£103 mehr for a uk xalimo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You guys have serious issues against women and make this forum a toxic place.

"xaliimo this"

"xaliimo that".

Complaining about an Islamic obligation but have no issues asking a woman to risk her life and body to give birth multiple times.

If you cannot afford a wife and family, stay single.

What kind of man complains about a small sum like 10 K?? o_O

Some of you have thousands of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and accessories that you will throw away and replace within a few months/years, but god forbid a woman asks for a small sum in exchange for giving her life to you and your lineage.

A mobile phone goes for around a 1000 pounds nowadays! Have you no shame??? Or dignity?

Why do you constantly have Somali women on your brains??? Leave us alone.
10k is extortion.

1k for western xalimo is fair along with no qado.

Theres literally no mention of Somalis in these tweets?

Now that this has been confirmed you can praise the woman in question for being a pious muslimah.

move-chris-tucker-friday-shoo-keep-moving-gif-4965504

10k is extortion.

1k for western xalimo is fair along with no qado.

A man needs to have savings before getting married to a woman. It shows financial responsibility.
When a woman falls pregnant, sometimes, she even has to be on bed rest so she can't even have a 50/50 marriage!

I personally don't care for large wedding parties and that's something the couple can discuss.

However, a man who doesn't have a few thousand in savings needs to NOT get married.

Again, nowadays, electronics and accessories cost a few thousand pound so you guys can spare us with the "I can't afford it" and "she's not worth it" nonsense.

Imagine telling a woman to get stretch marks, saggy breasts and the risk of death just for a man who doesn't think she is worth 10 K (which is NOTHING).

:nahgirl:

Also, this topic makes me wonder about the financial literacy and capability of some of you guys.
How much do you earn and save? This is quite concerning tbh.

How do you expect to deal with health issues or disasters? Borrow money?

Even a man working at a warehouse can save money.

Quite strange for adult men to moan about a few thousand pounds.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Also, this topic makes me wonder about the financial literacy and capability of some of you guys.
How much do you earn and save? This is quite concerning tbh.

How do you expect to deal with health issues or disasters? Borrow money?

Even a man working at a warehouse can save money.

Quite strange for adult men to moan about a few thousand pounds.
Am saving up for a swimming pool and a personal gym

Not a goldiger:siilaanyolaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A man needs to have savings before getting married to a woman. It shows financial responsibility.
When a woman falls pregnant, sometimes, she even has to be on bed rest so she can't even have a 50/50 marriage!

I personally don't care for large wedding parties and that's something the couple can discuss.

However, a man who doesn't have a few thousand in savings needs to NOT get married.

Again, nowadays, electronics and accessories cost a few thousand pound so you guys can spare us with the "I can't afford it" and "she's not worth it" nonsense.

Imagine telling a woman to get stretch marks, saggy breasts and the risk of death just for a man who doesn't think she is worth 10 K (which is NOTHING).

:nahgirl:
No self respecting man would save 10k for a western halimo who can’t cook,clean and believes her husband can rape her and is independant.

My parents deserve that 10k:camby:

No self respecting man would save 10k for a western halimo who can’t cook,clean and believes her husband can rape her and is independant.

My parents deserve that 10k:camby:

See?

You already have this hatred against Somali women and stereotype us.

Do us a favour and marry a foreigner.

That goes for all the Somali women bashers and haters on here, I pray no Somali woman ends up with you. AAMEEN.

Good Somali women are for good Somali men.

I married back home and my marriage is blessed. We both know our roles and I paid 2k in total expenses.

Whatever and whoever you are, you contribute to the toxic energy and lies spread about Somali women on here.

I hope you are proud of your contribution to destroying the Somali race.

Mahadsanid.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Whatever and whoever you are, you contribute to the toxic energy and lies spread about Somali women on here.

I hope you are proud of your contribution to destroying the Somali race.

Mahadsanid.
I dont believe in clan states and you would rarely find me in the qabil section. You don't see me trying to promote Galmudug independance. I believe in a unified Somali state.

The reality of Somali women in the west is undeniable. The women are unfit to be wives and do not obey their husbands.

Promoting lies about Somali women and instigating between Somali women and men in the diaspora is more toxic than being involved with Somali politics.

Many naive youngsters browse this forum and will believe these lies.

All of you on here who keep insulting Somali women are gaining bad deeds for your gossiping and slandering.

Own it when the time of reckoning comes because I doubt any Western Somali woman will forgive you for the bad reputation you are making for us.

Do you even know what gossiping means? Keep at it.

Oh you who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible), for suspicion in some cases is a sin. And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? No, you would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful" (Qur'an 49:11-12).

Status
Not open for further replies.