Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oral traditions of scholars from the taabi'een and the Sahaba (RA) have closely preserved it. You don't know that because you're not educated about this matter. Do you know how long some Sahaba such as Anas ibn Malik (RA) lived for? Sxb come on mate... It was preserved similar to the way the Qur'an was preserved.

There's cities and villages in Mauritania and other parts of North Africa that never had a mushaf(quran) or kutub of hadith and have learned orally from teachers who learned from their teachers going all the way back to the prophet (saw):banderas:

Hafez

VIP
There's cities and villages in Mauritania and other parts of North Africa that never had a mushaf(quran) or kutub of hadith and have learned orally from teachers who learned from their teachers going all the way back to the prophet (saw):banderas:
I'm aware of that sxb. It's in a place called al-Shinqit. One of the best Islamic universities in the world is in Mauritania called Markaz Takwin al ulama. It's a nice place to study the deen ma sha Allah.

I don't know of this imaginary kaarbashing @Hafez boasts about. He failed to explain with evidence how a man can survive the stomach acids of a whale he also failed to bring a book before the death of Ali Caliphs containing the "prophecies" he boasts of so much. There was no kaarbashing here saaxib, none whatsoever.

Hafez

VIP
I don't know of this imaginary kaarbashing @Hafez boasts about. He failed to explain with evidence how a man can survive the stomach acids of a whale he also failed to bring a book before the death of the first four Caliphs containing the "prophecies" he boasts of so much. There was no kaarbashing here saaxib, none whatsoever.
So if hadith was not in written form at the time of the Caliphs, does that make it inauthentic? I already told you how it was rigorously preserved, you're getting repetitive now. Nacas. :ftw9nwa:

So if hadith was not in written form at the time of the Caliphs, does that make it inauthentic? I already told you how it was rigorously preserved, you're getting repetitive now. Nacas. :ftw9nwa:

You reject one of the most well established theories in science, you've also attempted to introduce a "oral source" alongside the only two sources historians use (primary and secondary) and you've still failed to explain how a man can survive the stomach of a whale. If I'm a nacas for pointing out everything ridiculous you've said in this thread then so be it.

Hafez

VIP
You reject one of the most well established theories in science, you've also attempted to introduce a "oral source" alongside the only two sources historians use (primary and secondary) and you've still failed to explain how a man can survive the stomach of a whale. If I'm a nacas for pointing out everything ridiculous you've said in this thread then so be it.
What's this "established theory" you speak of? If it has no evidence to support it, then how can it be used to refute a belief system? Also, I'm pretty sure I told you that a man could survive inside the stomach of a Whale, do your research before you spew random shit. Hadiths are completely authentic and reliable, we have our own methods of preserving knowledge. The hadiths were narrated by the companions (RA) to their followers which is pretty much a "secondary" source, except that it's in oral form but doesn't make it inauthentic. There are many events that have been Prophesied that are happening in our age, such as the bare-footed Bedouins competing in building tall towers, Sham being attacked, modern transport, etc.
:obamatell:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Shia's have contributed more to science than Sunnis. They are the master race. Most Sunnis don't consider them even Muslims but are not ashamed to ride on their coattails of scientific contribution:ohhh:

What's this "established theory" you speak of? If it has no evidence to support it, then how can it be used to refute a belief system? Also, I'm pretty sure I told you that a man could survive inside the stomach of a Whale, do your research before you spew random shit. Hadiths are completely authentic and reliable, we have our own methods of preserving knowledge. The hadiths were narrated by the companions (RA) to their followers which is pretty much a "secondary" source, except that it's in oral form but doesn't make it inauthentic. There are many events that have been Prophesied that are happening in our age, such as the bare-footed Bedouins competing in building tall towers, Sham being attacked, modern transport, etc.
:obamatell:

I'm sorry, but you saying a man can survive a Whale's stomach isn't evidence whatsoever. You're merely just repeating the falsehoods the Qur'an makes. Why don't you just give up and say what every Muslim says when they run out of misconstrued "evidences" and say "Allahu A'lam."

Hafez

VIP
I'm sorry, but you saying a man can survive a Whale's stomach isn't evidence whatsoever. You're merely just repeating the falsehoods the Qur'an makes. Why don't you just give up and say what every Muslim says when they run out of misconstrued "evidences" and say "Allahu A'lam."
Shut the f*ck up you wastseman. You simply cannot accept defeat can you? No one has ever suggested that a human can't survive inside the stomach of a whale. Do your research online. Do you even know the ph levels of the acid in the stomach of a whale? Do you know how large a whale's stomach is? If you're going to make a claim (that a man can't survive inside a whale's stomach due it being acidic), it's actually you who needs to present your proof you absolute nacas.

Shut the f*ck up you wastseman. You simply cannot accept defeat can you? No one has ever suggested that a human can't survive inside the stomach of a whale. Do your research online. Do you even know the ph levels of the acid in the stomach of a whale? Do you know how large a whale's stomach is? If you're going to make a claim (that a man can't survive inside a whale's stomach due it being acidic), it's actually you who needs to present your proof you absolute nacas.

The acid would kill a human being and if that didn't, then the lack of oxygen would. I'm not arguing for Atheism saaxib, I'm arguing against the claim that the Qur'an is the perfect word of God.

Hafez

VIP
The acid would kill a human being and if that didn't, then the lack of oxygen would. I'm not arguing for Atheism saaxib, I'm arguing against the claim that the Qur'an is the perfect word of God.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the acid would kill a human. Wallahi no scientist has ever made such a claim. You're making a fool out of yourself stop sxb.
:ohlord:
You're also repeating what I said, that Jonah (AS) could only have died if he ran out of oxygen. This is why he made a dua to Allah (SWT) and was thus saved.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the acid would kill a human. Wallahi no scientist has ever made such a claim. You're making a fool out of yourself stop sxb.
:ohlord:
You're also repeating what I said, that Jonah (AS) could only have died if he ran out of oxygen. This is why he made a dua to Allah (SWT) and was thus saved.

This is enough to showcase your stupidity. Walle I wonder if your University would've ever accepted you if they read half the bullshit you post.

Hafez

VIP
This is enough to showcase your stupidity. Walle I wonder if your University would've ever accepted you if they read half the bullshit you post.
Why you failing to provide evidence though? Present your proof, provide your links or stfu and accept your defeat, you nacas.

Why you failing to provide evidence though? Present your proof, provide your links or stfu and accept your defeat, you nacas.

In your earlier post you said Jonah survived from the lack of air "because he made Du'a" oh how convenient! I assume Abraham survived being thrown into a fire because he also raised his hands to Allah. You do realise that this means you can basically explain away anything without evidence instead substituting evidence by saying "Oh he made Du'a to Allah" so it was able to occur. Leave bro, leave!

Hafez

VIP
In your earlier post you said Jonah survived from the lack of air "because he made Du'a" oh how convenient! I assume Abraham survived being thrown into a fire because he also raised his hands to Allah. You do realise that this means you can basically explain away anything without evidence instead substituting evidence by saying "Oh he made Du'a to Allah" so it was able to occur. Leave bro, leave!
Looooooooooooooool you failed to provide evidence miyaa, so now you're a bit salty. Get this through your thick skull yh... While Jonah (AS) was in the stomach of a whale, he must have made the dua before he ran out of air. Got that? Ibrahim (AS)'s case was different as Allah (SWT) ordered that the fire be cooled down.

Looooooooooooooool you failed to provide evidence miyaa, so now you're a bit salty. Get this through your thick skull yh... While Jonah (AS) was in the stomach of a whale, he must have made the dua before he ran out of air. Got that? Ibrahim (AS)'s case was different as Allah (SWT) ordered that the fire be cooled down.

Listen to yourself horta, you're asking me to find you evidence that a human cannot survive inside the stomach of a whale. Next time you go Uni, go to your science department if you have one and ask the scientists there that question. Oh, and "Allah ordered the fire to cool down" doesn't count as evidence btw.

Hafez

VIP
Listen to yourself horta, you're asking me to find you evidence that a human cannot survive inside the stomach of a whale. Next time you go Uni, go to your science department if you have one and ask the scientists there that question. Oh, and "Allah ordered the fire to cool down" doesn't count as evidence btw.
There are millions of websites, are you failing to provide evidence for the fact that a human can't survive inside a whale? Then that's because there isn't any. It's well-known a human can survive inside a whale (until they run out of oxygen).
:cryinglaughsmiley:
As for Allah (SWT) ordering the fire to cool down, we believe in it. Fire is just another creation of Allah (SWT). Not everything has to be scientifically proven. This is why it's called faith, we believe in it without seeing it nacalaa ku taal...

