Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I don't even believe in Somaliweyn after 30 years of wait!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let us just say hypothetically that the south is still in civil war, AS is still active after ten years and nothing has changed from the current situation, would you still root for Somaliweyn or support Somali regions like SL/PL/JL/ GL to secced from the rest of the country?

Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in civil war after 10 years?
:patrice:

Why waste another 10 years, is not 30+ years not enough? It's better to start and shape your future than waiting another 10 more years.

When need to think, Siyaasadda Soomaalida haddaan wax laga baddalin waligeed saas uun bay ahaanaysaa.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Is there even a civil war occuring right now? Farmaajo is in power who exactly can rival him right now, unless you have a different definition of the word I don't know what you are talking about

:gucciwhat:

As long as Italian Somalia, Somaliland, Somali Galbeed, NFD, Djibouti are governed by Somali's and are dominated in terms of population by Somali's, Somaliweyne will always exist.

Is there even a civil war occuring right now? Farmaajo is in power who exactly can rival him right now, unless you have a different definition of the word I don't know what you are talking about

:gucciwhat:
The current civil war is on "soft" mode, Al Shabaab still controls lots of towns and the roads in the south, but there aren't large scale battles happening every week.

Al-Shabaab should have been thoroughly destroyed years ago, we've gotten too used them being around.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There is major instability thanks to what is called an insurgency, not a Civil War where the general population is fighting amongst each other.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
As long as Italian Somalia, Somaliland, Somali Galbeed, NFD, Djibouti are governed by Somali's and are dominated in terms of population by Somali's, Somaliweyne will always exist.

The current civil war is on "soft" mode, Al Shabaab still controls lots of towns and the roads in the south, but there aren't large scale battles happening every week.

Al-Shabaab should have been thoroughly destroyed years ago, we've gotten too used them being around.

The current state of somalia doesn't fit my definition of what it means to be in a civil war. AS controlling small towns doesn't mean much since it's just terrorism in my eyes, but yeah I agree with your final point they should of been destroyed years go.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The current state of somalia doesn't fit my definition of what it means to be in a civil war. AS controlling small towns doesn't mean much since it's just terrorism in my eyes, but yeah I agree with your final point they should of been destroyed years go.

What are you talking about? Somalia is in a civil war since 1991 and still is, we have no functioning government in Somalia, we only have a 4 KM square of a government protected by 6 different countries, they control less than 1% of the country, a simple google search will tell you Somalia is still in civil war.
:bell:
1588865626730.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What are you talking about? Somalia is in a civil war since 1991 and still is, we have no functioning government in Somalia, we only have a 4 KM square of a government protected by 6 different countries, they control less than 1% of the country, a simple google search will tell you Somalia is still in civil war.
View attachment 114677

ii wad sheekada btw you are insulting PL here cause last time I checked PL is still part of somalia and has functioning government

:mjlaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
ii wad sheekada btw you are insulting PL here cause last time I checked we are still part of somalia

:mjlaugh:

Obviously the south is what is holding back the country, other regions are peacefull, the problem is the capital city being a war zone, if our capital was located in PL for example we wouldn't be considered a country in civil war, they would have to categorize us a country dealing with rebels.
Now go back go to the generals kiddo and talk about your celebrity crush and Meher fees.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Obviously the south is what is holding back the country, other regions are peacefull, the problem is the capital city being a war zone, if our capital was located in PL for example we wouldn't be considered a country in civil war, they would have to categorize us a country dealing with rebels.
Now go back go to the generals kiddo and talk about your celebrity crush and Meher fees.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

loooooool nice switch up again what you're saying isn't true again . Also I live in both general and the politics section I give the xoolos headaches with all the reality checks I give out. This section belongs to me and only me don't make me bring general qaxootis over to this section too

:ufdup:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto do you have any PIM in your family?

My older brother is PIM fan so is my sister ,but of course my dumb younger brother supports Somaliweyn bull, sxb I lost hope in Somaliweyn, 30 years of a wait and hoping newly appointed government will make a difference and then turning out to be a failure, I don't want to waste more time with the south, I want see Puntland developed ASAP.
:francis:

My older brother is PIM fan so is my sister ,but of course my dumb younger brother supports Somaliweyn bull, sxb I lost hope in Somaliweyn, 30 years of a wait and hoping newly appointed government will make a difference and then turning out to be a failure, I don't want to waste more time with the south, I want see Puntland developed ASAP.
:francis:
Sxb none of my family do. We died for Somalia kulaha :francis:

I think moving the capital city all the way to bossaso while giving banadir it’s own state is the way to implement federalism. I brought that suggestion up and I universally heard, “and bring hawiyes to our cities”
:faysalwtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I think moving the capital city all the way to bossaso while giving banadir it’s own state is the way to implement federalism. I brought that suggestion up and I universally heard, “and bring hawiyes to our cities”

My hooyo is the same thing and believes in Somaliweyn crap, I don't even argue with her any more, the only reason she supports this is because of her being from Kismayo.

MSB has programmed these old heads and fed them with lies, whenever I argue with my mom about this she automatically brings up "Ethiopia will conquere us if we go separate and we will be weak", it is not just her that says so but all Somaliweyn believers, I usually tell her how come Qatar, UAE, Bahrain whom are tinny countries are more powerfull than Ethiopia and Abiyo is their puppet and they never get invaded.
:dwill:

My hooyo is the same thing and believes in Somaliweyn crap, I don't even argue with her any more, the only reason she supports this is because of her being from Kismayo.

MSB has programmed these old heads and fed them with lies, whenever I argue with my mom about this she automatically brings up "Ethiopia will conquere us if we go separate and we will be weak", it is not just her that says so but all Somaliweyn believers, I usually tell her how come Qatar, UAE, Bahrain whom are tinny countries are more powerfull than Ethiopia and Abiyo is their puppet and they never get invaded.
We must have the same family then, the Ethiopia conquering us is all I heard. :mjlaugh:

Bossaso is too hot and dry and besides that theres isis over there ...I'd be open for moving it to a more safer and much cooler and greener city

You should listen to your mom more

Trending