@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Its men like him that give Islam a bad name. They need to be dealt with harshly
yeah

Strict Blindfold Ball Gag And Harness
Spatula Spanking Voluptuous Mahogany Spanking Paddle Shellac Finish Made In The Usa Ebay Bdsm Spanking Breast

appropriate measures must be taken :yacadiim:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Aggressive, typical. Arabic is my first language but yea sure you understand Islamic interpretation more than me. The hostility from Somalis is one of the main reasons I avoid yall irl.
It being your first language doesn’t automatically give you a better explanation sorry to break it to you. Quran is the literary miracle Of God even the top poets and geniuses of Arabia couldn’t comprehend it much less you a somali girl who knows surface level arabic. Thats why we have tafseer to understand Islam. Having arabic as a first language is not enough

Women clear men in every field and have a higher iq on average its literally proven you misogynist even though we dont have the same opportunities to education and work we are starting to earn more and more than yall. What a caasi son you are calling your hooyo dumb
Haa waad saxantahay It was Ogaden women who left Sanaag 700 years ago and conquered what’s today Jubaland Ogadenia and NFD😄

It being your first language doesn’t automatically give you a better explanation sorry to break it to you. Quran is the literary miracle Of God even the top poets and geniuses of Arabia couldn’t comprehend it much less you a somali girl who knows surface level arabic. Thats why we have tafseer to understand Islam. Having arabic as a first language is not enough
It actually does beloved, surface level? Please 😭 you’re coping. It’s literally my first language lmaooo that’s like me claiming an educated english speaking native has surface level knowledge of their native tongue

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Haa waad saxantahay It was Ogaden women who left Sanaag 700 years ago and conquered what’s today Jubaland Ogadenia and NFD😄
Horta waan yabanahay are you the lovechild of two gay men? If not then why are you so misogynistic? Is your mother not a woman? I pray to Allah to keep women safe from you. Enjoy talking about football to your boyfriend

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It actually does beloved, surface level? Please 😭 you’re coping. It’s literally my first language lmaooo that’s like me claiming an educated english speaking native has surface level knowledge of their native tongue
Dont make me laugh. Arabic is my first language too but please dont act like that automatically makes you understand quranic arabic without tafseer. Even native arabic people like gulf khaleejis require tafseer. Aalims studied for years and years to comprehend and interpret the quranic arabic yet your brass geeljire neck who knows a bit arabic wants to claim youre an expert. Unless you studied the arabic language and the deen in such depth I suggest you change your mind.

Daydreamer

ok do you understand 7th century classical arabic more than the large chain of scholars who spent their entire lives analyzing and studying religion? Being an english speaker dosen't make you a scholar of literature, sure some parts of the quran can be interpreted through translation but some words and phrases simply cannot be fully translated into english which is where the tafsiir comes in

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
ok do you understand 7th century classical arabic more than the large chain of scholars who spent their entire lives analyzing and studying religion? Being an english speaker dosen't make you a scholar of literature, sure some parts of the quran can be interpreted through translation but some words and phrases simply cannot be fully translated into english
@Laiis is hilarious. Even though I’m a fluent arabic speaker I’m not delusional enough to think that I’m on the same level as bedouin arabs who live in tents on the desert much less those arabic literary geniuses of the 7th century and the prophet who gave us the tafseer. Bffrrr sis

Dont make me laugh. Arabic is my first language too but please dont act like that automatically makes you understand quranic arabic without tafseer. Even native arabic people like gulf khaleejis require tafseer. Aalims studied for years and years to comprehend and interpret the quranic arabic yet your brass geeljire neck who knows a bit arabic wants to claim youre an expert. Unless you studied the arabic language and the deen in such depth I suggest you change your mind.
tafseer is a prerequisite course in the gulf, my first tafseer class started at grade 1 lol pretty much everyone enrolled in the public school system has a good grasp of the deen compared to westerners who don’t speak or read the language. I don’t hate every single aspect of Islam, there’s things that enjoy & do apply to my life

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
tafseer is a prerequisite course in the gulf, my first tafseer class started at grade 1 lol pretty much everyone enrolled in the public school system has a good grasp of the deen compared to westerners who don’t speak or read the language. I don’t hate every single aspect of Islam, there’s things that enjoy & do apply to my life
I find myself being skeptic no offense. grade 1? I bet your understanding stayed there. Maybe you know more than those ex muslims but based on your opinions rn I assume you dont know much

@Laiis is hilarious. Even though I’m a fluent arabic speaker I’m not delusional enough to think that I’m on the same level as bedouin arabs who live in tents on the desert much less those arabic literary geniuses of the 7th century and the prophet who gave us the tafseer. Bffrrr sis
where’d you learn Arabic? I’ll send a screenshot can you interpret it? I’m not doubting that you’re a speaker I just wanna see how you’ll twist the translation :russ:

Daydreamer

algebra student= mathematics professor?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
where’d you learn Arabic? I’ll send a screenshot can you interpret it? I’m not doubting that you’re a speaker I just wanna see how you’ll twist the translation :russ:
Woah slow down. I literally said I use tafseer to interpret quranic arabic and that me being a fluent arabic speaker like u doesnt give me the understanding to do so. Im pretty sure I’ll get it wrong. Lets see the ayah maybe I seen the tafseer before 🤔

Oh I seen this before. Arabs are indeed deemed more superior in terms of lineage (not faith) because the prophet was an arab. However a pious non arab is better than a non pious arab
girl pleaseeee how is that not blatant Arab supremacist rhetoric? No Arab is superior to me lineage wise bffr

girl pleaseeee how is that not blatant Arab supremacist rhetoric? No Arab is superior to me lineage wise bffr

Ad and Thamud are pure Arabs yet they are damned people who perished if Carabnimo was what you make it out to be they wouldn't be cursed people.

Last edited:
Eh, somalis are somalis walaal. Race is a social concept made by europeans to homogenize most of africa as well as strip the people's heritage. It's an identity that makes the most sense for african americans due to their heritage being stripped.
True, but it has very real social implications especially if you live in the west. Just look at how the Toronto police treats Somali men.. We’re grouped in with other mathows systemically what benefit does it do us to deny it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending