£103 mehr for a uk xalimo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true its the funniest mehr I heard of. The figure is too funny. Its like they asked the dude just give us what you have on you know. He looked into his pocket and had 100 and 3 pound coins. Ok that will do

im sorry but xalimos in the west are not good enough to demand any sort of money for marriage, I'd rather go marry a non-somali for free

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْغَافِلَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ لُعِنُوا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter: for them is a grievous Penalty

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْغَافِلَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ لُعِنُوا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter: for them is a grievous Penalty
Western women, irrespective of ethnicity, are not chaste or if they are, they are unfit to be Wives

This is a fact

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Western women, irrespective of ethnicity, are not chaste or if they are, they are unfit to be Wives

This is a fact

Were you there when they were committing the deed? Lugaha maad uu kale qaaday? Are you ilahay the All-Knowing, All-Seeing to make that claim?

I suggest you pipe down, doqonyahow.

Teeda kale, if you claim to be married, why do you care about the affairs of Western women? Running around like a headless chicken saying their unfit wives, bal yaa ku weeydistay?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Were you there when they were committing the deed? Lugaha maad uu kale qaaday? Are you ilahay the All-Knowing, All-Seeing to make that claim?

I suggest you pipe down, doqonyahow.

Teeda kale, if you claim to be married, why do you care about the affairs of Western women? Running around like a headless chicken saying their unfit wives, bal yaa ku weeydistay?

Which western women will always cook and clean and obey her husband and not have a past. If you are among them, waa wanaag. Otherwise I can’t see what your objecting to :francis:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Which western women will always cook and clean and obey her husband and not have a past. If you are among them, waa wanaag. Otherwise I can’t see what your objecting to :francis:

Are you back tracking? You have no idea what grave sin it is to slander others. I hope you meet the consequences of it in this lifetime tan akhiro ilahay haka badbaadiyo.

Focus on your own affairs. Mind your own. You won’ be questioned about western women in your grave, waxba ha ku mashquulin.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The average mehr price of Somali girls in the London borough of Haringey is £120 at the moment walaal. Not much more. :frdfvsb:

Stop with the lies. Average mehr here is 15-20k. Not a lot of broke failed roadmen from NW can afford that though, that’s prolly the reason why that girl from Tottenham rejected you the other day!!!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are you back tracking? You have no idea what grave sin it is to slander others. I hope you meet the consequences of it in this lifetime tan akhiro ilahay haka badbaadiyo.

Focus on your own affairs. Mind your own. You won’ be questioned about western women in your grave, waxba ha ku mashquulin.

Can you cook clean and don't have a past history
> proceeds to curse you while telling you not to slander about women
> demanding 50k mahr, alll while calling you jobless and trash
> but will offer herself as a free delivery to an adoon

:siilaanyolaugh:wallahi this is just too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending