"You who claim to be Salafi"

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
@techsamatar Do you follow Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali

@Omar del Sur I heard from some people that you should advise the rulers privately, explain your thoughts with clear evidence
Do not waste your time with this guy he is a munafiq and cosplays as following Manhaj of Salaf then says salafi is a cult and has this obsession with slandering Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali and literally spams and calls people Madkhali then after getting exposed his favourite scholar FAWZAN praising the sheikh he then backtracks and says he is against fawzan on certain stuff.

He is confused and a plain Keyboard Khariji, he does not believe their is any Muslim ruler on the planet implementing shariah law to their sects 100% PERFECTION policy and that he allows and agrees that going on pulpits or openly slandering and criticising the rulers is fine.

To also hide his deviance he tries to say he does not call to revolt or anything but only criticises like the contradiction is crazy he cant name me single revolution or overthrow where it did not start with the 2nd category of Kharijites which is the Sitters who only call for it and incite hatred which ultimately leads to the revolutionaries who do the Action.

And Yes Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali was Upon the right path and I agree with his sayings which is also praised by the scholars and those upon ways of the Salaf.

@techsamatar Do you follow Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali

@Omar del Sur I heard from some people that you should advise the rulers privately, explain your thoughts with clear evidence

what they are saying is correct^

my point being that many of these rulers of nowadays are not legitimate Muslim rulers... talking about them is not haraam at all and it would be a joke to claim that talking about them would make one a khariji- which is simply pro-government propaganda being put out, it is utter bogus... if ppl who genuinely believe that propaganda saw what the classical scholars said about ruling by other than what Allah revealed, by their logic they'd have to call the classical scholars takfiris... yes, ruling by other than what Allah revealed in particular instances here and there- kufr duna kufr... but ruling by a man made legislation, ruling by a legislation other than the shariah... the classical scholars would not exactly see this as a legitimate Muslim ruler.... the classical scholars did not see the issue the way the likes of spubs and shamsi would have ppl see it... and this what spubs and their likes are hiding from ppl (unless it's just an accident that they conveniently misunderstand the issue..).... these fake salafis push a different view than that of the classical scholars and which is alien to the view of the salaf... the tweets I posted explain... that is the actual authentic salafi viewpoint, not this fake pro-government propaganda... it's about following Quran and Sunnah and salaf... not about sneakily twisting the din to suit the interests of governments

as for the stuff tech is saying, he is being very dishonest and I don't have time to go through all his dishonesty right now. lying and making stuff up seems to be very casual to him.

for example he says "says salafi is a cult"- that I say salafiyyah is a cult. the problem is I have never said this ever.

"he does not believe their is any Muslim ruler on the planet implementing shariah law to their sects 100% PERFECTION policy" I haven't said anything like this. also I don't believe the gov has to be 100% perfect.

if someone says Saudi is ruling by the shariah, I don't know what to tell them... very obviously it is not. it isn't that it's 99%, 98, 90.... they are simply not ruling by the shariah.

"agrees that going on pulpits or openly slandering and criticising the rulers is fine." tech thinks it's ok to criticize HSM and Hamas but according to him I am a khariji bcuz I criticize Saudi. anyways, I don't believe in talking bad about legit Muslim rulers but I don't view Saudi as a legit Muslim gov.

however, just me criticizing a gov isn't proof I am calling for revolt.

techsamatar

@Cush Let me Just make it short and simple, If the ruler believes Man made Law is better and above Shariah openly then he has committed Major Kufr, but if the Ruler rules partly with Shariah does not have to be 100% indicating he does not believe Man made law is better then Shariah that is just him having shortcomings and the people remain patient and are forbidden to critise him nor overthrow him - Since he has not Disregarded Quran and Sunnah.

So this guy is obessed with Saudi, does the ruler deny Salah to the people does he stop Hajj ? Saudi goverment is registred under Shariah so did MBS disregard it completely ? these people are deviant and Takfir rulers for their shortcomings that is how Somalia,Libya,Iraq,Syria,Yemen etc and Muslim world have been dismantled these people aid the Yahud and the west.

During muawiyah time the people asked him why he does not rule like Uthman I would have ruled like him if you where like the people under Uthman - Meaning Rulers are test and trial upon people if they cannot even implement Shariah on themselves and their Deen is weak Allah will put tyrants to rule them.

They slander saudi for every small thing, they say thetres and cinema the same people are in the west going to cinemas and theatres and sitting on their couches watching TV whilst they call for chaos and sparks of civil war in Muslim Lands.

@Cush Let me Just make it short and simple, If the ruler believes Man made Law is better and above Shariah openly then he has committed Major Kufr, but if the Ruler rules partly with Shariah does not have to be 100% indicating he does not believe Man made law is better then Shariah that is just him having shortcomings and the people remain patient and are forbidden to critise him nor overthrow him - Since he has not Disregarded Quran and Sunnah.

So this guy is obessed with Saudi, does the ruler deny Salah to the people does he stop Hajj ? Saudi goverment is registred under Shariah so did MBS disregard it completely ? these people are deviant and Takfir rulers for their shortcomings that is how Somalia,Libya,Iraq,Syria,Yemen etc and Muslim world have been dismantled these people aid the Yahud and the west.

During muawiyah time the people asked him why he does not rule like Uthman I would have ruled like him if you where like the people under Uthman - Meaning Rulers are test and trial upon people if they cannot even implement Shariah on themselves and their Deen is weak Allah will put tyrants to rule them.

They slander saudi for every small thing, they say thetres and cinema the same people are in the west going to cinemas and theatres and sitting on their couches watching TV whilst they call for chaos and sparks of civil war in Muslim Lands.

show where I've called for chaos or civil war. your whole argument against me is a strawman. I criticize Saudi therefore according to u I'm calling for chaos and civil war. but the whole premise is false. you are simply strawmanning me. by your logic, you're a khariji calling for civil war because you've criticized HSM and Hamas. but for some reason this only applies if someone criticizes Saudi.

@techsamatar

here's Sheikh Rabee criticizing the rulers. according to your logic, you should be calling him a khariji. but for some reason, you pick and choose when the principle applies. if you were consistent, you'd have to call Albani and Sheikh Uthaymeen khawarij as well.

techsamatar

@techsamatar

here's Sheikh Rabee criticizing the rulers. according to your logic, you should be calling him a khariji. but for some reason, you pick and choose when the principle applies. if you were consistent, you'd have to call Albani and Sheikh Uthaymeen khawarij as well.
Lol Rafidhis are not Muslim Lol Iran is KAFIR Regime and their ruler came into power through revolution with his book slandering Aisha and companions he also wrote Imams reaching higher stage then prophets and Angels.

He did not criticise Muslim rulers and clearly you can see from the video he said those that have no Sharia nor aqeedah except Saudi, if Saudi separated Religion from State then they would be secularist and it would be Kufr.

Nice try LOLLLLLL. So since he said except Saudi I guess you would say he is a Lapdog and use his surename like everyone else to label anyone that is not inciting hatred against Rulers.

Lol Rafidhis are not Muslim Lol Iran is KAFIR Regime and their ruler came into power through revolution with his book slandering Aisha and companions he also wrote Imams reaching higher stage then prophets and Angels.

He did not criticise Muslim rulers and clearly you can see from the video he said those that have no Sharia nor aqeedah except Saudi, if Saudi separated Religion from State then they would be secularist and it would be Kufr.

Nice try LOLLLLLL. So since he said except Saudi I guess you would say he is a Lapdog and use his surename like everyone else to label anyone that is not inciting hatred against Rulers.

btw I barely say anything about Sheikh Rabee. and he said all the rulers except Saudi. imagine what you'd be saying about me if I said that.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Do not waste your time with this guy he is a munafiq and cosplays as following Manhaj of Salaf then says salafi is a cult and has this obsession with slandering Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali and literally spams and calls people Madkhali then after getting exposed his favourite scholar FAWZAN praising the sheikh he then backtracks and says he is against fawzan on certain stuff.

He is confused and a plain Keyboard Khariji, he does not believe their is any Muslim ruler on the planet implementing shariah law to their sects 100% PERFECTION policy and that he allows and agrees that going on pulpits or openly slandering and criticising the rulers is fine.

To also hide his deviance he tries to say he does not call to revolt or anything but only criticises like the contradiction is crazy he cant name me single revolution or overthrow where it did not start with the 2nd category of Kharijites which is the Sitters who only call for it and incite hatred which ultimately leads to the revolutionaries who do the Action.

And Yes Sheikh Rabi Al Madkhali was Upon the right path and I agree with his sayings which is also praised by the scholars and those upon ways of the Salaf.
@Omar del Sur Is this true? I thought you followed sheikh Rabi

Cush

Cushite Arab

Good point but can you provide daleel please for this

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Omar del Sur He gives very good points and if he has daleel you should follow him
Ibn Taymiyyah states in his book that Najashi RA never prayed, fasted, gave zakah or made Hajj as he feared the rebellion of his people as they were orthodox christians and only a small number converted with him
He also ruled with law not made by Allah out of fear too

Another thing, Allah doesn't change the state of a people until they change what is within themselves

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reported: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good in which we live now. Will there be evil after this good?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” I said, “And any good after this evil?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?” The Prophet said, “Leaders after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?” The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey the ruler, even if he strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1847

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Someone asked:
“O Messenger of Allah! Shall we confront them with swords?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“No, as long as they hold prayers among you. If you see from your rulers what you hate, hate the action they do but do not rebel against them.”
[Sahîh Muslim]

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân asked the Prophet (peace be upon him):
“O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil (atmosphere) and Allah brought us good (Islam) and we live in it now. Will there be evil after this good?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any good after this evil?”

He said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any evil after this good?”

He said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah said: “How will it be?”

He said:
“Rulers after me will come who do not abide by my guidance and Sunnah. Some of their men will have Satan’s heart in a human’s body.”

“You should listen and obey them even if the ruler smites your back and takes your wealth.”
[Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

“There will be rulers over you. You will agree with some of what they come with and reject some of it. Whoever rejects what must be rejected will maintain his innocence and whoever hates it will maintain his innocence. However, those who accept (what should be denied) and follow the ruler will be sinners.”

techsamatar

Good point but can you provide daleel please for this
Don't want to flood the thread and repeat the same thing, I made hundreds of threads on this with this guy and his crew on this forum time ago of Authentic hadiths to not rebel even if the ruler has heart of the devil and disregards the sunnah.

The stuff you posted above is literally enough Hadiths for him.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Don't want to flood the thread and repeat the same thing, I made hundreds of threads on this with this guy and his crew on this forum time ago of Authentic hadiths to not rebel even if the ruler has heart of the devil and disregards the sunnah.

The stuff you posted above is literally enough Hadiths for him.
Ok so if it's that simple what is making them still not follow this?

techsamatar

Ok so if it's that simple what is making them still not follow this?
He is currently experiencing the Anti-Madkhali trend, in which the average Muslim criticises and belittles Saudi Arabia and other Muslim leaders for seemingly insignificant reasons. This began after the Palestine issue, despite the fact that Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states have donated billions of dollars; however, this is not evident because of tactic to support the West and Israel in their efforts to destabilise more Muslim nations, as they did in Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Somalia.

Most Fall under 2nd type and Do not even know they are.

Sects of Khawarij are also classified as sitters and revolutionaries.

1>Khawarijuth-Thawriyyah is the sect who revolt and fight against.
2>Khawariju’l-Qa’diyyah (sitters) is a sect of Khawarij who are a revolutionary movement; prefer sitting and provoking common-folks against the ruler without actually revolting themselves.

The definition of the Qa’diyyah in the Arabic language comes from al-qu’ood (to sit) with a damma, and al-maq’ad with a fathah is something that is sat upon. Al-Qa’dah is the plural of Qaa’id, who is an instigator. (az-Zubaydi, Taju’l-Urus, 5/194; al-Azhari, Mu’jam Tadheebul-Lughah, 3/3003; al-Khaleel, al-Ayn, 3/1501)

Az-Zubaydi said: “The Qa’dah are a people from amongst the Khawarij who sat back from helping Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and they sat back from fighting with him. And whoever holds their opinion is a Qa’di instigator. They hold the judgment to be a right, but they sit back when it comes to revolt against the people…

And the Qa’diyyah are those who do not leave for the fighting. So it is the name of the group and the Haruriyah (a sect among Khawarij) are named Qa’diyyah.

And the Shurat (a sect among Khawarij) are those who try to gain the rule but do not go into battle; they are also named Qa’diyyah.” (az-Zubaydi, Taju’l-Urus, 5/195)

Al-Azhari said: “al-Qa’d: plural of Qaa’id and the Qadee is from amongt those Khawarij who hold judgmenet to be a right, but they sit back from the revolt against the people.” (al-Azhari, Mu’jam Tadheebul-Lughah, 3/3006)

“The Qa’diyyah are those who incite the people, stir up hatred within the hearts against the rulers and issue fatawa making lawful what Allah has declared unlawful in the name of changing the evil. And they are the wickedest of the Khawarij.” (Sharr Qatlaa, 20)

Abdullah ibn Muhammad ad-Daif (ra) said: “The Qadiyyah are the wickedest of the Khawarij.” (Abu Dawud, Masailu Imam Ahmad, 271)

Ibn Hajar said: “The Khawarij of al-Qadiyyah did not hold the view of waging war. Rather, they opposed the rulers in accordance to their strength, they called to their opinion and along with that they beautified revolt and held it to be good.” (at-Tadheed 8/114)

He also said: “The Qa’diyyah: Those who beautify revolt against the rulers yet do not actually do it themselves.” (Hadyu’s-Saree, 459)

“And the Qadiyyah are, in most cases, more dangerous than the Khawarij themselves. Since, speech, inciting hatred within the hearts and provoking the common-folks against the rulers has the most profound effect upon the souls; especially when it comes from a man who is an eloquent speaker who dupes the people with his tongue and disguises it with the Sunnah.” (al-Ajwibatu’l-Mufidah, 202)

Trending