Yemeni and South Sudanese refugees in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:camby:

They conquered the place. Go conquer it if you want to do things differently

What exactly did they conquer? Britain colonised the place and used it as dumping ground for their criminals lmaooo

We have been the most tame s by far
Euro and NA Somalis have been on the ISIS kool aid. Y'all been savages since the 90s. When's the last time you've heard about an Aussie Somali stabbing people or raping women.

Ur just mad that you euro country has already been stormed with """""Syrian""""" refugees:siilaanyosmile:
Stay jelly

s are s wherever they go. Your caadan masters won't give a f*ck either that's why u have somalis being lumped in with south sudanese lmao good luck, they're starting to turn on u.

And why would I care about syrians? I'm not a hypocrite who whines about other immigrant groups when I knw for a fact we're in the bottom 10

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ: RUN NIGGA
>literally 1 person
Somalis have so many shops there and basically own the place. Unlike her we have jobs.
And unlike euro s, we have jobs :chrisfreshhah:
What exactly did they conquer? Britain colonised the place and used it as dumping ground for their criminals lmaooo

s are s wherever they go. Your caadan masters won't give a f*ck either that's why u have somalis being lumped in with south sudanese lmao good luck, they're starting to turn on u.

And why would I care about syrians? I'm not a hypocrite who whines about other immigrant groups when I knw for a fact we're in the bottom 10
The thing is that there are barely any Syrians coming to Europe. You live in Denmark right? Or the UK?
Wherever you live, just know that Europe will become the new Africa

Apollo

VIP

Only a small percentage of Australia's modern white population descends from the convicts. 80% came from freemen and women.

Australians also top on education rankings. They aren't low IQ/stupid.

Only a small percentage of Australia's modern white population descends from the convicts. 80% came from freemen and women.

And on top of that we have the most livable cities With some of the highest living standards
I've never faced a lick of racism down here, I don't know what the hell @Knowthyself is talking about.

>literally 1 person
Somalis have so many shops there and basically own the place. Unlike her we have jobs.
And unlike euro s, we have jobs :chrisfreshhah:

The thing is that there are barely any Syrians coming to Europe. You live in Denmark right? Or the UK?
Wherever you live, just know that Europe will become the new Africa
U keep bringing up syrians lmaoo nigga i don't give a f*ck about them. I'm more concerned about not being robbed of my oyster by some gaajo :drakelaugh:i told u s are s wherever they go. I already knw they act like xoolo in Europe you're the one deluding yourself about australia
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/a...k=d02a378ee3c0366930a65b55baa41e94-1482072785
Assistant police commissioner Tim Cartwright apologises to African immigrants over the release of (true) figures on the high rate of criminality among our Somalian and Sudanese communities.
looks like PC culture is in full effect in straya
clear.png

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/1...ve-times-more-likely-commit-daniel-greenfield
clear.png

Sudanese and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn. The most common crimes committed by Somali and Sudanese-born Victorians are assault and robbery illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected African youths.
:mjlol: African menance.... I hope Oz purges all these filthy terrorists :chrisfreshhah:

You're right most of them are hypocritical immigrants.
clear.png
Or worse descendeds of the stolen generation.

Have u seen they way they speak tho. I'd reconsider the not dumb part :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
Yemenis goes to Djibouti and Somaliland instead. Bringing delicious shawarma with them

They are too poor for tahriib. Incredible, as most of them would be granted asylum status.

1 year in German benefits is more than what average Yemenis make in a decade.

Keo

VIP
Only in the UK and 99% came before the recent troubles.

In Europe, you will not find any Yemenis (figuratively), very rare to find one.
Do xamar cadcads born in Yemen count? There was one in my secondary school.

Most of those came before the South Sudanese state was formed. Now their region collapsed again.

Yemen is also in total chaos with a famine going on, yet it's extremely rare to find Yemenis in Europe. Very odd.

Because the poor Yemenis don't have a road or the money to take the illegal immigration routes. The closest places for them are Somalia, Oman and Djibouti. They don't have refugees camps in anywhere. North Yemen is controlled by houthis so they can't run to Saudi, Syria, turkey.

Bro these people look Madow asf bet they say shit like "before the White man came WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEEET"
They talk about some 'dreamtime'. It's a minor case of 'we wuz'
Because of that, in every formal speech we have to acknowledge that the land belongs to their ooga booga nooga dooga noongah tribe

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I hope Australia gets swamped by refuges, disgusting convict island

Assuie s have been drinking the kool aid, acting like we aren't seen as uncivilized animals by the rest of the west kkkk u all know where ever we go death and destruction follows :heh:

I am serious. We have a low profile. We aren't like you people, we haven't even created a terrorist that has blown some up in Aus yet. And we aren't bad leechers on the system. They starting to dislike us now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending