‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
berbera is releveant today is because siyaad initiated it, and brought up the soviet to develop it or something along them lines, during the good relations Mogadishu had with soviet.
bro!! berbera was a major port before siad barre ever existed,the arabs knew,the british knew it and the russians know it,barre didn't initiate shit in the north thats why the rebellion started there cause they were underdeveloped,barre being a puppet was told "we want that port" and he gave it since he was the leader of united somalia supported by fake ass somalinimo
Lol no they didn’t. That article is probably picking up on the fake story that’s been circulated online for a couple of years, just check how many times it was posted here. It was mentioned in passing in the actual article. If Russia was actually interested they would/have approach the FG about it.
:comeon:ahhhh, into crazy town we go,listen abaayo FGS can't do shit with deals in somaliland they tried to stop the DP world deal and couldn't,ask FGS kullaha. Berbera is not under somalia,here is a message to Failmajo a.k.a Abu Qarax and his stooges like yourself,
by the way whats your sub clan?and whats your twitter? i want to mess with you there

Kkkk last time si somalinimo leh baa hubkaygi oo saldiga berbera aan sisanay ayaan somali oo Dan uu gacangeliyay oo ay igu werereen. Manta nin aan isaaq ahayn wax qori AK ka weyn ma sidandoono the planes the tanks Yhh they’re all mine.

bro!! berbera was a major port before siad barre ever existed,the arabs knew,the british knew it and the russians know it,barre didn't initiate shit in the north thats why the rebellion started there cause they were underdeveloped,barre being a puppet was told "we want that port" and he gave it since he was the leader of united somalia supported by fake ass somalinimo

:comeon:ahhhh, into crazy town we go,listen abaayo FGS can't do shit with deals in somaliland they tried to stop the DP world deal and couldn't,ask FGS kullaha. Berbera is not under somalia,here is a message to Failmajo a.k.a Abu Qarax and his stooges like yourself,
by the way whats your sub clan?and whats your twitter? i want to mess with you there
:what1: Sure

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/28/world/africa/russia-africa-troops.html

‘Gen. Stephen J. Townsend, the head of the military’s Africa Command, or Africom, is expected to face tough questioning on Thursday, when he is scheduled to testify before the Senate Armed Services Committee.’
China's increasing influence in Djibouti is making world powers look elsewhere in the region. Wouldn't be surprised if the US also requests to move some forces into Berbera in the near future.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lol no they didn’t. That article is probably picking up on the fake story that’s been circulated online for a couple of years, just check how many times it was posted here. It was mentioned in passing in the actual article. If Russia was actually interested they would/have approach the FG about it.

Would have approached the Federal Government kulaha. I think the Feder Government has other problems to deal with? Like fighting terrorism making sure poor Somalis stop dying like flies due to terrorist attacks? In stead of making deals for a port they don’t control? You man are so delusional

Would have approached the Federal Government kulaha. I think the Feder Government has other problems to deal with? Like fighting terrorism making sure poor Somalis stop dying like flies due to terrorist attacks? In stead of making deals for a port they don’t control? You man are so delusional
That’s beside the point genius. Look up all the relations Russia has had with with Somalia. It’s all fairly recent and with the central govt. In fact they’ve advocated a lot for us. Everything to do with SL, Berbera and the Russian govt has been lies spread on the internet. Which is probably what that article picked up on in their brief (one sentence) mention of Berbera.

I will post some of it in the upcoming tweets. And they always advocate for the integrity of the Somali state. Most countries don’t support secessionist dreams because they have some of their own lol.

Your response and points are completely irrelevant.

That’s beside the point genius. Look up all the relations Russia has had with with Somalia. It’s all fairly recent and with the central govt. In fact they’ve advocated a lot for us. Everything to do with SL, Berbera and the Russian govt has been lies spread on the internet. Which is probably what that article picked up on in their brief (one sentence) mention of Berbera.

I will post some of it in the upcoming tweets. And they always advocate for the integrity of the Somali state. Most countries don’t support secessionist dreams because they have some of their own lol.

Because cheese man went to Russian arms market which he isn’t allowed to and doesn’t have the money to purchase from?

I would suggest you look into alpha conde putin and sanaag mountain geopolitics.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

But where is the logic? How are you making decisions or deals for a port you DO NOT control? How does that make sense?

Turkey litterally supports sessionists in Cyprus. Russia litterally seceded from the Soviet Union and forcefully removed and recognised south osetia from Georgia. The world is about dano when will be somalis stop going around with the begging bowl :feedme:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Turkey litterally supports sessionists in Cyprus. Russia litterally seceded from the Soviet Union and forcefully removed and recognised south osetia from Georgia. The world is about dano when will be somalis stop going around with the begging bowl :feedme:

Waa delusional saaxib, Xamar is in flames yet they wanna control us yaab

Because cheese man went to Russian arms market which he isn’t allowed to and doesn’t have the money to purchase from?

I would suggest you look into alpha conde putin and sanaag mountain geopolitics.
Says the guy who makes threads about their regional head visiting a hotel in Guinea Conakry and meeting a hotel manager and even today meeting a minister in Lithuania or something.

Downplaying Presidents meeting world powers when you get excited about clan leaders meeting anything ajnabi. Don’t waste my time with your silly talking points.

Waa delusional saaxib, Xamar is in flames yet they wanna control us yaab
Lol typical. Xamar “in flames” is still more relevant and prosperous than you could ever wish to be with decades of peace. Jokes on you, you should downplay that and not use it as a talking point.

@Mckenzie @Macalin M i don’t even need a response but case and point lol.

You know what, most of the youth from your secessionist enclave either risk life tahriibing or go to enjoy life in the Xamar you speak of. I’ll make a thread about it thanks to you.

Your whole existence has survived on a begging bowl in the name of Somalia.

Since you’re air headed. No one supports secessionists openly, especially not in their own country. Your points about countries annexing or claiming other lands in their* favour doesn’t help you at all Lool.

It’s like Somalia claiming Western Somalia with all their consent and the historical grievances behind it. Versus a clan claiming a defunct colonial border while many within it and majority within the country disagree.

Anyway, all these emotions because I called out the lie/fairytale of Russians taking some secessionists in Somalia seriously. Smh.

But where is the logic? How are you making decisions or deals for a port you DO NOT control? How does that make sense?
That’s how the world works. Do you think anyone would make deals about Syria with ISIS or deals with Houthis about Yemen? Lol or even deals with Catalan about Spain? Control is irrelevant. International law is about sovereign states and governments. Not clan enclaves.

Your whole existence has survived on a begging bowl in the name of Somalia.

Since you’re air headed. No one supports secessionists openly, especially not in their own country. Your points about countries annexing or claiming other lands in their* favour doesn’t help you at all Lool.

It’s like Somalia claiming Western Somalia with all their consent and the historical grievances behind it. Versus a clan claiming a defunct colonial border while many within it and majority within the country disagree.

Anyway, all these emotions because I called out the lie/fairytale of Russians taking some secessionists in Somalia seriously. Smh.
Why do you always equate xamar and the international institutions that are owned by all of Somalia? Why do you always get angry aswell kkkkkkk.

Why do you always equate xamar and the international institutions that are owned by all of Somalia? Why do you always get angry aswell kkkkkkk.
.... because it’s the seat of the national government? Like when people say “Washington”, “Moscow”, they’re talking about the *whole* country and it’s government genius.

That’s how the world works. Do you think anyone would make deals about Syria with ISIS or deals with Houthis about Yemen? Lol or even deals with Catalan about Spain? Control is irrelevant. International law is about sovereign states and governments. Not clan enclaves.
Bro no one cares about international law. Somaliland is just good leverage to make somalia sign whatever foreign nations want like. You’re a so called somaliweynist but your talking about territorial integrity. Do you agree with the territorial integrity of Ethiopia? Do you think foreign nations and Ethiopia and Kenya don’t know a revived Somalia will attack them. We are in this schism by design

I get angry because you try to make all Somalis look like shit on an English speaking forum. You’re too simple minded to realize how it negatively effects you too.

I will always correct your delusional BS.

.... because it’s the seat of the national government? Like when people say “Washington”, “Moscow”, they’re talking about the *whole* country and it’s government genius.
No but you equate these institutions as belonging to reer xamar or something waa wax aad ula yaab leh

I get angry because you try to make all Somalis look like shit on an English speaking forum. You’re too simple minded to realize how it negatively effects you too.

I will always correct your delusional BS.
Nigga this is a fadhi ku dirir forum most countries have there own.