Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yeah Qabil alliances tell the real story here. That '91 alliance between Isaaq SNM and Ciise USP was the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of arrangement. So i think using the Dir card now when they brutally fought each other back then is a bit rich too.

If you've ever seen this video of a Somali Youtuber who went to Zaylac, right at the end he says something like "Ciise people watch and enjoy the beauty of your lands", and all the comments were Gadabursi and Ciise kids fighting over Zaylac. This is despite the "kumbaya" state of affairs some are pushing that Dir are some united bloc unlike the rest of Somalis.

Hilarious more blood was shed in Habro wars 1994-1997. I even know a HY girl who lost relatives in Berbera and till this day holds grudges for it. So don't come with that fake block being pushed.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Stop lying. Gurgura do not identify as Somali, but as Oromo. After the Darood conquered the Jubba and Tana river from the Oromo, they started identifying as Dir. Even the Akisho who are full blooded Oromos are claiming Dir.

Well, let's not start talking about how many Darod are Oromos

:lol:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Hilarious more blood was shed in Habro wars 1994-1997. I even know a HY girl who lost relatives in Berbera and till this day holds grudges for it.

That was an inter tribal war though, not over land but a political vacuum left by kacaan and was resolved relatively quickly. You can't compare a 3 year war to a tribal geeljire conflict that is rooted in centuries of bad blood. There is no cuqdaad between Isaaq subclans, although many innocents were killed unnecessarily and AUN to all of them.

Last edited:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Saylac was conquered by the Habar Yoonis, don't lie. And after him ruled an Afar governor. Your people were just nomadic raiders who eventually overwhelmed the civilized urban population. And the Ciise sided with the SNM against the Gadabursi. So much for Dir.

Ohhh like the Majerteen Darod handing over Of Ogaden Darod to be tortured by the Habeshas or how about Dhulo subclans slaughtering each other in Southern Sool as we speak?

The last time we and the Ciise fought was in the 90's and that's when all Somalis were fighting each other. Can't say the same about Darod though..

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
That was an inter tribal war though, not over land but a political vacuum left by kacaan and was resolved relatively quickly. You can't compare a 3 year war that to a tribal geeljire conflict that is rooted in centuries of bad blood. There is no cuqdaad between Isaaq subclans, although many innocents were killed unnecessarily and AUN to all of them.

More lives were lost in that internal conflict. So much for this "block". I can quotel a source which states 4000 dead lives. No man can forget thousands people that died for such silly reasons.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ohhh like the Majerteen Darod handing over Of Ogaden Darod to be tortured by the Habeshas or how about Dhulo subclans slaughtering each other in Southern Sool as we speak?

The last time we and the Ciise fought was in the 90's and that's when all Somalis were fighting each other. Can't say the same about Darod though..

You were conquered by the Ciise and the Isaaq in the 90s which is why it was the last time you fought each other.

You lost, they won.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
That was an inter tribal war though, not over land but a political vacuum left by kacaan and was resolved relatively quickly. You can't compare a 3 year war that to a tribal geeljire conflict that is rooted in centuries of bad blood. There is no cuqdaad between Isaaq subclans, although many innocents were killed unnecessarily and AUN to all of them.

Shut the hell up. The cuqdad that Arap has for Ciidagale is unprecedented in Somali history. Also the the HJ/HY hatred is about to combust again unless you've been following the news of the tensions and hatred the Habros have for each other. Spare us the bullcrap.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
More lives were lost in that internal conflict. So much for this "block". I can quotel a source which states 4000 dead lives.

The only reason that many died is because the war was fought using the regimes weapons captured by the SNM. Its the reason why SL has peace today, cause all sub-clans were forced to disarm in '97.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You were conquered by the Ciise and the Isaaq in the 90s which is why it was the last time you fought each other.

You lost, they won.
We fought SNM Issa and Mengistu you only fought SNM and we're defended by your reer Abti whilst being spoon-fed by the previous regime and you still lost while we had last Somali barracks standing in our areas.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed

You lost, they won.

Why are you changing the subject, is it because I mentally enslave you everytime we engage?

Nigga, stick to the subject. Forget Zaylac. Today I'm the mayor of that town.

As for Darod solidarity, what happened when your MJ Harti brothers abandoned you to the wolves?

You've already disowned Canuck, there should be no reason for this treachery.

Even Simodi has renounced what he said

i suspect you are a sheegato, you claim to live in America but wrote this bird shit...

Are you perhaps a Nordic spy? :gaasdrink:

@Vanguard Is he claiming us as some sort of revenge ploy against you? :yacadiim: The plot thickens... :mybusiness:
You couldn't tell the difference between dhulos sub clans a month ago now your questioning me :mjpls:
Check somnet even long time dhulos posters don't question me:mjpls:
I been here years You new nikkas are rookies:mindblown:
The audacity to question me when for years on this site is been the only one defending the trash called dhulos:wow:

@Arman

He thinks he is all strong and gangster after listening to lil Uzi and some unknown mumble high five rapping crap.

I guess its time to disown both of you.

If only he was a nice guy.

@Starscream I dare you go to Sool with your shit migos Mexican illegitimate kids
@Sovereign-Reiko did you orchestrate this unforeseen coup On The Head honcho:wow:
Nikkas low blowing and shit attacking my Mexican Mami to the goat rappers getting disrespected:wowsweat:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
The only reason that many died is because the war was fought using the regimes weapons captured by the SNM. Its the reason why SL has peace today, cause all sub-clans were forced to disarm in '97.

Non Isaaq clans had to intervene to stop you slaughtering each other. Egal massacred the Garhajis unmercifully.

Mass graves are being dug up as we speak. Sxb, it's my Isaaq friends who tell me this. I don't waste my time searching this stuff up.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Shut the hell up. The cuqdad that Arap has for Ciidagale is unprecedented in Somali history. Also the the HJ/HY hatred is about to combust again unless you've been following the news of the tensions and hatred the Habros have for each other. Spare us the bullcrap.

Arap and Ciidagale literally live together in Hargeisa. They squashed that beef. WTF are you on about.:faysalwtf: It's literally called Daanta Garxajis.

HJ/HY compete for land so of course they have differences.

It's not 1995 anymore, as much as you want it to be.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
We fought SNM Issa and Mengistu you only fought SNM and we're defended by your reer Abti whilst being spoon-fed by the previous regime and you still lost while we had last Somali barracks standing in our areas.

It was only Habar Yonis wallahi from what I've heard that did all that damage.

Samaroon were fighting on 3 fronts. The SNM from the East, the Issa from the West supported by Djibouti and Mengistu who sent mortar rounds on Borama.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Non Isaaq clans had to intervene to stop you slaughtering each other. Egal massacred the Garhajis unmercifully.

Mass graves are being dug up as we speak. Sxb, it's my Isaaq friends who tell me this. I don't waste my time searching this stuff up.

Those mass graves aren't from 1994, they're from 1988.

You clearly don't understand how Xeer works, it has to be a third party clan which helps intervene and negotiate. Otherwise it wouldn't be accepted by the two warring clans, this isn't exclusive to Isaaqs.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The HY were forced in seeking peace with us after they were defeated. Whilst your people were conquered in the 90s by Habar Awal who are your reer abti and they massacred 600 of you. Nigga cut the bullshit about "a war on three fronts".

Td9GfIT.png

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Arap and Ciidagale literally live together in Hargeisa. They squashed that beef. WTF are you on about.:faysalwtf: It's literally called Daanta Garxajis.

HJ/HY compete for land so of course they have differences.

It's not 1995 anymore, as much as you want it to be.

Sxb wallahi I don't really care about your clan. I really don't. I don't waste my time. Just don't try and make it out as if we are any different. Issa and Gadabursi have had land disputes for a long time, their last major conflict was very long ago in the 90's. It's finished now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending