Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Sxb wallahi I don't really care about your clan. I really don't. I don't waste my time. Just don't try and make it out as if we are any different. Issa and Gadabursi have had land disputes for a long time, their last major conflict was very long ago in the 90's. It's finished now.

I didn't say anything to the contrary. Some people here were trying to portray a picture of sunshines and roses when the reality on the ground is more nuanced. Clan politics is a zero-sum game, that's all i'm saying.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
The HY were forced in seeking peace with us after they were defeated. Whilst your people were conquered in the 90s by Habar Awal who are your reer abti and they massacred 600 of you. Nigga cut the bullshit about "a war on three fronts".

Td9GfIT.png

The HY were forced in seeking peace with us after they were defeated. Whilst your people were conquered in the 90s by Habar Awal who are your reer abti and they massacred 600 of you. Nigga cut the bullshit about "a war on three fronts".

Td9GfIT.png

Yep, the SNM were helped by Mengistu. This is no secret.

MJpjw_IA.png

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Prince of Lasanod

Where is all the Darod love fest that you keep showing us? Wasn't it your Harti brothers MJ that abandoned you? Wasn't it you guys are slaughtering each other in Sool today?
What about Puntland who are handing over their fellow Ogaden Darod to be mercilessly tortured by the Ethiopians?

Any comments?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@Prince of Lasanod

Where is all the Darod love fest that you keep showing us? Wasn't it your Harti brothers MJ that abandoned you? Wasn't it you guys are slaughtering each other in Sool today?
What about Puntland who are handing over their fellow Ogaden Darod to be mercilessly tortured by the Ethiopians?

Any comments?
There is no such thing as Daroodnimo in my opinion. I don't try to sugarcoat it. :manny:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Because you guys are the one who are making up this rosy fantasy between Ciise and Gadabursi.

I don't claim that Darood sub clans are all close with each other. :manny:

It's only land based conflict and competition for resources. That doesn't mean hatred. Gadabursi intermarry with Ciise more than any other Somali clan. They speak the same accent, have the same culture and traditions. So that outweighs conflict for resources or land.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's only land based conflict and competition for resources. That doesn't mean hatred. Gadabursi intermarry with Ciise more than any other Somali clan. They speak the same accent, have the same culture and traditions. So that outweighs conflict for resources or land.
If that was the case, they wouldn't have slaughtered more than 600 of you guys and allied with the Isaaq against you in the 90s. Every clan, sub clan, sub sub clan compete over resources, but they don't do anything close to what the Ciise done to the Gadabursi.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
If that was the case, they wouldn't have slaughtered more than 600 of you guys and allied with the Isaaq against you in the 90s.

Since when did Ciise slaughter '600' of us? :lol:

Show me the source for that number. I know the conflict more than you.

Show me the source.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You're an old user right? I forgot your name, but I remember your writing style.

Man I thought you were going to get it.

I'm the older user @Near. Lost access to my old account when I took a break for Ramadan so I had to make a new one. The fitna on here is too much :pachah1:

Interesting to learn I have a unique "writing style".

Hopefully I don't get banned for rejoining since I legitimately can't access my old one.

Regards. See you in the trenches of the politics section.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Since when did Ciise slaughter '600' of us? :lol:

Show me the source for that number. I know the conflict more than you.

Show me the source.
It was an allied attack between HA and Ciise, you cannot deny this. Had the HA not attacked you on the east, the Ciise wouldn't be able to attack you on the west. Thus, they are just as guilty for the massacres.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
It was an allied attack between HA and Ciise, you cannot deny this. Had the HA not attacked you on the east, the Ciise wouldn't be able to attack you on the west. Thus, they are just as guilty for the massacres.

You said '600'

Where did you get that number from? In fact, I'll make it easier for you Mr Cuqdad. Show me ONE reference that stated we were slaughtered by the Ciise. Just one.

I'll be waiting.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Man I thought you were going to get it.

I'm the older user @Near. Lost access to my old account when I took a break for Ramadan so I had to make a new one. The fitna on here is too much :pachah1:

Interesting to learn I have a unique "writing style".

Hopefully I don't get banned for rejoining since I legitimately can't access my old one.

Regards. See you in the trenches of the politics section.
Yeah, I knew it was you but I just didn't remember your name. I typed up a response but I accidentally deleted it.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Yeah, I knew it was you but I just didn't remember your name. I typed up a response but I accidentally deleted it.

Looks like I've missed about a dozen platinum threads (including this one) and what seems to be the precursor to a second SL civil war in the politics section. All in only 4 weeks. :snoop:

Td9GfIT.png
We:childplease:
Bah Ararsame ran to snm and told them give us weapons so we can attack nalaye ahmed with you :patrice:
Idk what your obsession with dir is leave them alone.
Watch @John Michael forget this gesture and remember that one time I didn't :mjohreally:

Last edited:
@Canuck alx whatever we have is double your people have ancestors you are irrelevant shemale midgo that is Dhulo sheegato

Listen you are anything in djbouti/Ethiopia/Somalia/Kenya but you are under threat of oromazation in Ethiopia/Kenya. Just weak sad case of Somalis. Although all you ass kissing to Ethiopian authorities you are still nothing. Other Somali tribes had more power without lifting a finger. Keep sucking up to Ethiopia. You are just other house slave like Oromo.

She forgot to mention most of the high profile ONLF have defected to the Ethiopian government

:mjlaugh:

Keep hating your masters, unlike you accept your fate as slaves, they stand up for themselves. That's why Ethiopia made Ogaden man president. And later when Ethiopia collapsed they will join Somalia as federal state. While you will be left with Oromo in dire dawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.