There has been known cases of people surviving inside whales in recent years. Go to Quora and ask this ridiculous question, you will have people from all walks of life (including scientists) give you the same answer. A human can survive inside a whale until they run out of air.

As for scientists at my University, many of them are Muslims, so of course they believe in the Qur'an in its entirety.

There are millions of websites, are you failing to provide evidence for the fact that a human can't survive inside a whale? Then that's because there isn't any. It's well-known a human can survive inside a whale (until they run out of oxygen).
:cryinglaughsmiley:
As for Allah (SWT) ordering the fire to cool down, we believe in it. Fire is just another creation of Allah (SWT). Not everything has to be scientifically proven. This is why it's called faith, we believe in it without seeing it nacalaa ku taal...

There has been known cases of people surviving inside whales in recent years. Go to Quora and ask this ridiculous question, you will have people from all walks of life (including scientists) give you the same answer. A human can survive inside a whale until they run out of air.

As for scientists at my University, many of them are Muslims, so of course they believe in the Qur'an in its entirety.

"As for Allah (SWT) ordering the fire to cool down, we believe in it. Fire is just another creation of Allah (SWT). Not everything has to be scientifically proven. This is why it's called faith, we believe in it without seeing it nacalaa ku taal..."

Stop trying to demand evidence when you've just admitted you can't provide evidence for THE MOST extraordinary claims. Common sense saaxib dictates no-one in their right mind would invest thousands into researching "whether a human can survive inside the stomach of a whale." Hence why you won't find tons of websites If you're faith rests on the absence of this research then what weak foundations they are. You've now admitted you require faith to believe in the Qur'ans claims so don't try peddling that the book is a sufficient evidence because otherwise I wouldn't require faith in the first place.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
"As for Allah (SWT) ordering the fire to cool down, we believe in it. Fire is just another creation of Allah (SWT). Not everything has to be scientifically proven. This is why it's called faith, we believe in it without seeing it nacalaa ku taal..."

Stop trying to demand faith when you've just admitted you can't provide it for THE MOST extraordinary claims. Common sense saaxib dictates no-one in their right mind would invest thousands into researching "whether a human can survive inside the stomach of a whale." Hence why you won't find tons of websites If you're faith rests on the absence of this research then what weak foundations they are. You've now admitted you require faith to believe in the Qur'ans claims so don't try peddling that the book is a sufficient evidence because otherwise I wouldn't require faith in the first place.
We believe in the Prophet (SAW)'s acension to heaven, let alone the fire cooling down for Ibrahim (AS). Not everything has to be scientifically proven, Islam is based on faith. The clear miracles in the prophecies of Muhammad (SAW) is enough for anyone to be convinced that Islam is the truth.

I think I already told you, the first man to write a book of Hadith was a contemporary of many Sahaba (RA), his book survived until today. You can hadiths in there that can be found in Bukhari, word for word.

Have you still failed to provide evidence for the idea that a human cannot survive in the stomach of a whale?

You claim no one "invest" in researching whether a human can survive inside a whale but we both know that's a damn lie. Atheists would do ANYTHING to discredit religion.

Warr take the L honourably. Next time you @ me, either present evidence or stfu.

We believe in the Prophet (SAW)'s acension to heaven, let alone the fire cooling down for Ibrahim (AS). Not everything has to be scientifically proven, Islam is based on faith. The clear miracles in the prophecies of Muhammad (SAW) is enough for anyone to be convinced that Islam is the truth.

I think I already told you, the first man to write a book of Hadith was a contemporary of many Sahaba (RA), his book survived until today. You can hadiths in there that can be found in Bukhari, word for word.

Have you still failed to provide evidence for the idea that a human cannot survive in the stomach of a whale?

You claim no one "invest" in researching whether a human can survive inside a whale but we both know that's a damn lie. Atheists would do ANYTHING to discredit religion.

Warr take the L honourably. Next time you @ me, either present evidence or stfu.

Saaxib, forget even the stomach the damn whale wouldn't even be able to swallow a human whole due to it's narrow oesophagus.

If you want evidence for this there's plenty. Either way, Jonah was never inside a whale in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending