Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ö
Your people are worthless qashin in Ethiopia under feet of Oromo and your leader is Ogaden, in Somalia you are nothing, same in Djibouti. You are just irrelevant people that under threats of Oromoization.
LOL why single them out every Somali sub clan not named warsangeli lives in Ethiopia and are content being under habash.:mindblown:

Good thing about Ethiopia is free education

Every year we send a lot of buuhoodle students to Ethiopia. We have an Ethiopian school in buuhoodle too.

I know a lot of dudes who studied in Jig jiga

@Arman

He thinks he is all strong and gangster after listening to lil Uzi and some unknown mumble high five rapping crap.

I guess its time to disown both of you.

If only he was a nice guy.

@Starscream I dare you go to Sool with your shit migos Mexican illegitimate kids

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@Canuck Most of Dire Dawa is Dir. it's just that the Gurgura largely speak Oromo after living with them for centuries. They recently chose a new Suldaan for their Nabidoor sub-clan.

Stop lying. Gurgura do not identify as Somali, but as Oromo. After the Darood conquered the Jubba and Tana river from the Oromo, they started identifying as Dir. Even the Akisho who are full blooded Oromos are claiming Dir.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Stop lying. Gurgura do not identify as Somali, but as Oromo. Most Dir are just sheegatos.

The Gurgure switch back and forth between both identities when it suits them. They are best described as "Oromoized" though. I'm not sure about your last statement, some here may take offence to that.

Dir Dawa has Xafad Ciise if i'm not mistaken, IOG is a native of the city so it makes sense Dir are there in large numbers.

What about the Jaarso? Are they confederation of Oromo and Somalis.

And where do they live?

I know a lot of Jaarso who speaks Somali but they identify as oromo!

I had to outcast you for protection of the Dhulbahante citizens in north Somalia.

They are innocent people who are mostly sheikh..I don't want them to be Influenced by your 21 century liberal shit.

:drakekidding:
No worries, I am an enlightened post-qabiil man after all. :mjswag:
Once I become Emperor of Somalia, I will bring an age of enlightenment to all Somalis starting with Dhulbahante. :lawd::rejoice:

I guarantee you'll be grateful. :umad:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ciise are our brothers, we are from the same lineage and we fight each other like brothers fight. Ofcourse you dont like sources because you dont like proof. At the end of the day during the British colonialists, Zeila was shared between us and the Ciise. And the mayor is Samaroon and so was the previous mayor. Today the entire Zeila district has 17 Xildhibaan, 10 are Saamroon and 7 are Ciise. The majority of the inhabitants of the district gets to be mayor, which is why the Samaroon are the mayors of the town.

We signed a deal with the British that they could use our ports in the 1890's in ZAILA

So, like I said, . Go back to Puntland, a or wherever else you came from. Dont ever think you will cause division between Dir. Tomorrow I can give Ciise the whole of Zaylac if I want, they are my brothers. However, your dirty a clans can go back to wherever bush you cam from

:hemad:
Saylac was conquered by the Habar Yoonis, don't lie. And after him ruled an Afar governor. Your people were just nomadic raiders who eventually overwhelmed the civilized urban population. And the Ciise sided with the SNM against the Gadabursi. So much for Dir.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
What about the Jaarso? Are they confederation of Oromo and Somalis.

And where do they live?

I know a lot of Jaarso who speaks Somali but they identify as oromo!

They are a farming community along with some Habar Awal Subclans, Gadabursi, and certain Darod subclans like Geri, Abaskul, Bartire.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Saylac was conquered by the Habar Yoonis, don't lie. And after him ruled an Afar governor. Your people were just nomadic raiders who eventually overwhelmed the civilized urban population. And the Ciise sided with the SNM against the Gadabursi. So much for Dir.

Yeah Qabil alliances tell the real story here. That '91 alliance between Isaaq SNM and Ciise USP was the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of arrangement. So i think using the Dir card now when they brutally fought each other back then is a bit rich too.

If you've ever seen this video of a Somali Youtuber who went to Zaylac, right at the end he says something like "Ciise people watch and enjoy the beauty of your lands", and all the comments were Gadabursi and Ciise kids fighting over Zaylac. This is despite the "kumbaya" state of affairs some are pushing that Dir are some united bloc unlike the rest of Somalis.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yeah Qabil alliances tell the real story here. That '91 alliance between Isaaq SNM and Ciise USP was the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of arrangement. So i think using the Dir card now when they brutally fought each other back then is a bit rich too.

If you've ever seen this video of a Somali Youtuber who went to Zaylac, right at the end he says something like "Ciise people watch and enjoy the beauty of your lands", and all the comments were Gadabursi and Ciise kids fighting over Zaylac. This is despite the "kumbaya" state of affairs some are pushing that Dir are some united bloc unlike the rest of Somalis.

You're an old user right? I forgot your name, but I remember your writing style.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Prince of Lasanod Don't talk about Gurgura you they are more Somali than you will ever be and are even referred to in the Futuux.

Midakale it's Ottoman that installed the Sharmarke in Zeila. We were urban as well. Sultan Haji Dideh of Zeila.
2r7ov8x.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@Prince of Lasanod Don't talk about Gurgura you they are more Somali than you will ever be and are even referred to in the Futuux.

Midakale it's Ottoman that installed the Sharmarke in Zeila. We were urban as well. Sultan Haji Dideh of Zeila.View attachment 22002
It doesn't matter. The Governor of Saylac was an Isaaq and then an Afar man.

Where is this so called Dir?

Gurgura are all Oromos, they don't even consider themselves Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.