would you marry a negro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali hair is usally an intermediate between Euro hair and Bantu hair. Rarely do you see a Somali with straight hair, but you do see Somalis with Afros. Either way i see your point, i don't relate much with Bantus either, but i relate even less to Europeans :manny:
I think most Somali hair is wavy to curly. Nowhere near Bantu level. It definitely leans more towards the European side than the Bantu side.

So their dominant genes take over? and my child looks like this? :drakelaugh:
3.jpg

\She's a cute girl, no need to be a dick

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think most Somali hair is wavy to curly. Nowhere near Bantu level. It definitely leans more towards the European side than the Bantu side.

Not always

nomadic-somali-man-travels-with-very-few-possessions-somalia-picture-id78123471

images

I myself have curly hair, but i can turn it into an Afro when i comb it. My brother just has straight up Madow hair and my sisters got wavy hair. It varies :manny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Not always

nomadic-somali-man-travels-with-very-few-possessions-somalia-picture-id78123471

images

I myself have curly hair, but i can turn it into an Afro when i comb it. My brother just has straight up Madow hair and my sisters got wavy hair. It varies :manny:
Posting pictures of 3 people doesn't really prove any point :pachah1:
But I get what you're saying.

Depends on what you mean by "Negro". Both of these quruxleys are "Negro":

jasmine-tookes-p.jpg

ciara.jpg

And I bet they could produce more Somali looking children than a lot of you racist kunte-kinte looking mfs.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Depends on what you mean by "Negro". Both of these quruxleys are "Negro":

jasmine-tookes-p.jpg

ciara.jpg

And I bet they could produce more Somali looking children than a lot of you racist kunte-kinte looking mfs.
African-Americans have 17-20% European DNA :pachah1:
They aren't full "negroes" :hemad:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I swear madoows have strong genes. If Somalis were taken as slaves over there and mixed with them their descendants would all look like Roger and Becky by now :hemad:
I genuinely don't understand how these people don't seem to have any trace of cadaan written on them.
Even half cadaan half madow people look more black than white 90% of the time :kanyeshrug:

I was more referring to this guy

tmp_9429-images-2-893607791-jpg.13575

Nigga looking like he was shipped straight from bombay :mugshotman: That kind of timo jileec isin't awfully common among Somali men.
Sxb he's a real Somali. :siilaanyolaugh:

Timo jileec Somalis are very common, the Somalis that have Timo adaag may have bantu blood that they're unaware of.
:yacadiim:

African-Americans have 17-20% European DNA :pachah1:
They aren't full "negroes" :hemad:

And how much non-African blood do Somalis have? :sass1:

And yet chicks who are 80%+ WA are out here looking more Somali than some of you niggas. :pachah1:

Many of you can blend right in in Jowhar out here like "I ain't marrying no NEGRO! WE WUZ CAUCAZOIDS!!!". :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
And how much non-African blood do Somalis have? :sass1:

And yet chicks who are 80%+ WA are out here looking more Somali than some of you niggas. :pachah1:

Many of you can blend right in in Jowhar out here like "I ain't marrying no NEGRO! WE WUZ CAUCAZOIDS!!!". :mjlol:
The "African" blood that Somalis have isn't even closely related to Bantus or WA people. It's a completely distinct breed.
Those chicks are outliers, in a population of 40 million+ people you're bound to get a few that don't look like your typical AA :mjohreally:
The point is that there are enough Somalis with "Somali" features to allow people to distinguish us from other Africans :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts