Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

Would still support Somaliweyn if Somalia is still in a civil war after 10 years?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I don't even believe in Somaliweyn after 30 years of wait!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Actually Somalia has been in a civil war for at least 38 years now. SSDF and SNM were fighting in the year 1982 against Kacaan for sure. International community likes to pin the start of the actual civil war as 1991 but by that point it was already a failed government fighting against its on people for around 10 years

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I dont support it now. lets be honest, this is colonial project that has backfired bigtime. I view lets say Bakool, Hiraan, S hoose, Galgaduud or any other non PL place like any other foreign land. It holds no meaning to me.

OffTheDome

Proud American
umm I'm not sure what you mean? Lets be honest here name a single place thats built in somalia :ftw9nwa:
might've come out wrong lol , Somaliland has re-built their land, and if we're talking about all somali regions then we can talk about Djibouti

Yusuf M

PuntExit
To hell with somaliweyn. I'd be happy if Somalia dissolved like the former Yugoslavia and PL emerged as an independent nation.

might've come out wrong lol , Somaliland has re-built their land, and if we're talking about all somali regions then we can talk about Djibouti
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
U cant be serious. Dijbooty with peace and a population less than a million is still more gajoo than Somalia And dont make me even get started with somaliland :yloezpe:
EAA5AFD7-6B7E-4032-BDB2-10C457AD2480.jpeg

:yacadiim: when i become the president InshAllah..i will solve these problems if the status quo still the way its today
a nasty thing called Isaaq that is Somali-Diid...tgere are good isaaq ofcourse....they are the decedent of habar something that supported the british against Sayidka Allah ha uu naxriisto..and another nasty problem is the lowlife savage Hutus..nit all hawiye ..that live in cans..i will also sitdown with Alshabaab and make them part of the political process no more foreign agenda on expense of my people..i will target anybody that gets money from foreign entities..i will form death squads and go to every village and gather Somalideed and kill them.

OffTheDome

Proud American
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
U cant be serious. Dijbooty with peace and a population less than a million is still more gajoo than Somalia And dont make me even get started with somaliland :yloezpe:
View attachment 114868
Developed nations such as the USA have had the same type of floods the last couple years, plus why you showing pictures from 2010s?? I was there this summer that road is completely paved, plus Somaliweyn officialy died when Afweyne Barre signed treaties with Kenya (1984) and Ethiopia (1988) renouncing Somali claims. Both of these countries signed a deal with each other saying if one of these regions get invaded the other country will help. :francis:

OffTheDome

Proud American
:yacadiim: when i become the president InshAllah..i will solve these problems if the status quo still the way its today
a nasty thing called Isaaq that is Somali-Diid...tgere are good isaaq ofcourse....they are the decedent of habar something that supported the british against Sayidka Allah ha uu naxriisto..and another nasty problem is the lowlife savage ****s..nit all hawiye ..that live in cans..i will also sitdown with Alshabaab and make them part of the political process no more foreign agenda on expense of my people..i will target anybody that gets money from foreign entities..i will form death squads and go to every village and gather Somalideed and kill them.
n*ggas like u need to be eradicated from this dunya wallahi, i can tell you're not using the holy month of Ramadan wisely lol

Developed nations such as the USA have had the same type of floods the last couple years, plus why you showing pictures from 2010s?? I was there this summer that road is completely paved, plus Somaliweyn officialy died when Afweyne Barre signed treaties with Kenya (1984) and Ethiopia (1988) renouncing Somali claims. Both of these countries signed a deal with each other saying if one of these regions get invaded the other country will help. :francis:
:ftw9nwa: Im not denying that all im just saying is the whole place is a dumb the entire somali peninsula is trash theres nothing to boast about

The sad truth is that Somaliland region is not really much of any importance to the world..you been begging and begging...you just like girl waiting for a man to ask her hand for marriage..that man eventually name is SomaliWeyne ...i mean after all ya all call your habro...what kind of habar are you?

Somaliland myth is crumbling, the people of Somaliland are slowly waking up from the delusions of their corrupt mafia self proclaimed leaders...keep lying to iiiddo..oor of Somaliland about the never coming recognition.

First thing you dont look like a decedents of shiekh isxaaq at all bunch of m.i.dgo iyo dir is uruurstay
Somaliland1.jpg

OffTheDome

Proud American
The sad truth is that Somaliland region is not really much of any importance to the world..you been begging and begging...you just like girl waiting for a man to ask her hand for marriage..that man eventually name is SomaliWeyne ...i mean after all ya all call your habro...what kind of habar are you?

Somaliland myth is crumbling, the people of Somaliland are slowly waking up from the delusions of their corrupt mafia self proclaimed leaders...keep lying to iiiddo..oor of Somaliland about the never coming recognition.

First thing you dont look like a decedents of shiekh isxaaq at all bunch of m.i.dgo iyo dir is uruurstay
View attachment 114871
im not gonna argue wit you lol, this the same nigga that said "I'll send death squads to every village and kill them" I suggest a Holy book called the Quran. Don't be like your father Afweyn Barre and turn Kuffar, idek if your'e muslim :mjdontkno:

im not gonna argue wit you lol, this the same nigga that said "I'll send death squads to every village and kill them" I suggest a Holy book called the Quran. Don't be like your father Afweyn Barre and turn Kuffar, idek if your'e muslim :mjdontkno:

Yes a drastic measure for cancerous Somalideed
How long can the mafia who planted themselves in Somalia's somaliland...stole money..and laundry it in gulf states..
Only through united Somaliweyne can the region of Somaliland create a rewarding environment for huge number of qaat addict unemployed youth..and provide jobs through real international projects..

Ya be posting lies about little road here and there that was built by a private money nacala kugu yaal and you still live off the infrastructure that Siad Barre built...

Somaliland is region of the republic of Somalia and I will not allow a Clan-nationalists mafia to turn it into "habar land" or "isaaq land" Somalia was always one country until the French, Italians, and English came and drew up borders... unlike you, I am not a slave of the western agendas.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Yes a drastic measure for cancerous Somalideed
How long can the mafia who planted themselves in Somalia's somaliland...stole money..and laundry it in gulf states..
Only through united Somaliweyne can the region of Somaliland create a rewarding environment for huge number of qaat addict unemployed youth..and provide jobs through real international projects..

Ya be posting lies about little road here and there that was built by a private money nacala kugu yaal and you still live off the infrastructure that Siad Barre built...

Somaliland is region of the republic of Somalia and I will not allow a Clan-nationalists mafia to turn it into "habar land" or "isaaq land" Somalia was always one country until the French, Italians, and English came and drew up borders... unlike you, I am not a slave of the western agendas.
Somalia was one country?? There was never a thing called Somalia before colonialism, yup this is my cue to leave ✌ go learn history yaa Qadaadweyn I’m out :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts