Wtf is up with lipstick alley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of TheColi, it is annoying how obsessed they are with sex but at least they don't suffer from self-hate. Not nearly enough sites where white-opinions are checked and ridiculed.

@Kim So-Jin Self hate is a huge apart of AA culture. They are the biggest Buyers of weave. The love white people because they see them as a status symbol and bettter than negro males.
The males love women who don't have west African features, they prefer more Caucasian features which is why mixed race girls are fetishised so much.
My Allah (swt) protect us from them. Ameen

You shouldn't care what a bunch of internet trolls say.

Some Black people have an inferiority complex their woman wear weaves instead of showing their natural hair! That speaks volumes to me. Oh and their men want us badly!

No point wasting energy on it, focus on you.

Somalis generally don't care, what people think of them, this one trait I have, learn it, live it, love it!

:damedamn:

Side note: I thank Allah timo Jilaac hair every mofo day! :banderas:Masha'Allah

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You shouldn't care what a bunch of internet trolls say.

Some Black people have an inferiority complex their woman wear weaves instead of showing their natural hair? That speaks volumes to me. Oh and their men want us badly!

No point wasting energy on it, focus on you.

Somalis generally don't care, what people think of them, this one trait I have, learn it, live it, love it!

Side note: I thank Allah for my soft skin and timo Jilaac hair every mofo day! :banderas:
kkkkkkkkk ur contradicting urself here

@Kim So-Jin Self hate is a huge apart of AA culture. They are the biggest Buyers of weave. The love white people because they see them as a status symbol and bettter than negro males.
The males love women who don't have west African features, they prefer more Caucasian features which is why mixed race girls are fetishised so much.
My Allah (swt) protect us from them. Ameen

Every sentence you wrote applies to Somalis too

Every sentence you wrote applies to Somalis too

Not really. Somali woman don't wear weaves, somali men on general especially in the west prefer somali females unlike the mass exodus of black males with non black females.

Your right about the features part but most of us have differing features from them anyway so it's a none issue.

Somali girls look mixed anyway, but mixed race girls generally appeal to most males from every ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts