"You who claim to be Salafi"

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
5th Column agent. This forum consists of either keyboard Kharijites or low IQ Badiyo Negros who are self-taught theorists/Scientists.

5th Column agent. This forum consists of either keyboard Kharijites or low IQ Badiyo Negros who are self-taught theorists/Scientists.

The minhaj of the salaf does not consist of being a spokesman or a shill for governments that aren't even ruling by what Allah has revealed.

Honestly the ppl that hold this position.... to a huge extent, the governments in the Muslim world basically are the same thing as colonial governments. This is just a fact- by acting as a stooge for them, a person is basically just acting as a defender of neocolonialism.

Is the minhaj of the salaf being a stooge for colonialist interests? No. That is simply not true.

And explaining this, saying this- yes, it goes against colonialist interests and so yes there will be an extremely well-funded propaganda machine to attack those Muslims who don't act in line with colonialist interests.... but is this against the minhaj of the salaf and is it "keyboard khawarijism"? No it isn't, no matter how much Abu Khadeejah, Shamsi and them try to convince ppl otherwise.

The khawarij make takfir on major sins. My stance is that the one who commits a major sin is a sinner, not a kaffir. Furthermore, I'm not calling for anyone to rebel against any government. But I am not a stooge for colonialism and that is not the way of the salaf no matter how much such interests would like people to think otherwise.

Last edited:

techsamatar

The minhaj of the salaf does not consist of being a spokesman or a shill for governments that aren't even ruling by what Allah has revealed.

Honestly the ppl that hold this position.... to a huge extent, the governments in the Muslim world basically are the same thing as colonial governments. This is just a fact- by acting as a stooge for them, a person is basically just acting as a defender of neocolonialism.

Is the minhaj of the salaf being a stooge for colonialist interests? No. That is simply not true.

And explaining this, saying this- yes, it goes against colonialist interests and so yes there will be an extremely well-funded propaganda machine to attack those Muslims who don't act in line with colonialist interests.... but is this against the minhaj of the salaf and is it "keyboard khawarijism"? No it isn't, no matter how much Abu Khadeejah, Shamsi and them try to convince ppl otherwise.

The khawarij make takfir on major sins. My stance is that the one who commits a major sin is a sinner, not a kaffir. Furthermore, I'm not calling for anyone to rebel against any government. But I am not a stooge for colonialism and that this is the way of the salaf no matter how much such interests would like people to think otherwise.
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan - What is the ruling on one who says there is no one ruling by the Sharia in this planet in this time?

I haven't said that no one is ruling by the shariah. I'm not sure which country exactly is but I haven't said that no country is ruling by the shariah. In the case of Afghanistan, for example, I'm not sure either way. I don't really know what's going on there. But with Saudi, UAE and Bangladesh for example- those countries are definitely not ruling by the shariah.

techsamatar

I haven't said that no one is ruling by the shariah. I'm not sure which country exactly is but I haven't said that no country is ruling by the shariah. In the case of Afghanistan, for example, I'm not sure either way. I don't really know what's going on there. But with Saudi, UAE and Bangladesh for example- those countries are definitely not ruling by the shariah.
Mate no need to Hide just say it with your chest that no Muslim country is ruling by sharia.

Mate no need to Hide just say it with your chest that no Muslim country is ruling by sharia.

That isn't my belief. I haven't said that and that's not a belief I hold. I'm not going to say something I don't believe. For example, Afghanistan may actually have implemented it but I'm not super familiar with what exactly is going on over there.

btw I'm genuinely neutral on the Afghan gov. I don't know either way and I don't feel that I'm informed enough to have any particular opinion on them. but if it is true that they're blocking girls education, I don't agree with that and I don't believe that is part of the shariah.

techsamatar

That isn't my belief. I haven't said that and that's not a belief I hold. I'm not going to say something I don't believe. For example, Afghanistan may actually have implemented it but I'm not super familiar with what exactly is going on over there.
How does having second thoughts on Afghanistan make more sense then Saudi or even Yemen? They are on same level and neither of them have 100% Sharia Law so my friend no Muslim nation has 100% Sharia law or the perfection you Keyboard Kharijites Seek for.

How does having second thoughts on Afghanistan make more sense then Saudi or even Yemen? They are on same level and neither of them have 100% Sharia Law so my friend no Muslim nation has 100% Sharia law or the perfection you Keyboard Kharijites Seek for.

I love Yemen and I haven't said a word about Yemen. I love Saudi too but I don't love that Saudi Ataturk they have over there.

Salafiyyah is not the personal property of the SPUBS hizb or the ppl who follow their ideology. Following a more authentic understanding of Salafiyyah than them and not following their cult is not kharijism. Shamsi, SPUBS and them are not upon the same minhaj as Sheikh Uthaymeen, much less the salaf.

I don't have time to debate. Fear Allah. Calling ppl khawarij is a very serious thing and you don't have any right to call me that. Criticizing Saudi is not kharijism. It is a rejection of a neocolonialist system that subjugates the Muslim ummah. I want Muslims to be free from neocolonialism. You claim to be this big opponent of the jews but equating criticism of the Saudi gov with kharijism serves the interest of Zionism and Netanyahu would smile at such behavior.

techsamatar

btw @techsamatar u respond with this laughing emoji... what's the ruling on mocking Muslims in Islam? is that the way of the salaf?
The Jew Abd Allah ibn Saba exploited the Manhaj of the Kharijites to overthrow the early caliphates, and those who deny and incite hatred against rulers help Jews overrun the Muslim world through destabilisation and civil conflicts.

what they are saying is correct^

my point being that many of these rulers of nowadays are not legitimate Muslim rulers... talking about them is not haraam at all and it would be a joke to claim that talking about them would make one a khariji- which is simply pro-government propaganda being put out, it is utter bogus... if ppl who genuinely believe that propaganda saw what the classical scholars said about ruling by other than what Allah revealed, by their logic they'd have to call the classical scholars takfiris... yes, ruling by other than what Allah revealed in particular instances here and there- kufr duna kufr... but ruling by a man made legislation, ruling by a legislation other than the shariah... the classical scholars would not exactly see this as a legitimate Muslim ruler.... the classical scholars did not see the issue the way the likes of spubs and shamsi would have ppl see it... and this what spubs and their likes are hiding from ppl (unless it's just an accident that they conveniently misunderstand the issue..).... these fake salafis push a different view than that of the classical scholars and which is alien to the view of the salaf... the tweets I posted explain... that is the actual authentic salafi viewpoint, not this fake pro-government propaganda... it's about following Quran and Sunnah and salaf... not about sneakily twisting the din to suit the interests of governments

Last edited:
I also want to give a very clear example. The government of Bangladesh openly, admittedly does not believe in the shariah and believes in secularism. they openly admit it and it's part of their ideology.

does that mean ppl should rebel? unless they can replace the government and it not lead to a greater harm, I believe they should not rebel.

so it is about telling the truth, it is not about telling ppl to rebel, it is simply wanting ppl to know the truth.

Last edited:

Samaale55

Shaafici
I also want to give a very clear example. The government of Bangladesh openly, admittedly does not believe in the shariah and believes in secularism. they openly admit it and it's part of their ideology.

does that mean ppl should rebel? unless they can replace the government and it not lead to a greater harm, I believe they should not rebel.

so it is about telling the truth, it is not about telling ppl to rebel, it is simply wanting ppl to know the truth.
I just never understood the argument against this line of reasoning anyway. All you have to do is look at history to get a basic grasp that systems of power are typically replaced violently, the Umayyads and Abbasids both established legitimate rules of governance through force. Look at non-Muslims and you'll find the same thing, the United States, the French Republic, the Soviet Union, etc.

I love Yemen and I haven't said a word about Yemen. I love Saudi too but I don't love that Saudi Ataturk they have over there.

Salafiyyah is not the personal property of the SPUBS hizb or the ppl who follow their ideology. Following a more authentic understanding of Salafiyyah than them and not following their cult is not kharijism. Shamsi, SPUBS and them are not upon the same minhaj as Sheikh Uthaymeen, much less the salaf.

I don't have time to debate. Fear Allah. Calling ppl khawarij is a very serious thing and you don't have any right to call me that. Criticizing Saudi is not kharijism. It is a rejection of a neocolonialist system that subjugates the Muslim ummah. I want Muslims to be free from neocolonialism. You claim to be this big opponent of the jews but equating criticism of the Saudi gov with kharijism serves the interest of Zionism and Netanyahu would smile at such behavior.
These guys donโ€™t even follow or ignore the opinions of a few select Saudi scholars who they have turned into a fifth Madhab:

โ€œShaykh Muqbil b. Hadi, who throughout the eighties and nineties was seen as being the fourth of the kibar Salafi scholar (after Ibn Baz, al-Albani and Ibn โ€˜Uthaymin), waded into the issue with these words:

ูˆูŽุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ูุงู†ู’ูƒูŽุงุฑู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ู’ ููŽู„ูŽุง ุจูŽุฃู’ุณูŽ ุจูุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุฅูุนู’ู„ูŽุงู…ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ููŠู†ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽูƒูŽ ู„ูŽุณู’ุชูŽ ุฏูŽุงุนู ุซูŽูˆู’ุฑูŽุฉู ุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ุฏูŽุงุนู ุงู†ู’ู‚ูู„ูŽุงุจูŽุงุชู ุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽูƒูู†ู’ ุชูŽุฏู’ุนููˆ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุชูŽุบูŽูŠู‘ูุฑู ู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูŽุฑู ุŒ ูˆูŽุจูŽุฏูŽู„ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุงู„ู’ู‚ููŠูŽุงู…ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุญููƒู‘ูŽุงู…ู ุงู„ู’ู‚ููŠูŽุงู…ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ู‡ูŽุคูู„ูŽุงุกู ุงู„ู’ููŽุงุณูุฏููŠู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ููู’ุณูุฏููŠู†ูŽ ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠู†ูŽ ุฃูŽูู’ุณูŽุฏููˆุง ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฌู’ุชูŽู…ูŽุนูŽ ุŒ ููŽู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุงุฌูุจู ูˆูŽุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽุดู’ู‡ููŠุฑู ุจูู‡ูู…ู’ ููŽู‡ููˆูŽ ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ุชูŽู‚ูŽุฏู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽู‚ู’ุตููˆุฏู ุงุณู’ุชูุซูŽุงุฑูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุงุณู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุฎูุฑููˆุฌู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ู’ ููŽู„ูŽุง ุŒ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽู‚ู’ุตููˆุฏู ุชูŽุญู’ู…ููŠุณูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุงุณู ู„ูู„ู’ุฅูู†ู’ูƒูŽุงุฑู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽุตู’ุญูŽุงุจู ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ูƒูŽุฑู ููŽุฃูŽู…ู’ุฑูŒ ุทููŽูŠู‘ูุจู.

โ€˜As for rebuking them [openly], then this is fine, along with announcing to the Muslims that you arenโ€™t inciting to rebellion or a coup. You are calling to change the wrong, and that instead of standing against the ruler, to stand against these decadent matters which are corrupting the society. This is an obligation. As for defaming them, then this is as has preceded. If the point is to incite people to rebel against them, then no! If the aim is to motivate people to rebuke the [evil and the] people of evil, thatโ€™s a good thing.โ€™12

Shaykh al-โ€˜Uthaymin states the following, in one of the numerous sittings with him that was documented in a multi-volume collection of responses known as Liqaโ€™ al-Bab al-Maftuh:

โ€˜Likewise is the case of advising the rulers. Of the people are those that take one side of the texts, which is to publically denounce those in authority, no matter if it results in more harm. And of them are those who say that it isnโ€™t right to publically [rebuke them] categorically and that it is a duty to advise them privately, as occurs in the text the questioner cited. We say: the texts do not belie each other, nor clash with each other. So when is the criticism [to be] done publically? When there is benefit. The benefit being that evil is eliminated and replaced by good. It is done privately when public criticism does not serve a benefit; neither in eradicating the evil, nor in replacing it with good.โ€™13

To hold that publically rebuking a ruler for the open sin he perpetrates or flaunts, or for an anti-shariโ€˜ah policy he enacts, contradicts the way of the salaf, and to then label anyone who does so to be a modern-day Kharijite, is to be up to oneโ€™s knees in the slime of false Salafism. Of course, niyyah is crucial here, as are the likely consequences. For if the intention is just to shame the ruler and insult him, or if it is to whip-up peopleโ€™s anger and incite them to lawlessness or armed rebellion โ€” or even if it is not, but the probable consequence of openly speaking about a rulerโ€™s falsehood is that it will result in public disorder โ€” then one cannot critique the authorities openly. Public criticism of leaders is tied to whether or not a greater good prevails in society, and whether or not evil is reduced or eliminated. Weโ€™ll do well to recall that shirking the duty of commanding good or forbidding wrong, even to those in authority, is to possibly invite the curse of Allah upon us: Those of the Children of Israel who went astray were cursed by the tongues of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was because they rebelled and transgressed. They forbade not one another from the wickedness they did. Evil indeed is what they used to do. [Q.5:78-9]โ€.

Calling people khawarij for mere criticism of a government or a particular leader is not from the teachings of orthodox Sunni schools. It is an idea introduced and popularised in the 20th century. Islam encourages private counsel, but it allows the option of public criticism, as those quotes above indicate. Those guys like Faris are just mouthpieces for torture and detention in the Muslim world.

Like the big talk leaders they all talk but none are ready to share danger or death with those they preach to.

what danger or death? did you watch the video in OP? the Sheikh is basically saying not to be a stooge for corrupt governments. there is nothing about "go and revolt against governments". criticizing some gov is not the same as calling for revolution. if I post something criticizing Biden or some Canadian poster says something about Trudeau, that doesn't mean that the criticism means "go out and revolt against the government".

techsamatar

what danger or death? did you watch the video in OP? the Sheikh is basically saying not to be a stooge for corrupt governments. there is nothing about "go and revolt against governments". criticizing some gov is not the same as calling for revolution. if I post something criticizing Biden or some Canadian poster says something about Trudeau, that doesn't mean that the criticism means "go out and revolt against the government".
criticizing leads to revolt your a sitter and 2nd category which the first are the revolutionaries, name me single revolution in history where criticizing and tarnishing the rulers did not lead to revolution.

Your an Idiot every time I engage with your clearly just a brainwashed kid.

Trending