would you marry a negro

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Somali not negros we are closer to Europeans than
HLA antigens of the Somali population are not categorised as well as those of other international ethnic groups. We analysed the HLA antigens of 76 unrelated Somalis who lived in the west of England. HLA -A, -B, -C and DRB1 typing was performed by polymerase chain reaction using sequence-specific oligonucleotide probes (PCR-SSOP) at a low-intermediate resolution level. Phenotype frequency, gene frequency and haplotype frequency were used to study the relationship between Somalis and other relevant populations. The antigens with highest frequencies were HLA -A1, A2, and A30; B7, B51 and B39; Cw7, Cw16, Cw17, Cw15 and Cw18; DR 13, DR17, DR8 and DR1. HLA haplotypes with high significance and characteristics of the Somali population are B7-Cw7, B39-Cw12, B51-Cw16, B57-Cw18. The result of HLA class I and class II antigen frequencies show that the Somali population appear more similar to Arab or Caucasoid than to African populations. The results are consistent with hypothesis, supported by cultural and historical evidence, of common origin of the Somali population."[179]
:pacspit:
I don't need to read this bullshit. I can say 100% we're NOT cadaans.
giphy.gif

Akaas you disgust me.
:farole::ileycry:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Technically it's true if you go by genetics and haplogrops. But only with Medit-Europs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triggered? You sell me too short sxb :siilaanyosmile:

I was already aware of all of this. Somalis are still indigenous to Africa is my point, we have little in common with Europeans.

Edit; Better map
E1b1b-tree.png

Find Somalia.

E-V12 is the most common subclade of M78 in southern Egypt (over 40% of the population), while its V32 subclade is the dominant paternal lineage in Somalia, southern Ethiopia and northern Kenya. The moderate presence of V12* in the Near East and across Europe (except Nordic countries) indicates that it could have been a minor Neolithic lineage. Its V32 (Most recent Somali carrier)
subclade has not been found outside Northeast Africa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun fact Hitler carried the E1b1b haplogroup. Thats mean some faraax 21,000 years ago in Somalia is the ancestor of both us and Hitler kkkkkkkkkkkk

Now that's simply not correct. We share skin color and live on the same continent, some non bantu Somalis also share hair texture with them. This is a hell of alot more than we share with Europeans.
Dude I don't want to start a fight with everyone in this group but there are people that are closer to us than negros hint we are in the same league together

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Now that's simply not correct. We share skin color and live on the same continent, some non bantu Somalis also share hair texture with them. This is a hell of alot more than we share with Europeans.
But you could also make the same argument that some non-bantu Somalis also share hair texture with Europeans. In that case then the only thing we truly share is skin colour, and even then Somalis are on average lighter than Bantus if you want to get technical.
Personally I can't relate to either, Somalis are unique even amongst people from the HOA and the only people I can even tangentially relate to are groups like Oromos, Afars and Habesha people.

The happiest day of my life was when I was told I have 'Eurasian' DNA. I cried out of joy and prostrated out of being grateful to my Lord.

It wasn't even an anomaly. My Dir people mainly carry the same Haplogroup T.

What a privelige to know that my tribe Gurgura (of Dire Dawa) and Ciise, Gudabirsis and the Dirians don't share any paternal ancestry with you s. I don't even consider you my people anymore after these DNA revelations

Thank you Allah

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But you could also make the same argument that some non-bantu Somalis also share hair texture with Europeans. In that case then the only thing we truly share is skin colour, and even then Somalis are on average lighter than Bantus if you want to get technical.
Personally I can't relate to either, Somalis are unique even amongst people from the HOA and the only people I can even tangentially relate to are groups like Oromos, Afars and Habesha people.

Somali hair is usally an intermediate between Euro hair and Bantu hair. Rarely do you see a Somali with straight hair, but you do see Somalis with Afros. Either way i see your point, i don't relate much with Bantus either, but i relate even less to Europeans :manny:

Somali hair is usally an intermediate between Euro hair and Bantu hair. Rarely do you see a Somali with straight hair, but you do see Somalis with Afros. Either way i see your point, i don't relate much with Bantus either, but i relate even less to Europeans :manny:
Rarely do you see Somali person with Bantu hair maybe curly but no Bantu level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending