@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Lineage? The prophet muhammed pbuh was himself an "arabized arab" due to being descended from ishameal as. Technically ishameal was himself of jewish origin i believe
Thats true the prophet was from an arabised tribe but thats the most common consensus cause the best of mankind came from them. Also ishamel couldn’t have been a jew because jews descend from his brother issac and abraham wasn’t a jew he was from iraq. So in a sense both arabs (the arabised ones) and jews are iraqi.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
girl pleaseeee how is that not blatant Arab supremacist rhetoric? No Arab is superior to me lineage wise bffr
Take it up with the scholars then. Theyre the ones who decided so. Allah favoured the children of adam and then the children of noah AS and then the children of ibrahim AS and then the children of israel(jews) and the arabs.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Thats true the prophet was from an arabised tribe but thats the most common consensus cause the best of mankind came from them. Also ishamel couldn’t have been a jew because jews descend from his brother issac and abraham wasn’t a jew he was from iraq. So in a sense both arabs (the arabised ones) and jews are iraqi.
also make sure to clarify that the worst came from them as well and more so pertains to prophet muhammad being the best and abu jahl being the worst @attash explained it pretty well in another thread and it wasnt necessarily about how arabs were inherently better, i could be mistaken tho

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You do know that jews lived in iraq right? Being jewish is both an ethnicity and a religion Ishameal was not arab, he married a "pure arab"
Thats not possible. Jews descend from judah who came from issac. Yes Ishmael wasnt “arab” but he allegedly married an arab lady and made the adnanites(arabised arab tribes) he did not father the qahtan arabs who supposedly came from shuaib AS and Hud AS. They are the original arabs

Take it up with the scholars then. Theyre the ones who decided so. Allah favoured the children of adam and then the children of noah AS and then the children of ibrahim AS and then the children of israel(jews) and the arabs.
I have a question; how do you reconcile with the false narrative that the earth is only several thousand years old, when the scientific consensus is in agreement that it’s several million years old. Thats without me even bringing up fossil records which completely eliminates the idea of Islamic clay creation

I wouldn’t call you a mathowphile, I think you have some good takes but I think you are too sympathetic to mathows, especially black women and I say this as a user on here who also defends mathow women from the niggas on this forum. One of the reasons why you left Islam was because of arab-centrism which reminded me of your over the top defense of mathows. Its also crazy to think people are against you because we hate mathows, dont make everything about them.

kufr will always be a big deal. May Allah guide you. Sorry if I did too much earlier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Aggressive, typical. Arabic is my first language but yea sure you understand Islamic interpretation more than me. The hostility from Somalis is one of the main reasons I avoid yall irl.
Yeah what happened, Werent you claiming to be Yemeni like 3 months ago?

Thats not possible. Jews descend from judah who came from issac. Yes Ishmael wasnt “arab” but he allegedly married an arab lady and made the adnanites(arabised arab tribes) he did not father the qahtan arabs who supposedly came from shuaib AS and Hud AS. They are the original arabs
Yes nabi Ismacil kicked the ground and the well of Zamzam appeared so that him and his mother Sayida Hajar could survive.

The tribe of Jurham settled at the spot of the newfound water after they made an agreement with Sayida Hajar and nabi Ismacil grew up with this Arab tribe and spoke their language marrying the princess of Jurham.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I have a question; how do you reconcile with the false narrative that the earth is only several thousand years old, when the scientific consensus is in agreement that it’s several million years old. Thats without me even bringing up fossil records which completely eliminates the idea of Islamic clay creation
I never heard that there was an Islamic notion of the earth being a few thousand old.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
where does it say that the earth is only a couple of thousand years old you;re getting islam mixed up with christianity

You left Islam because of this idea that isn't even an Islamic teachng???! See this is why I said when people leave if they study they will always come back.

Please read actual info not random sources and Christian polemicist adjacent things.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Scientific is only catching up to islam, who knows if this will be true. And how in the world does that eliminate clay creation? you see you are delving into topics that are irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending