"Shaykh Said al Kamali responds to the Madkhalis and their likes"

F5HA7yPWYAAjt9G.jpg

madkhali.jpg

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
"Madkhali" is a tribe and innocent people that you Khawarji and ahul bidah use to defame those who believe in the Quran and Sunnah and comprehend the salaf who do not think according to their whims and wishes.

May Allah Preserve Ash-Shaykh Al-Allāmah Rabī’ Ibn Hādī Al-Madkhalī and the Praise of the Scholars for him.

May Allah tighten your grave, I knew it. I like this version of you never attempt to cosplay as being upon the manhaj of salafiyahh .

Al-Madkhali, Madkhalism and the Mukhabarat (Intelligence Agencies)​

"Dr. Sa'ad Al-Faqih explains how what has become a widespread movement did not in fact start as such. Madkhalism as a movement is a fabrication of the intelligence agencies of the BinSauds and other puppet regimes in the Muslim world, along with the UK intelligence agencies. The teachings of Al-Madkhali and Aman Jami only constitute part of the whole ideology."

btw I avoid referring to the cult as "Madkhalis,"I prefer the terms ahlul big mac or ahlul starbucks. whatever name we give this cult, that is a separate topic then the actual content of its teachings.

abuamerican is one of the ahlul big mac people:

incidentally, he also classifies the majority of Muslims in the West as khawarij

madkhali1.jpg

One hour and forty minutes telling you "your boycott is useless"

abuamerican.jpg

this isn't even getting into his admitted deep connection with the US military.

"The same cannot be said about Madkhalism. Their major scholars are all Saudi employees. Their views only became widespread after Saudi government involvement, funding, etc."

Latest posts