Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I don't even believe in Somaliweyn after 30 years of wait!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Let us just say hypothetically that the south is still in civil war, AS is still active after ten years and nothing has changed from the current situation, would you still root for Somaliweyn or support Somali regions like SL/PL/JL/ GL to secced from the rest of the country?

Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in civil war after 10 years?
:patrice:
Why do you even think this is possible? Not being a pessimist but what makes you think anything will change in another decade of waiting? The vast majority of SL is against union and if you go out with a Somali flag you'll be attacked. And do you really think Kenya and Ethiopia will just allow Somalia in? Of course not.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Even if we had an MJ president i'd still be for PL independence.
Fukk that bro xamar is where the money is at if we stay there as a state and get presidency we can put all the aid money for Somalia towards our cities and then abuse power. Somalia is a joke anyways might as well steal from it:ohhhdamn:

I support puntland independence dont get it wrong but Garowe capital of Somalia has a nice ring to it :wow:

Still much safer than Xamar and the south.
I dont know about that anymore security has gotten way worse in Bossaso. Besides there are so many better potential suited cities we can choose from with cooler climates and away from the coast

No bruv I think you misunderstood. Plus theres no point really arguing about this. I say we agree to disagree
What's there to disagree about? I'm not a refugee and that's all there is to it. I don't really care what other people think about me tbh. But I still get it.

Trending