would you marry a negro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Don't generalize sxb there are some hot negroes out there even the biggest KKK member would put a ring on.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I genuinely don't understand how these people don't seem to have any trace of cadaan written on them.
Even half cadaan half madow people look more black than white 90% of the time :kanyeshrug:

Precisely. Compare it to when Somalis mix

Half Philippino-Half Somali girl

Half British-Half Somali girl

Half Bosnian-Half Somali girl

Our genes get absolutely annihilated :damn:

[Q,UOTE="MadNomad, post: 464537, member: 2159"]Precisely. Compare it to when Somalis mix

Our genes get absolutely annihilated :damn:[/QUOTE]
It's a shame we should ban marrying anybody that is not Somali but the weird thing is that half yemnis look Somali

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Precisely. Compare it to when Somalis mix

If a Somali can look Arab or non-Somali even without mixing, then it's clear that we already have the genes for lighter skin, straighter hair, etc.
They're just expressed less commonly because dark skin and curly hair is more dominant.
So if we mix with an cadaan then it makes sense that they'd look completely cadaan :hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's a shame we should ban marrying anybody that is not Somali but the weird thing is that half yemnis look Somali

Probably some small amount of gene flow between Somalis and Yemenis because of the close proximity :manny:

[Q,UOTE="MadNomad, post: 464537, member: 2159"]Precisely. Compare it to when Somalis mix

It's a shame we should ban marrying anybody that is not Somali but the weird thing is that half yemnis look Somali[/QUOTE]
I think its because centuries ago, Yemen was an Abyssinian colony. So probably many Yemenis have habesha blood, therefore Somali & yemeni mixes tend to not be that different from pure Somalis in looks.
:hmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sxb he's a real Somali. :siilaanyolaugh:

Timo jileec Somalis are very common, the Somalis that have Timo adaag may have bantu blood that they're unaware of.
:yacadiim:

In my experience timo jileec is more common among Somali girls. Somali guys usually have curly or adaag hair.

In my experience timo jileec is more common among Somali girls. Somali guys usually have curly or adaag hair.
Yeah thats true to a certain extent. I guess its standard for us fellas to have curly/wavy hair. For a homogenous bunch we have diverse types of hair.

Plus, I've noticed many Hoyoos have been hating on the comeback of the nomad afro, they be calling our bruddas ciyaal suuq etc.
:mjlol::tocry:

Yeah thats true to a certain extent. I guess its standard for us fellas to have curly/wavy hair. For a homogenous bunch we have diverse types of hair.

Plus, I've noticed many Hoyoos have been hating on the comeback of the nomad afro, they be calling our bruddas ciyaal suuq etc.
I know my dad tells me that even though I have pictures of him with an afro:snoop:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Somali parents do wonders for your self esteem :siilaanyolaugh: My hooyo nick named me fatso as a kid :ileycry: It motivated me to hit the gym though so i guess she did me a favor :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts