‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

Bro no one cares about international law. Somaliland is just good leverage to make somalia sign whatever foreign nations want like. You’re a so called somaliweynist but your talking about territorial integrity. Do you agree with the territorial integrity of Ethiopia? Do you think foreign nations and Ethiopia and Kenya don’t know a revived Somalia will attack them. We are in this schism by design
Everyone cares about international law. Only time people go out on a whim and ignore it is when it’s their immediate neighbours or actual claimed territory. 30+ years should’ve taught you this. SL isn’t Crimea loool.

Those nations know and it’s why Somalia has been in this state all this time. But now we are gaining international partners (to their annoyance). It started with turkey and it’s all connected to the new “change” in Ethiopia. The status quo wasn’t working.

I’m not here to teach you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol typical. Xamar “in flames” is still more relevant and prosperous than you could ever wish to be with decades of peace. Jokes on you, you should downplay that and not use it as a talking point.

@Mckenzie @Macalin M i don’t even need a response but case and point lol.

You know what, most of the youth from your secessionist enclave either risk life tahriibing or go to enjoy life in the Xamar you speak of. I’ll make a thread about it thanks to you.

Dont come at us wit ur anti Isaak uqdad den tag hawiye members and say ' look they hates us":kodaksmiley:

Everyone cares about international law. Only time people go out on a whim and ignore it is when it’s their immediate neighbours or actual claimed territory. 30+ years should’ve taught you this. SL isn’t Crimea loool.

Those nations know and it’s why Somalia has been in this state all this time. But now we are gaining international partners (to their annoyance). It started with turkey and it’s all connected to the new “change” in Ethiopia. The status quo wasn’t working.

Aad ayaan kula yabanyahay. You think ethiopia supports a new change in Somalia. Nacaska Farmajo ba warqad laga sexeeday afar deked in exchange for Ethiopia saying it respects the territorial integrity of Somalia. They haven’t pulled out of the UAE port deal? Ethiopia has no need to recognise Somaliland but would if they saw danger coming from Somalia.

Do you support the secessionists movement of the Somali region in Ethiopia or do you rather respect the international recognized borders of Ethiopia, due to international law ?

I’m not a qabilist, cry all you want.

tenor.gif

Aad ayaan kula yabanyahay. You think ethiopia supports a new change in Somalia. Nacaska Farmajo ba warqad laga sexeeday afar deked in exchange for Ethiopia saying it respects the territorial integrity of Somalia. They haven’t pulled out of the UAE port deal? Ethiopia has no need to recognise Somaliland but would if they saw danger coming from Somalia.
Soon I will write off genuinely responding to you like I have Dr Osmans crazy ass. When I said Ethiopia was forced I didn’t mean because of Somalia but I meant internal issues that directly stem from Somalia/Somalis. They needed to change pace for their own sake. Again I meant their status quo wasn’t working. It’s enough proof how quickly they shut regional states out like their close pet in the one you always advocate for.

No one in this world has any need to recognize SL. If they did it would’ve happened by now. There is 0 benefit and the deal you speak of was signed by the previous FG. They wouldn’t be able to continue it without that, it’s why their foreign minister when asked about it in the interview went straight to sighting to previous FG allowing it.

Do you support the secessionists movement of the Somali region in Ethiopia or do you rather respect the international recognized borders of Ethiopia, due to international law ?
It’s not a secessionist movement? Only a habeshi would make such a claim lol.

Its a part of Greater Somalia handed over to another government against their will, just like NFD. Now and in history.

Are you comparing that to a *clan* that decided in the 90s they would like to separate from the rest of their ethnicity? Claiming defunct colonial border where everyone but their clan is against the secession?

Soon I will write off genuinely responding to you like I have Dr Osmans crazy ass. When I said Ethiopia was forced I didn’t mean because of Somalia but I meant internal issues that directly stem from Somalia/Somalis. They needed to change pace for their own sake. Again I meant their status quo wasn’t working. It’s enough proof how quickly they shut regional states out like their close pet in the one you always advocate for.

No one in this world has any need to recognize SL. If they did it would’ve happened by now. There is 0 benefit and the deal you speak of was signed by the previous FG. They wouldn’t be able to continue it without that, it’s why their foreign minister when asked about it in the interview went straight to sighting to previous FG allowing it.
Where is the paper work confirming this? The former president denied it. The current one banned dp world from Somalia and says they haven’t reached a agreement with Somalia. Somalia cut non existent ties with guinea but you’re talking about meeting someone from a hotel. Take a chill pill abayo the sessesionist debunker mentality is driving you nuts

how is wanting independence equate to being anti-somali?????:mindblown:

somali is not a nationality you nutcase,are djiboutians or whatever they are called anti-somali?:lawd:
Shum you seem kindve nuts tbh not like the rest who’ve been quoting me on this thread.

Yes a clan who wants to separate and promote all things anti-Somali, even in Galbeed. Are anti Somali. There is no other reason to secede when only a clan supports it lol.

I’m tired of answering stupid questions.

Its a part of Greater Somalia handed over to another government against their will, just like NFD. Now and in history.

Are you comparing that to a *clan* that decided in the 90s they would like to separate from the rest of their ethnicity? Claiming defunct colonial border where everyone but their clan is against the secession?
It is administered and recognised by the whole world as part of the Ethiopian state. How many countries in the world are ethno states? Dadka kula yaabi. Turkey would let go of Kurds if they believed in ethno nationalism

This is ur federal government crying to the United nayshans 2 stop DP world at Berbera. Either show us a document of SFG signed the deal or shaddup:pachah1:

how is wanting independence equate to being anti-somali?????:mindblown:

somali is not a nationality you nutcase,are djiboutians or whatever they are called anti-somali?:lawd:
Oh and Djiboutians historically wanted to join Somalia but France and others saw to it they couldn’t, just like Galbeed and NFD. The Somali govt was one of their biggest advocates for independence and I’ve never seen or heard of a Djiboutian (other than an SL secessionist flaming Djibouti) say anything to detriment other Somalis.

that’s why people respect and support them if that’s why you’re confused.

Besides your wishes and hopes and personal attacks (calling me Xabashi), is there any country in this world that does recognize the Somali region in Ethiopia as a part of Somalia or do they all recognize it it as part of Ethiopia ?

If there is one, bring your proof and if not then please follow your principles and respect the international law.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Shum you seem kindve nuts tbh not like the rest who’ve been quoting me on this thread.

Yes a clan who wants to separate and promote all things anti-Somali, even in Galbeed. Are anti Somali. There is no other reason to secede when only a clan supports it lol.

I’m tired of answering stupid questions.
arabs have separate countries is the U.A.E anti-arab cause its not united with saudia,childish thing to say and very desperate too,abaayo you need to step out of politics and somali issue for a while,i am being sincere

somaliland are the only somali state(majeertania too somehow) that have traditional somali style of government while the south is just another african country trying to fit in,us we have been successful on are own,you should deal with your own issues down south instead of looking for someone to blame,how dumb and desperate of you

Last edited:
Where is the paper work confirming this? The former president denied it. The current one banned dp world from Somalia and says they haven’t reached a agreement with Somalia. Somalia cut non existent ties with guinea but you’re talking about meeting someone from a hotel. Take a chill pill abayo the sessesionist debunker mentality is driving you nuts
The actual foreign minister of Dubai confirmed it in an international interview loool. What need is there for paperwork?

I agree with it being weird that the FG threatened to cut ties with one of the guineas (I think Conakry) because Bixi met a hotel manager there. I agree that was odd of them.

Besides your wishes and hopes and personal attacks (calling me Xabashi), is there any country in this world that does recognize the Somali region in Ethiopia as a part of Somalia or do they all recognize it it as part of Ethiopia ?

If there is one, bring your proof and if not then please follow your principles and respect the international law.
Again, look at the history of the region and how it became a part of Ethiopia. Against the people’s will now and in history. They have nothing to do with Ethiopia and everything to do with Somalia. Stop comparing that to some clan enclave within Somalia that popped up after the civil war.

Trending