Would you agree to swap Somaliland for Somali galbeed with Ethiopia?

Would you agree to swap Somaliland for Somali galbeed with Ethiopia?

• Total voters
surprised-cat.gif

How would you even get the Somali clan that lives there (Isaaq, I think) to agree to this?

It would make far more sense to give Ethiopia unfettered access to the sea in exchange for Galbeed's complete autonomy; you could then have Government owned enterprises invest heavily into Galbeed in order to integrate it economically and socially with the rest of Somalia.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
View attachment 202780

How would you even get the Somali clan that lives there (Isaaq, I think) to agree to this?

It would make far more sense to give Ethiopia unfettered access to the sea in exchange for Galbeed's complete autonomy; you could then have Government owned enterprises invest heavily into Galbeed in order to integrate it economically and socially with the rest of Somalia.
You still think this nigga is sudanese @Periplus :mjpls:

somalilanders would like that as they would be United with their xabasha reer abtis but I say let the kilinka shanaad have their own separate country at this point most of them are mixed with oromos ,tigress afars and other balaayo ethnicities they wont integrate with Somalis in mainland Somalia.

View attachment 202780

We suppose to belive dude here is south Sudanese yaa somalispot ?

Trending