@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question; how do you reconcile with the false narrative that the earth is only several thousand years old, when the scientific consensus is in agreement that it’s several million years old. Thats without me even bringing up fossil records which completely eliminates the idea of Islamic clay creation

I think your confusing the time period human beings have been on the planet earth, to when it was first created.

You forget long before the creation of Adam (the first human) the earth existed and it was the Jinns that occupied it, after causing much blood shed and fitna we were created to replace them.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
No wonder ex Muslims from xsomalian sub avoid this forum 😭
wtf are you even talking about you fucking retard, you literally got islam mixed up with young earth creation you havent said anything rational this entire time. God i can see why people are so fed up with you, i dont normally blow up like this but you are fucking annoying

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
wtf are you even talking about you fucking retard, you literally got islam mixed up with young earth creationism you havent said anything rational this entire time. God i can see why people are so fed up with you, i dont normally blow up like this but you are fucking annoying
Lets cut her a slack. We are overwhelming her with our oozing islamic holiness. Its 3 v 1

wtf are you even talking about you fucking retard, you literally got islam mixed up with young earth creationism you havent said anything rational this entire time. God i can see why people are so fed up with you, i dont normally blow up like this but you are fucking annoying
Oh no.. you guys are fed up with me what am I gonna do?? Lemme go commit 🤣🤣🤣 do you think I give a flying f*ck???

Daydreamer

Lets cut her a slack. We are overwhelming her with our oozing islamic holiness. Its 3 v 1
no im sick and tired of her bullshit, everything she has said so far has been debunked, I cant stand people who act like they are rational but then do a one eight and pull this shit the more i argue, the closer my iq is to 68

Oh no.. you guys are fed up with me what am I gonna do?? Lemme go commit 🤣🤣🤣 do you think I give a flying f*ck???
Why are you pressed?

People said your idea wasn't part of Islam to begin with and you're going nuts? What happened to your rational reasons? You have been shown that Arab superiority thing isn't real nor is this Christian idea you thought was Islamic

Daydreamer

don’t lmao idc this is all so funny to me I’m literally cheesing so hard 🤣 they’re so mad
same way you get angry about people being disdainful towards madhows, it gets hard to put up with such a pretentious dumbass but its satisfying to see you flip flop from one stupid take to another and then chimping out when everyone proves you wrong

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
same way you get angry about people being disdainful towards madhows, it gets hard to put up with such a pretentious dumbass but its satisfying to see you flip flop from one stupid take to another and then chimping out when everyone proves you wrong
Hes done it with gender and ethnicity too, hes a fool

OGADEN IS THE MOST CHILLEST, NATIONALISTIC, ISLAMIC CLAN OF ALL OF SOMALIA. WE DONT CAUSE A FUSS AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING STABILITY.
Eid Mubarak to you fellow galti gladiator
Eid Al Adha Ramadan GIF by TRT

It’s sad that you have to keep reminding these hordes about it:farole:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Abaayo járeerta iska ilaali only hangout with pious Somali friends and please learn the diin masaajidka aad oo cibaadayso. Women are naturally less intelligent that’s why they are more likely to make bad choices. Do you think? Miyaad fikirtaa? Do you sit down and think sometimes? Waan qiyaasi kara your level of intelligence waa wax yar it’s cute😄
Congratulations on showing the true side or your religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts