Yemeni and South Sudanese refugees in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Why are there so few?

Their countries are total shitholes and I would assume they would get easy asylum status.

Instead the bulk of refugees are from 'comparatively stable' places like Eritrea, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Apollo

VIP
Australia has lots of south Sudanese but no Yemenis. I wonder why.

Most of those came before the South Sudanese state was formed. Now their region collapsed again.

Yemen is also in total chaos with a famine going on, yet it's extremely rare to find Yemenis in Europe. Very odd.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Most of those came before the South Sudanese state was formed. Now their region collapsed again.

Yemen is also in total chaos with a famine going on, yet it's extremely rare to find Yemenis in Europe. Very odd.

That s true. In Australia it seems as though they are getting tired of East Africans after they reputation they made for themselves. Seeing more bantus nowadays. The South Sudanese killed the rep for Africans in Australia. We had a low profile until they started making 'gangs'.

I know Eritreans get preference as refugees in the west just so they can hurt Afwerkis regime.

Galaeri

I don't see yemenis here either. Wonder why they don't show them their 'compassion'.

I feel it is somehow more difficult for the Yemenis because they will have to a difficult and longer route. They can't go through Saudi Arabia and I don't think they are willing to go through the Horn of Africa all the way to Egypt because it is too long. It is much easier for the Iraqis and Syrians though since they are much geographically closer to Europe. As for the south Sudanese, I really don't know.:francis:

That s true. In Australia it seems as though they are getting tired of East Africans after they reputation they made for themselves. Seeing more bantus nowadays. The South Sudanese killed the rep for Africans in Australia. We had a low profile until they started making 'gangs'.

I know Eritreans get preference as refugees in the west just so they can hurt Afwerkis regime.
Wallahi Ape-X is a cancer group. I wouldn't mind if the cops opened fire on the fuckers. Somalis and habeshas are joining the group too.

This is why I support deportation of South Sudanese nigs

Galaeri

Wallahi Ape-X is a cancer group. I wouldn't mind if the cops opened fire on the fuckers. Somalis and habeshas are joining the group too.

This is why I support deportation of South Sudanese nigs

These whiteys only want to deport us blacks when we run a mess :birdman:

The cops could have dealt with them by now if they stopping treating them like minors. The Justice in the West is incredibly flawed.

Apollo

VIP
Ever met a Madow in the West?

Nope, I haven't either. Yet they are near a million. On the other hand, I know like 10 cad cad's. Very strange.

In America they are a relatively high percentage of the Somalia born population, mainly because the UNHCR targeted them for resettlement in the US. In Europe they are very rare though.

i don't feel sorry for white australians. their all racist trash and deserve all the worst africa has to bring for treating their natives so badly to this day.

They created one of the best societies on the planet. Put some respect on Australia.
thats a damn lie and you know it. don't be biased. their racist and to this day mistreat the natives and treat them like foreigners. walahi that could never be me

Galaeri

i don't feel sorry for white australians. their all racist trash and deserve all the worst africa has to bring for treating their natives so badly to this day.

Yea the rekt the natives and are still racist to them. The natives though are doing so poorly. They are offered amazing uni scholarships with large sums of money and lowered entrance requirements but they still fail to become to successful. I am not judging them though, they have been through a lot and their societies have a lot of serious problems as a result.

The whites are only truly racist to them because of their hopelessness. They think they are all just dead weight.

Whites are generally pretty good other ethnic. The racism is hidden, it's like the kind of racism where it is somewhat more difficult to find a nice graduate job. Nothing to really complain about.

Have you ever been around Australian Aboriginals?
IMG_1311.JPG

Yea the rekt the natives and are still racist to them. The natives though are doing so poorly. They are offered amazing uni scholarships with large sums of money and lowered entrance requirements but they still fail to become to successful. I am not judging them though, they have been through a lot and their societies have a lot of serious problems as a result.

The whites are only truly racist to them because of their hopelessness. They think they are all just dead weight.

Whites are generally pretty good other ethnic. The racism is hidden, it's like the kind of racism where it is somewhat more difficult to find a nice graduate job. Nothing to really complain about.
thats the worst kind of racism. systemic racism isn't something to take lightly. id rather someone call me a or an african booty scratcher or ISIS, but when the racism takes a tole on my real life where they refuse you housing, jobs, opportunities, scholarships, police brutality, etc. its an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending