£103 mehr for a uk xalimo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is amazing but then they are worth that much just because of their adoon behavior

This is amazing but then they are worth that much just because of their adoon behavior

The amount of Mehr is not fixed in Shariah. A rich man may offer according to his status and means and a poor man according to his;and a woman may accept or demand more according to her wish. It is something that is offered by the man according to his status, and accepted or rejected by the proposed bride as she wishes.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of marriage is that which is made easiest.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3300.

Abu Dawood (2125) and al-Nasaa’i (3375) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that ‘Ali said: “I married Faatimah (may Allaah be pleased with her) and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, let me go ahead with the marriage.’ He said: ‘Give her something.’ I said: ‘I do not have anything.’ He said: ‘Where is your Hutami shield?’ I said, ‘I have it with me.’ He said, ‘Give it to her.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 3160.

This was the mahr of Faatimah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the leader of the women of Paradise.

Ibn Maajah (1887) narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Do not go to extremes with regard to the dowries of women, for if that were a sign of honour and dignity in this world or a sign of piety before Allaah, then Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have done that before you. But he did not give any of his wives, and none of his daughters were given, more than twelve uqiyah. A man may increase the dowry until he feels resentment against her and says, ‘You cost me everything I own, and caused me a great deal of hardship’.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 1532.

The man at 1:40 spend labo kilo iyo bar baasto cuz that was all he could afford.

Masha'Allah he has labo reer and 30 children ALLAH (swt) has indeed blessed him.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I'm still trying to figure that one out, do bosnians have some sort of mehr?

We used to have, but that was a long time ago. My maternal grandparents for example, had no mehr and they were born during WW2.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
are we surprised? it was in uk that someone had 3 timir for mehr lol
It's indeed a shithole lol, the girls there have no self value even xalimos back home from geeljire families will demand more than 1000 dollars for mehr

You guys have serious issues against women and make this forum a toxic place.

"xaliimo this"

"xaliimo that".

Complaining about an Islamic obligation but have no issues asking a woman to risk her life and body to give birth multiple times.

If you cannot afford a wife and family, stay single.

What kind of man complains about a small sum like 10 K?? o_O

Some of you have thousands of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and accessories that you will throw away and replace within a few months/years, but god forbid a woman asks for a small sum in exchange for giving her life to you and your lineage.

A mobile phone goes for around a 1000 pounds nowadays! Have you no shame??? Or dignity?

Why do you constantly have Somali women on your brains??? Leave us alone.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You guys have serious issues against women and make this forum a toxic place.

"xaliimo this"

"xaliimo that".

Complaining about an Islamic obligation but have no issues asking a woman to risk her life and body to give birth multiple times.

If you cannot afford a wife and family, stay single.

What kind of man complains about a small sum like 10 K?? o_O

Some of you have thousands of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and accessories that you will throw away and replace within a few months/years, but god forbid a woman asks for a small sum in exchange for giving her life to you and your lineage.

A mobile phone goes for around a 1000 pounds nowadays! Have you no shame??? Or dignity?

Why do you constantly have Somali women on your brains??? Leave us alone.
I don't know abayo, but am not paying 10 k after an American adoon with no job got a xalimo vergin delivery package for free :mjlol:

So for me the prize is nothing no more and no less :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts