‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

Oh and Djiboutians historically wanted to join Somalia but France and others saw to it they couldn’t, just like Galbeed and NFD. The Somali govt was one of their biggest advocates for independence and I’ve never seen or heard of a Djiboutian (other than an SL secessionist flaming Djibouti) say anything to detriment other Somalis.

that’s why people respect and support them if that’s why you’re confused.
Nigga that’s dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Djibouti has been a sovereign nation for 43 years and can join somalia with one stroke of their presidents pen. It just shows your Somaliweyn agenda is fake. I also saw you say we spread anti galbeed stuff and often wax lyrical about your ‘OG’ family. You have been been fed a bunch of faqash talking points Combined with cuqdad from landers that make fun of xamar. You loath isaaq tribe.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Oh and Djiboutians historically wanted to join Somalia but France and others saw to it they couldn’t, just like Galbeed and NFD. The Somali govt was one of their biggest advocates for independence and I’ve never seen or heard of a Djiboutian (other than an SL secessionist flaming Djibouti) say anything to detriment other Somalis.

that’s why people respect and support them if that’s why you’re confused.
retard,somaliland wanted to unite with somalia too,but guess what it didn't work out,djiboutians are probably glad they didn't even though its a shithole there too

somaliland without any recognition is doing fine,better even and once we do get it,we will live you in the dust,keep crying

arabs have separate countries is the U.A.E anti-arab cause its not united with saudia,childish thing to say and very desperate too,abaayo you need to step out of politics and somali issue for a while,i am being sincere

somaliland are the only somali state(majeertania too somehow) that have traditional somali style of government while the south is just another african country try to fit in,us we have been successful on are own,you should deal with your own issues down south instead of looking for someone to blame,how dumb and desperate of you
Shum aka Dr OSMAN, stop trying to compare a dusty clan enclave (supported by ajnabis) the historical Somali state. Do some more reading and learning about real history and what happened and why, then at me, until then you’re boring me. So bye.

Again, look at the history of the region and how it became a part of Ethiopia. Against the people’s will now and in history. They have nothing to do with Ethiopia and everything to do with Somalia. Stop comparing that to some clan enclave within Somalia that popped up after the civil war.
Was this after the civil war? You’ve got to the point of lying about history because it doesn’t suit your argument
763A9CDD-8A4A-4399-BD76-014670AE32C9.jpeg

Again, look at the history of the region and how it became a part of Ethiopia. Against the people’s will now and in history. They have nothing to do with Ethiopia and everything to do with Somalia. Stop comparing that to some clan enclave within Somalia that popped up after the civil war.

I did not ask you for the history of the region. Just answer the initial question or take back your statement. I's very simple.

Do you support the secessionist from the Somali region or do you respect the international law ?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Shum aka Dr OSMAN, stop trying to compare a dusty clan enclave (supported by ajnabis) the historical Somali state. Do some more reading and learning about real history and what happened and why, then at me, until then you’re boring me. So bye.
:francis: this is what i get for going into the rabbit hole with this nut

Calling part of what you see as your country dusty but get upset when people insult xamar? Hmm

Nigga that’s dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Djibouti has been a sovereign nation for 43 years and can join somalia with one stroke of their presidents pen. It just shows your Somaliweyn agenda is fake. I also saw you say we spread anti galbeed stuff and often wax lyrical about your ‘OG’ family. You have been been fed a bunch of ****** talking points Combined with cuqdad from landers that make fun of xamar. You loath isaaq tribe.
Not long after Djibouti became independent we descended into civil war. Which is obviously why they couldn’t join if they wanted to. Stop employing grade 2 level talking points.

I don’t hate any tribe but I hate anything against Somalia/Somaliweyn like I’ve said multiple times. If it helps you sleep better to believe I dislike and disagree with you because if your clan cool, I couldn’t care less as it’s not genuine :manny:

Nigga that’s dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Djibouti has been a sovereign nation for 43 years and can join somalia with one stroke of their presidents pen. It just shows your Somaliweyn agenda is fake. I also saw you say we spread anti galbeed stuff and often wax lyrical about your ‘OG’ family. You have been been fed a bunch of ****** talking points Combined with cuqdad from landers that make fun of xamar. You loath isaaq tribe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no one in my family has ever spoken bad about any clan, like I’ve said. It’s based on my own observations on here. All the obsessive secessionists are the trashiest I’ve seen of Somalis. Just being honest.

Try again.

Eth
ethiopia is not like the post colonial African states. It was a dynasty oo dhulka qori caaradi ku qabsaday like the rest of the nations not colonised in the world. That argument is mute. Dhulka Somali galbeed qori caaradi uun ba lagu so qaadi kara. Post colonial talking points won’t work.

Eth

ethiopia is not like the post colonial African states. It was a dynasty oo dhulka qori caaradi ku qabsaday like the rest of the nations not colonised in the world. That argument is mute. Dhulka Somali galbeed qori caaradi uun ba lagu so qaadi kara. Post colonial talking points won’t work.
BS. It was some Habeshis who were slaves to colonialists and worked for them. Their whole history since Imam Ahmed was crying to Europeans in the name of Christianity.

They were British pets and it worked out for them in the end. That is all. Their whole claimed history of not being colonized (they were colonized by Italy and Britain). Fighting and beating Italians (they were armed by and fought alongside British).

I’m over this, bore someone else.

Again, a defunct colonial border? That only one clan after the civil war claims. It’s a clan project. Don’t insult anyone intelligence.
It’s not a defunk colonial border but a defunked post colonial border. The border wasn’t scrapped by colonials before we got our independace but by 2 soverign states. It no different to the French British border that divides my people. It’s the fact that some people find it hard to say that which shows there is no somaliweyn but it’s an extension of the behaviour that lead to a 30 year stale made in Somalia.

It’s not a defunk colonial border but a defunked post colonial border. The border wasn’t scrapped by colonials before we got our independace but by 2 soverign states. It no different to the French British border that divides my people. It’s the fact that some people find it hard to say that which shows there is no somaliweyn but it’s an extension of the behaviour that lead to a 30 year stale made in Somalia.
Lol sure. Whatever helps you sleep better.

I’m genuinely bored.

BS. It was some Habeshis who were slaves to colonialists and worked for them. Their whole history since Imam Ahmed was crying to Europeans in the name of Christianity.

They were British pets and it worked out for them in the end. That is all. Their whole claimed history of not being colonized (they were colonized by Italy and Britain). Fighting and beating Italians (they were armed by and fought alongside British).

I’m over this, bore someone else.
I agree with you that they were a client state but through being Christian they were able to gain enough support in the west to stop them being colonised. When they were captured by Italy there ally came and defeated Italy and restored their sovereignty.

I agree with you that they were a client state but through being Christian they were able to gain enough support in the west to stop them being colonised. When they were captured by Italy there ally came and defeated Italy and restored their sovereignty.
So it had (and even now) nothing to do with them and everything to do with their European masters.

:leon: I’m impressed.

Lmao typical. Anyways let’s hope ethiopia invade Somaliland for you like baydabo :damn:

No principles and a historical revisionist
I’ve always consistently been anti invasion and anti habeshi. Unlike you I don’t operate on blind and delusional support.

Im impressed with the last post though! You’re not a habeshi beg the way I thought you would be.

Trending

Latest posts