Wtf is up with lipstick alley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I wish I had a proper afro. I got that typical in-between fluffy Somali texture. it's annoying getting a haircut, it takes like 2 weeks for a fade to start looking good smh :francis:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somali women all bleach their skin with Diana and insult their natural skin colour (dark brown).

You cannot accuse AA's of self hate when you suffer from the exact same thing.

No they don't. They are blacker than most African Americans you confused individual. It is people like you why most Somali females bleach their skin colour!

Why because I'm light skin? I force other woman to bleach? What the f*ck they bleach because their hate themselves

Your the confused one who puts white women on a pedestal

Get outta here coon
:kodaksmiley:

Somali women all bleach their skin with Diana and insult their natural skin colour (dark brown).

You cannot accuse AA's of self hate when you suffer from the exact same thing.

Your missing the point of this thread.

We not discussing Somalis vs Blacks.

Were discussing why they talk shit about Somalis in their forums and the reasons why.

Idiot.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG

I ain't no coon, I just appreciate REAL Somali beauty and none of this DIANA crap that fucked up our community. You're a liar if you say that we mostly look like mixed Arab mulattos.:camby:

View attachment 9379 View attachment 9380 View attachment 9381 View attachment 9382 View attachment 9383 View attachment 9384 View attachment 9385

I ain't no coon, I just appreciate REAL Somali beauty and none of this DIANA crap that fucked up our community. Your a liar if you say that we mostly look like mixed Arab mulattos.:camby:

FROM THE GUY WHO DOESNT FIND SOMALI WOMAN ATTRACTIVE?

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE HYPOCRITE
image.jpg

Ps picture 5 is of an Ethiopian woman she has the traditional hairstyle!

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Man f*ck THIS SHIT....

IF BLACK GIRLS WANNA WEAR WEAVE ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM NOR YOUR BUSINESS....

IF BLACK NIGGAS WANNA f*ck WITH WHITE ES AND MIXED GIRLS THEN IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM NOR YOUR BUSINESS..

I DONT SEE HOW ANY OF THEIR PROBLEMS CONCERN YOU PEOPLE..WHEN YOU GOT FUCKED HOUSES AND FAMILIES YOURSELVES..

THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF AS TO WHY A PERSON WOULD GO TO ANOTHER FORUM AND EXPOSE OTHER'S PROBLEMS IS THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY SELF ESTEEM YOURSELF...

YA'LL TALKING AS IF YOU GOT SHIT TO BE PROUD OF...

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST...AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...

CHECK YOURSELVES...
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Man f*ck THIS SHIT....

IF BLACK GIRLS WANNA WEAR WEAVE ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM NOR YOUR BUSINESS....

IF BLACK NIGGAS WANNA f*ck WITH WHITE ES AND MIXED GIRLS THEN IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM NOR YOUR BUSINESS..

I DONT SEE HOW ANY OF THEIR PROBLEMS CONCERN YOU PEOPLE..WHEN YOU GOT FUCKED HOUSES AND FAMILIES YOURSELVES..

THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF AS TO WHY A PERSON WOULD GO TO ANOTHER FORUM AND EXPOSE OTHER'S PROBLEMS IS THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY SELF ESTEEM YOURSELF...

YA'LL TALKING AS IF YOU GOT SHIT TO BE PROUD OF...

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST...AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...

CHECK YOURSELVES...
:ufdup:

Damn tell me more broski

:heh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Just visited the site. Within minutes I noticed that most people are overall sexual, no wonder they have many babies and abortions. Second massive amount of anti-whiteness. Thanks for the site, I got enough material to laugh my ass off.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I like LSA. Its not just for AAs. Theres a lot of Somalis, mixed race and whites on there too. But I agree there are a lot of insecure black women on there.

IMG_5273.JPG
View attachment 9379 View attachment 9380 View attachment 9381 View attachment 9382 View attachment 9383 View attachment 9384 View attachment 9385

I ain't no coon, I just appreciate REAL Somali beauty and none of this DIANA crap that fucked up our community. You're a liar if you say that we mostly look like mixed Arab mulattos.:camby:

She is habashi not Somali (that hair style, clothes) plus Somalis in same family have all shades of black from black to high yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending