Would you agree to swap Somaliland for Somali galbeed with Ethiopia?

Would you agree to swap Somaliland for Somali galbeed with Ethiopia?

• Total voters

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I haven’t touched it in years but I know @Shimbiris used to lurk there also.
You should go on kenya talk the way they talk about somalis
The Daily Show Omg GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I haven’t touched it in years but I know @Shimbiris used to lurk there also.

I also used to troll Kenyans, telling them that after we take the sea, we will take Mombassa for no reason.

Niggas like you and me were playing with fire in our youth. For all we knew we were trolling that one sensitive and unhinged nigga who would one day become a prominent politician and remember that Somali nigga he thought was unironically threatening to take Mombasa.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You should go on kenya talk the way they talk about somalis
The Daily Show Omg GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Been there, trolled also.

I love Kenyans irl but the ones on the internet are crazy, racist and islamophobic. The best way to shut them up is to pretend to be a hardline Somali nationalist.

They will say “Somalia is barely a country, Kenya is all powerful blah”

I will say “Somalia is about to take that sea tho.”

They will say “That is because Somalia has one of their own on the court.”

I will say “So poor, weak Somalia is powerful enough to have one its own as president of the ICJ but Kenya doesn’t?”

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Niggas like you and me were playing with fire in our youth. For all we knew we were trolling that one sensitive and unhinged nigga who would one day become a prominent politician and remember that Somali nigga he thought was unironically threatening to take Mombasa.

I would come home from school, log on to the internet and troll people that insulted Somalia.

I remember once when I argued that Xamar was safer than Nairobi with a straight face.

This is why I quit the FKD and trolling game. I noticed the toll it took on me and realised the second and third party consequences. That’s why I try to call out these young users that are taking part in FKD, it ain’t good for them and their careers.

He's been here for a few months so obviously he's picked up on a few things.

You really think someone is that bored that they would larp as a dinka on SSpot? Y'all conspiracy niggas crack me up

These Alex Jones type dudes are too funny.

conspiracy-theory.gif

I haven't even said anything that is known exclusively by Somalis.

I disagree. Landers (Isaaq) are very welcoming and submissive towards Ethiopian government and foreigners overall. We might seriously take you on that deal.
10000000 %%%% I’d rather bring Somali galbeeed into the fold who are somaliweyn supporters and trade off the broken teeth Oromo submissives any day of the week :damedamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
10000000 %%%% I’d rather bring Somali galbeeed into the fold who are somaliweyn supporters and trade off the broken teeth Oromo submissives any day of the week :damedamn:
Sadly for you you are a women so nobody cares :pachah1: And calling us oromo is like me calling you a zanzibari
African American Drama GIF by WE tv

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
  • Joins Ethiopia, Federal State of Ethiopia
  • Implements Article 39, which dissolves the federal union with the country, meaning, independence
  • Becomes a Independent Nation on the Global Stage
Think, Chess not Checkers mate.

GIF by Identity

I disagree. Landers (Isaaq) are very welcoming and submissive towards Ethiopian government and foreigners overall. We might seriously take you on that deal.
You are weirdo we're proud of our Somali heritage and we aren't like you koonforians who invited xaaboosh and other ajnabi gaalos to massacre your people for political gains nacala shaydaanka ku yaale :susp:

Som

VIP
Yes. I would agree.
Somali Galbeed has more wadanis and is less hostile towards the rest of somalis while Somaliland has a deep hatred against Reer Soomaaliya.
Somalia would gain a territory and loose nothing because de facto we don't control Somaliland.
This obviously a very unlikely scenario though, somali galbeed would have no interest in joining Somalia at this moment

Yes. I would agree.
Somali Galbeed has more wadanis and is less hostile towards the rest of somalis while Somaliland has a deep hatred against Reer Soomaaliya.
Somalia would gain a territory and loose nothing because de facto we don't control Somaliland.
This obviously a very unlikely scenario though, somali galbeed would have no interest in joining Somalia at this moment
This ladies and gentlemen right here is an example of 68 IQ do you guys know geography or know which part of Ethiopia does Somaliland border and also where does the economic corridor connect in DDS ??? :pachah1:

Yes. I would agree.

If Somali Galbeed could decide they would tell Somalia to F off and go for full independence..

Som

VIP
This ladies and gentlemen right here is an example of 68 IQ do you guys know geography or know which part of Ethiopia does Somaliland border and also where does the economic corridor connect in DDS ??? :pachah1:
This ladies and gentlemen is an example of -60 IQ.
Dude, I said I would personally swap Somaliland for Somali Galbeed. I never said it would be better for somali Galbeed to join somalia without SL and I never said it's something that can happen in reality.
Read the comment before talking :draketf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As a wooqoy I say no.

Beside that who that would worked SL Ethiopia surrounded by Somalia splitting Ethiopia into two?