Yemeni and South Sudanese refugees in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
lies. I've never felt like an outsider here and literally every minority feels the same. it got even better when trudeu became president. whereas australia has never stopped treating everyone like outsiders despite them being outsiders themselves.

That's 'totally' a quantifiable objective measure of human development. Just take your L and go.

nope. is it their appearance that make you think they deserve this injustice?
They are one of the worst kinds of people to be around. Their always under the influence or acting like animals. Absolutely horrible "people"
I don't care that the white people wiped them out in all honesty.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
thats the worst kind of racism. systemic racism isn't something to take lightly. id rather someone call me a or an african booty scratcher or ISIS, but when the racism takes a tole on my real life where they refuse you housing, jobs, opportunities, scholarships, police brutality, etc. its an issue

If I was two dudes that seemed the same I would choose the Somali guy. It's only natural really. If you are qualified and competent you can find a job.

lies. I've never felt like an outsider here and literally every minority feels the same. it got even better when trudeu became president. whereas australia has never stopped treating everyone like outsiders despite them being outsiders themselves.
Australia and Canada are virtually the same thing. That's what people in both countries say at least

They are one of the worst kinds of people to be around. Their always under the influence or acting like animals. Absolutely horrible "people"
I don't care that the white people wiped them out in all honesty.
that seems like most europeans tbh. the white people that went to australia were all criminals. who do you think taught them to drink like that? if a bunch of pig skinned criminals stole my country id be depressed too. not gonna lie they do seem mentally inferior but that doesn't excuse it.

Galaeri

Australia is a normal country. It's nothing like America. Cops don't go out and rek people. This does happen in the Northern Territory to abos, some rural as town full of with trashie white.

If you ask me the Northern Territory is not a part of Australia. It's some backwards desert that is a shit hole.

The rest of Australia is a paradise.

Australia is a normal country. It's nothing like America. Cops don't go out and rek people. This does happen in the Northern Territory to abos, some rural as town full of with trashie white.

If you ask me the Northern Territory is not a part of Australia. It's some backwards desert that is a shit hole.

The rest of Australia is a paradise.
NT also has the highest percentage of abos
E5DFA53A-2693-4D2F-8B61-90DE70B70285-6027-00000CAFEA6DB0DD_tmp.jpg

Galaeri

they also treat their natives better so you can stop caping for your aussie masters and choke

Abos still get it good. They get unbelievable help for their aboriginality. They get free medication (pharmaceuticals are not free in aus), amazing scholarships and lots of social programs. They haven't been able to change their situation still. I am not surprised many whites feel like they are dead weight. They can't even help themselves.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Abos still get it good. They get unbelievable help for their aboriginality. They get free medication (pharmaceuticals are not free in aus), amazing scholarships and lots of social programs. They haven't been able to change their situation still. I am not surprised many whites feel like they are dead weight. They can't even help themselves.
Some are successful tho david unipon,cathy freeman,jessica mauboy and albert natmatjira just to name a few

that seems like most europeans tbh. the white people that went to australia were all criminals. who do you think taught them to drink like that? if a bunch of pig skinned criminals stole my country id be depressed too. not gonna lie they do seem mentally inferior but that doesn't excuse it.
Btw it's not just whites that don't like abos
Whites have given them all kinds of free shit and gibsmedats but the natives choose to act like primitive savages.
Everyone looks down on abos, my mother raised me on that shit. I doubt that any Asians are friends to abos. All the abos I know are low IQ and violent
If they'll act like savages then that's what everyone else will treat them like

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Btw it's not just whites that don't like abos
Whites have given them all kinds of free shit and gibsmedats but the natives choose to act like primitive savages.
Everyone looks down on abos, my mother raised me on that shit. I doubt that any Asians are friends to abos. All the abos I know are low IQ and violent
If they'll act like savages then that's what everyone else will treat them like
Bro the whites bloody performed a genocide on these people.They killed them off and raped their women to produce a new breed of half-cast aboriginal people.Have you ever heard of the stolen generations.No people on the face of this earth should endure what these people endured,they where a peaceful people and then the cadaans had to come with their so called civilization and justify their genocide.
neville2.jpg

I hope Australia gets swamped by refuges, disgusting convict island

Assuie s have been drinking the kool aid, acting like we aren't seen as uncivilized animals by the rest of the west kkkk u all know where ever we go death and destruction follows :heh:

waraabe

Your superior

Assuie s have been drinking the kool aid, acting like we aren't seen as uncivilized animals by the rest of the west kkkk u all know where ever we go death and destruction follows :heh:
:camby:

They conquered the place. Go conquer it if you want to do things differently

We have been the most tame s by far
Euro and NA Somalis have been on the ISIS kool aid. Y'all been savages since the 90s. When's the last time you've heard about an Aussie Somali stabbing people or raping women.

Ur just mad that you euro country has already been stormed with """""Syrian""""" refugees:siilaanyosmile:
Stay jelly

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
We have been the most tame s by far
Euro and NA Somalis have been on the ISIS kool aid. Y'all been savages since the 90s. When's the last time you've heard about an Aussie Somali stabbing people or raping women.

Ur just mad that you euro country has already been stormed with """""Syrian""""" refugees:siilaanyosmile:
Stay jelly
3845433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts