Xalimo writes blog "Somali men ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't have a problem with it when all somali women were being called cheap because of a few cheesenxalwos out there making youtube channels and their swirl fanbase :bell: the rate of male somali losers is actually higher than the cheesenxalwo rate :manny: but I've none the less shown respect to somali men and never stereotyped them up until this point. :ivers:

Actually I did. I specifically said these xaliimos are a minority, unfortunately a very vocal minority, but a minority nonetheless. I guess you missed that over your tirade about bums and deadbeats.:camby:

you can have standards for yourself, you don't get to decide for others what they are too good for that's for them to decide. one man's trash is another one's treasure

Standards are informed by culture. for example Ali Mazrui states: ''Culture provides lenses of perception, the way of looking at reality, a world view; culture provides standards of evaluation; what is good and what is evil; what is legitimate and what is illegitimate are rooted in criteria provided by culture''

No i don't get to decide whom someones else marries, but i sure as hell get to critic their shit choices and shame them for it.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I never thought i would see the day I met a E1b1a Somali.

doc-rivers.gif
U7Ghu2s.gif

Nothing to see her.

It's always the ugly/fat/ types that ruin it for other girls, my senses pick them up before they even open their mouth.

You get a visceral feeling in your stomach even when she is around the corner, because these are the kind of mine-field booby traps you either dodge or bravely defuse, you know if you have been in the game a long time.

This is why you avoid ugy/fat/scorned women, they are very bad for your health and destroy that delicate equilibrium, nothing worse then that booby trap blowing up in your face and being cock blocked publicly.

There is nothing wrong with dhuxool, charcoal is beautiful and sexy, I prefer them over milk chocolate, I am a strictly dark deep cocoa type.

Those pointing out she is dhuxool and equating that with ugliness, are no better then that scorned self hating women.

Walaal, you have just seen the outside. I know many Somali women in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman. Girls in these countries are starting to become like the girls in America and Europe. It is sad but true. I think this is due to Social Media that is telling them to do this. This is even true about the Arab girls as well. I heard that the Arab girls do something called a backdoor agreement where a man can hit from the back but not from the front so they can still appear to be virgins. I am afraid some Somali girls will begin doing this soon if they be friends with the dirty Arab girls.
The back door thing is true wallahi! I knew Saudi girl who's friend did that with a guy. She had him destroy her from the back but not from the front. She still says she is a virgin. :francis:

Standards are informed by culture. for example Ali Mazrui states: ''Culture provides lenses of perception, the way of looking at reality, a world view; culture provides standards of evaluation; what is good and what is evil; what is legitimate and what is illegitimate are rooted in criteria provided by culture''

No i don't get to decide whom someones else marries, but i sure as hell get to critic their shit choices and shame them for it.
What are you getting by shaming somebody. You should be uplifting them. You just exposed yourself.

Majority of the reverts are not ex cons . Maybe this is true in the US among AAs but not the rest of the world. You do know there's a big world out there right?

Revert doesn't = black, use Google you dimwits. Reverts come from all over the world as far as Japan to small towns in Germany, Scotland.

People who run witb "all ex cons are reverts" do so just to humiliate and look down on Somali girls that marry out, and quench their jealousy. Just to give them ceeb eyna laheyn. Leave people be.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
looks like this faarax hating thing is gaining some popularity. Wallahi tbh i couldnt care less if all xalimos in the diaspora were like that,why put yourself through this torture if you could get 4 for the price of 1 back home.Food for thought
Roll-Safe-1485964928-compressed.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And tbh this shit isnt exclusive to dhuxul girls.I know a super lightskin somali girl that is the mother of all feminists,if you mention anything that could remotely be misconstrued as sexist wee ku damaatay:dead::dead:.It's a disastrous disease that is rapidly gaining momentum and is sadly affecting somalis from all folks of like:francis:

And tbh this shit isnt exclusive to dhuxul girls.I know a super lightskin somali girl that is the mother of all feminists,if you mention anything that could remotely be misconstrued as sexist wee ku damaatay:dead::dead:.It's a disastrous disease that is rapidly gaining momentum and is sadly affecting somalis from all folks of like:francis:
Yes wallahi I was with in my aunts home and her I told her younger sister to make me shaah and the older sister told me that a woman shouldn't serve a man and looked at me like I raped the girl and after that she had the audacity to ask me the next day that I help her get a furaash up stairs are you crazy:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending