£103 mehr for a uk xalimo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Promoting lies about Somali women and instigating between Somali women and men in the diaspora is more toxic than being involved with Somali politics.

Many naive youngsters browse this forum and will believe these lies.

All of you on here who keep insulting Somali women are gaining bad deeds for your gossiping and slandering.

Own it when the time of reckoning comes because I doubt any Western Somali woman will forgive you for the bad reputation you are making for us.

Do you even know what gossiping means? Keep at it.

Oh you who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible), for suspicion in some cases is a sin. And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? No, you would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful" (Qur'an 49:11-12).

Its not a lie. Do you believe a woman should stay at home,obey her husband,cook and clean and serve him?

Thats what men want. Somali western women want the perks of traditional marriage but not its responsibility.

Also qabilism is a mental illness and only creates hate between fellow Somalis

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is a nice deal £100 for the girl and £3 for the delivery home to you :ooh: I might get myself a girl from uk :banderas:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You guys have serious issues against women and make this forum a toxic place.

"xaliimo this"

"xaliimo that".

Complaining about an Islamic obligation but have no issues asking a woman to risk her life and body to give birth multiple times.

If you cannot afford a wife and family, stay single.

What kind of man complains about a small sum like 10 K?? o_O

Some of you have thousands of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and accessories that you will throw away and replace within a few months/years, but god forbid a woman asks for a small sum in exchange for giving her life to you and your lineage.

A mobile phone goes for around a 1000 pounds nowadays! Have you no shame??? Or dignity?

Why do you constantly have Somali women on your brains??? Leave us alone.
I agree women dictate the mehr price it’s an obligation if he wants to marry the women to pay whatever she’s asking. however xalimos Have no self worth, there overall value in the UK is around hal cagaad oo vimto ah, iyo labo xaabo moos iyo sadex timir. This is what the average ajanabi has to pay, so that’s what a noble geeljire like myself is expecting to also pay. Hadikale buuhoodle baan adiya. Mac salama
DA5142C5-6C37-4A89-ABF0-A599B33532E5.png

I agree women dictate the mehr price it’s an obligation if he wants to marry the women to pay whatever she’s asking. however xalimos Have no self worth, there overall value in the UK is around hal cagaad oo vimto ah, iyo labo xaabo moos iyo sadex timir. This is what the average ajanabi has to pay, so that’s what a noble geeljire like myself is expecting to also pay. Hadikale buuhoodle baan adiya. Mac salamaView attachment 73716

How many girls are married to Ajnabi??? Are they truly a representation of Somali women?

This is what is baffling to me. You'd think there was a mass-exodus of Somali women reading the comments on this website.

All we have is a few urban legends (tufaax meher) and a few girls married to randomers, as opposed to the VAST MAJORITY of Somali girls married to Somali men.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
How many girls are married to Ajnabi??? Are they truly a representation of Somali women?

This is what is baffling to me. You'd think there was a mass-exodus of Somali women reading the comments on this website.

All we have is a few urban legends (tufaax meher) and a few girls married to randomers, as opposed to the VAST MAJORITY of Somali girls married to Somali men.
I’m talking about the ones in the UK, for me personally they give majority of xalimos a bad name, there are only really a few worthy of getting married to and paying over 3K mehr. You can’t expect a traditional husband when your not and not willing to be a traditional wife. Speak to most of these xalimos especially in London and you will find out what they are.

I’m talking about the ones in the UK, for me personally they give majority of xalimos a bad name, there are only really a few worthy of getting married to and paying over 3K mehr. You can’t expect a traditional husband when your not and not willing to be a traditional wife. Speak to most of these xalimos especially in London and you will find out what they are.

The problem is that the few loud-mouthed attention seekers with their youtube channels and "I married an ajnabi" crowd are getting the spotlight whilst decent girls are not being noticed.

There are people on this forum who spend their time SEARCHING for these people only to have a gossiping/slandering session.

If they searched for good girls, they would find many, but are they interested? Nope.

Because to them "good" is boring and they are bored at work so they need people to insult.

Somali women are an easy target for the BULLIES on this website.

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The problem is that the loud-mouthed attention seekers with their youtube channels and "I married an ajnabi" crowd are getting the spotlight whilst decent girls are not being noticed.

There are people on this forum who spend their time SEARCHING for these people only to have a gossiping/slandering session.

If they searched for good girls, they would find many, but are they interested? Nope.

Because to them "good" is boring and they are bored at work so they need people to insult.

Most are ciyaal maamo who have little/no interaction with women. This is their place of comfort and nafis. Ha iska nafisaan.

Waxba ha ku daalin kuwaan. Baqbaq iyo sheeko raqiis ee wadaan. Iska daa sis.

@Finesse
Forget these people abaayo.
They are just trolling.. Of course we should pay Mehr for our wife's.. But it has to be a reasonable amount.. 10K for mehr + wedding expenses + house furnishings will be a lot of money.. That's why the mehr should be a reasonable amount.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Most are ciyaal maamo who have little/no interaction with women. This is their place of comfort and nafis. Ha iska nafisaan.

Waxba ha ku daalin kuwaan. Baqbaq iyo sheeko raqiis ee wadaan. Iska daa sis.

They are probably the Salaax Zero Income types described by IslamisTheAnswer :sass2:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
@Finesse
Forget these people abaayo.
They are just trolling.. Of course we should pay Mehr for our wife's.. But it has to be a reasonable amount.. 10K for mehr + wedding expenses + house furnishings will be a lot of money.. That's why the mehr should be a reasonable amount.

There are a lot of women who got married and received a small mehr and wedding . My mehr was less than 2000 and I didn’t have a wedding party , just a family dinner and that’s the way I wanted it. I know plenty of women who had the same but for some reason these guys keep ranting about the few xalimo’s who married an ajnabi or requested 50 k for their mehr. There are decent Somali women who are wife material but they don’t get much attention.

We don't even know if the girl mentioned in the Twitter is a Somali......
Guys we should stop calling our Somali sisters cheap.. Even if some are bad... It's not looking good on us to bash and alienate the sisters... I regret taking part in the gender wars.. After having an exchange of view with sister @Finesse I'm ashamed walhi :mjcry:

There are a lot of women who got married and received a small mehr and wedding . My mehr was less than 2000 and I didn’t have a wedding party , just a family dinner and that’s the way I wanted it. I know plenty of women who had the same but for some reason these guys keep ranting about the few xalimo’s who married an ajnabi or requested 50 k for their mehr. There are decent Somali women who are wife material but they don’t get much attention.
May Allah bless all the good sisters

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

That’s great! May Allah bless your marriage abaayo. Similarly, I know a lot of Somali women who married Somali men and their mehr was reasonable. Their marriages are strong and secure. May it stay that way. This is why I take most things mentioned here with a pinch of salt. Waa sheeko xariir most of the time.

They are probably the Salaax Zero Income types described by IslamisTheAnswer :sass2:

Yeah, it all boils down to finances.

Men who are well-off love to spend on women, you have to literally tell them to stop giving you gifts, forget them talking about 10K meher.

I always thought responsible men started saving for marriage once they started their careers.

Masha Allah. Abayo. You are a role model to these gold digger. Remember Allah will sustain your marriage. There might be a possibility that Allah will bless your marriage with million if not billions of dollars. May Allah grant you jannah. Ameen!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You guys have serious issues against women and make this forum a toxic place.

"xaliimo this"

"xaliimo that".

Complaining about an Islamic obligation but have no issues asking a woman to risk her life and body to give birth multiple times.

If you cannot afford a wife and family, stay single.

What kind of man complains about a small sum like 10 K?? o_O

Some of you have thousands of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and accessories that you will throw away and replace within a few months/years, but god forbid a woman asks for a small sum in exchange for giving her life to you and your lineage.

A mobile phone goes for around a 1000 pounds nowadays! Have you no shame??? Or dignity?

Why do you constantly have Somali women on your brains??? Leave us alone.
:denzelnigga:
You must be overworked and underpaid here take this borso

upload_2019-6-8_20-49-44.jpeg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The problem is that the few loud-mouthed attention seekers with their youtube channels and "I married an ajnabi" crowd are getting the spotlight whilst decent girls are not being noticed.

I agree people doing the right thing is not a hot topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.