stop fighting me for nerds like draco and samaalism, actually samaalism isn’t even on dracos psycho level.

Personally I’d promote the beauty and development of SL If you didn’t always come to back up psychos shitting on the rest of the country or the FG.

Read the black marked passages of the three posts and figure out how to make ME feel better and restore our friendship.
:sass2:

I said already. People can diss Xamar all they want but in the end it’s the place everyone wants to go to.
Literally everyone knows that!!!

Even gaalo looool. Can’t compare where you don’t compete.

I only @ed you to take note if you haven’t noticed? The absolute most active and insecure haters?

lol for my own sanity after you guys questioned me the other day.

hows Europe though aboowe? How’s the weather?

Last edited:

Trending