‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

Macalin M

Out here
Literally everyone knows that!!!

Even gaalo looool. Can’t compare where you don’t compete.

I only @ed you to take note if you haven’t noticed? The absolute most active and insecure haters?

lol for my own sanity after you guys questioned be the other day.

hows Europe though aboowe? How’s the weather?
I know everything. Even you murusades I can’t trust lol. But I love all of you.

London is cold. My hands are freezing. I’m wearing a snood, gloves and a coat. I’m not cut out for this weather. And it’s only going to get worse. Sigh

Beimg anti Somaliland is that serious for u:shookgabre:
?????

why would I support anti Somaliweyn sentimists?

are you an airhead? How wouldn’t Somaliweyn include my husband and children? You’re brainwashed take some time out to read and learn before you get back on here.

I know everything. Even you murusades I can’t trust lol. But I love all of you.

London is cold. My hands are freezing. I’m wearing a snood, gloves and a coat. I’m not cut out for this weather. And it’s only going to get worse. Sigh
Canada is colder.

wth, why can’t you trust murusades???

I feel like people spread a lot of misinfo about us like all the werewolf myths because maybe there isn’t enough of us around in diaspora?

again I love all Somalis and look through the forum, who has promoted Xamar more than I have on this here?

Macalin M

Out here
Canada is colder.

wth, why can’t you trust murusades???

I feel like people spread a lot of misinfo about us like all the werewolf myths because maybe there isn’t enough of us around in diaspora?

again I love all Somalis and look through the forum, who has promoted Xamar more than I have on this forum?
Looooooooooool I mostly said that to get a reaction from you. I love you too darling don’t worry

Loooooool

except it’s about me and not you! I think I’m reasonable and fair! You’re not. You’re like the other fob weirdos to me rn :ftw9nwa: you wish.

Anyway I agree for the path of reconciliation, it's just a forum in the end. I'll leave you alone in your cyber war against "secessionists".

Good night sister, or good afternoon in Canada.

Anyway I agree for the path of reconciliation, it's just a forum in the end. I'll leave you alone in your cyber war against "secessionists".

Good night sister, or good afternoon in Canada.
Evening brother. But don’t do that :ftw9nwa: As if I didn’t @ one person and 5 came running. All guys, one girl.

dont try that smh.!

DRACO

VIP
why would I support anti Somaliweyn sentimists?

again I love all Somalis and look through the forum, who has promoted Xamar more than I have on this forum?
Promoting a City (Xamar) ≠ Being Pro Somali

To actually be Pro Somali, and truly support Somali unity, you should try to be more like these good people:
C6Pl1lXWQAEHHVO.jpg

upload_2020-1-29_21-53-29.jpeg

images.jpg