Wtf is up with lipstick alley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I swear to god they are the most bitter and self hating human beings on the planet. They have nothing better to do
than shit on women who don't look west african and shit on black men. But the moment a white man shows any remote interest in them, they lose their minds.

I swear to god they are the most bitter and self hating human beings on the planet. They have nothing better to do
than shit on women who don't look west african and shit on black men. But the moment a white man shows any remote interest in them, they lose their minds.
Who cares about them. Pointless people pointless thread

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Many people believe most of the posters on LSA are white women, gay black men and latinas.

Who cares about them. Pointless people pointless thread

If you don't find this thread useful, don't reply.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Many people believe most of the posters on LSA are white women, gay black men and latinas.

They same being said with thecoli but i think people just being paranoid those are prob actually just self hating black women that site is so toxic

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I been checking out the coli ever since those dudes came on here.

3 things I learned:

1)black guys don't ever wear condoms apparently. Explains the baby momma thing I always wondered about.

2) white people are to blame for literally everything. Don't get me wrong, I hate cadaans as much as the next guy but the coli on some other shit.

3) the black community and Somali community have a lot in common.

They same being said with thecoli but i think people just being paranoid those are prob actually just self hating black women that site is so toxic

TheColi is entertaining but it's full of deadbeat dads and baby mamas in their 20s, people who hate white people but brag about how they love to have sex with them and make excuses about black on black crime and bring up conspiracy theories as to why its happening.

I'll quote the infamous crooked Hillary: half of them are in a basket of deplorables

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

3 things I learned:

1)black guys don't ever wear condoms apparently. Explains the baby momma thing I always wondered about.

2) white people are to blame for literally everything. Don't get me wrong, I hate cadaans as much as the next guy but the coli on some other shit.

Do the somalis have bastard kids like the blacks???

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

3 things I learned:

my nigga you prob been posting foh with that lie :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
TheColi is entertaining but it's full of deadbeat divorced dads and baby mamas in their 20s, people who hate white people but brag about how they love to have sex with them and make excuses about black on black crime and bring up conspiracy theories as to why its happening.

I'll quote the infamous crooked Hillary: half of them are in a basket of deplorables
nah that site all sorts of people its hilarous site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts