Word on the street is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something odd about this particular Cagdheer I know waa dad cuqdadeysan but when it comes MX he talks like a Issaq or Sacad which I can understand but Cagdheer with this much cuqdad is rare:cosbyhmm:
I suspect he is not big foot. I think he's HG what kind of cagdheer boasts more about HGs than his own clan in a juba thread? :hmm:
Also bro Cagdheers have some of the most cuqdad they have more cuqdad than Isaaqs you live better under Isaaqs in Burco than OGs in Kismaho :holeup:

I'm so shocked at you all in this thread.
Are you raised qabilist? Or are you all like 45 year olds?
How come you are all obsessed about qabilism? How come you go into such details when it doesn't benefit you?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I suspect he is not big foot. I think he's HG what kind of cagdheer boasts more about HGs than his own clan in a juba thread? :hmm:
Also bro Cagdheers have some of the most cuqdad they have more cuqdad than Isaaqs you live better under Isaaqs in Burco than OGs in Kismaho :holeup:
Maybe he is those Warday OGs who are sheegaatos, Beesha Sade use to karbash them in JL. No wonder he hates nasab Mareexaan

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
@nine ignore this guy he has a sick disease and obsession with Abudwaaq and Galgaduud.

Dabcasar wasnt even talking about Abudwaaq but a Rer Siyad Hussein deegaan called Bangeele which is on the border with Saleebaan. Basically on the outskirts of Bangeele hu2us did some coward attack. He keeps bringing it up as some sort of victory tor hu2us. Marexaan are the most fiercest warriors in GG we are completely surrounded by enemies, yet we still control Waqooyi Galgaduud.

In 91, it was Mareexaan vs everyone else yet we still came out on top. Dhuusomareeb wasn't suddenly lost, this tuulo had a migration to Xamar as most Rer Dhuusomareeb were Rer Kooshin and headed to Xamar to serve the MSB regime

Ignore this cuqdad ridden cagdheer who literally served Caydiid tea in 91 (Caasho Caydiid Jees) before being massacred and dumped in a river in Jalalaqsi by Xawaadle USC

Talk about being used and abused like a condom:siilaanyolaugh:

I can also talk about Garxajia humiliating your folk and taking your land and making you hunter gathers in Doolow, Danood, Gaashaamo which are all former caqdheer lands

Dont forget we took Baardheere from you folk under Talxe Warrior Group.:siilaanyosmile:

Fafaxdhuun, Buurdhuubo many fine landa where your Awliyahan were kicked out like the langaabs they are:siilaanyolaugh:

@Ferrari You've given these guys PTSD from all the karbashing you've given them. A one man wrecking crew, so many Sade boys on here this might as well be called sadespot.

To address you, you langaabs talk about "migrating to greener pastures" when Dhuusamareeb & Gelinsoor is mentioned but stay in Cabduwak of all places?:williamswtf:

The only district Marehan have taken from us was Bardera and that was because of aabo siad, now that he's gone and cayr doesn't have your back anymore, who are you going to run to?:westbrookwtf: You can't cry to Ethiopia to remove Madobe anymore(but but he's an ONLF operative:liberaltears:) ONLF is legitimate now, you have no allies no one to lean on.

It's been damn near 7 years, if Marehan are so "landheere" as that bimbo Sheikh would say, why don't you flex your muscles and take Kismayo & the whole of Jubaland from us? :mjkkk:Madobe killed 500 Marehan & chased you squatters out of Kismayo and til this day he's sending squatters packing.

Funny how you mention the history of the civil war, did you forget how sade boys were cleansed from Gedo and chased deep into Kenyan territory, only for aabo siad to die in unfortunate circumstances in Nigeria?

Lol, he this cuqdad ridden Marexaar mentions xaarwaadle and idoors. Both inferior to us in the ddsi, both irrelevant in our world. We routinely karbaash idoor in gaashaamo, in fact it is well known new recruits for liyu police are deployed into gaashaamo for target practice.:mjlaugh:

You speak of Ogadens as if we are rivals to you but truth be told you are an afterthought, we have kingdoms in the ddsi, nfd, and Jubaland to tend to. In fact didn't Abdullahi Yusuf aun said Mohamed zubeir is superior to all of Marehan. Be careful what you wish for:ufdup:. We are the landlords in Gedo as well, you as the tenant have not been taking good care of my land. Virtually no development whatsoever, we will hand you the eviction notice in the near future.:umad:. Marehan are desperate for another man's land, I noticed how it's those from Mudug barking for land they've no connection to, dhul raadis refugees :ohlord:

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Ferrari You've given these guys PTSD from all the karbashing you've given them. A one man wrecking crew, so many Sade boys on here this might as well be called sadespot.

To address you, you langaabs talk about "migrating to greener pastures" when Dhuusamareeb & Gelinsoor is mentioned but stay in Cabduwak of all places?:williamswtf:

The only district Marehan have taken from us was Bardera and that was because of aabo siad, now that he's gone and cayr doesn't have your back anymore, who are you going to run to?:westbrookwtf: You can't cry to Ethiopia to remove Madobe anymore(but but he's an ONLF operative) ONLF is legitimate now, you have no allies no one to lean on.

It's been damn near 7 years, if Marehan are so "landheere" as that bimbo Sheikh would say, why don't you flex your muscles and take Kismayo & the whole of Jubaland from us? :mjkkk:Madobe killed 500 Marehan & chased you squatters out of Kismayo and til this day he's sending squatters packing.

Funny how you mention the history of the civil war, did you forget how sade boys were cleansed from Gedo and chased deep into Kenyan territory, only for aabo siad to die in unfortunate circumstances in Nigeria?

Lol, he this cuqdad ridden Marexaar mentions xaarwaadle and *****s. Both inferior to us in the ddsi, both irrelevant in our world. We routinely karbaash ***** in gaashaamo, in fact it is well known new recruits for liyu police are deployed into gaashaamo for target practice.:mjlaugh:

You speak of Ogadens as if we are rivals to you but truth be told you are an afterthought, we have kingdoms in the ddsi, nfd, and Jubaland to tend to. In fact didn't Abdullahi Yusuf aun said Mohamed Zubeer is superior to all of Marehan. Be careful what you wish for:ufdup:. We are the landlords in Gedo as well, you as the tenant have not been taking good care of my land. Virtually no development whatsoever, we will hand you the eviction notice in the near future.:umad:. Marehan are desperate for another man's land, dhul raadis refugees :ohlord:

Only bimbo is the one you came from. Nacas nacas dhalay cagdheer. Reer Diini is greater than all of Mohamed Zubeir and the rest of the ilkodheers.

Next time you talk about the Sheikh tag me abaha wasse. Keep talking about us.

We live in your mind rent free.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Ogaden claiming Baardheere is like Mareexaan claiming the Hawd. @Fahad Yasin We can't take you seriously.

Only bimbo is the one you came from. Nacas nacas dhalay cagdheer. Reer Diini is greater than all of Mohamed Zubeir and the rest of the ilkodheers.

Next time you talk about the Sheikh tag me abaha wasse. Keep talking about us.

We live in your mind rent free.

Marehan are the most landheere, rulers of Jubaland, and all of this is only true on the.................

Internet:damn:

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan are the most landheere, rulers of Jubaland, and all of this is only true on the.................

Internet:damn:

Both. On the ground and on Social Media.

We are the rulers of Jubaland.

It's our mammul.

Go munch on some of KDF's leftovers you illegal garac.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
@Sheikh @nine like my brother @Ferrari mentioned, why don't you guys show the same passion and fight you have in you for Kismayo(which doesn't belong to you) & redirect that towards your stolen lands in Dhuusamareeb & Gelinsoor?:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
@Sheikh @nine like my brother @Ferrari mentioned, why don't you guys show the same passion and fight you have in you for Kismayo(which doesn't belong to you) & redirect that towards your stolen lands in Dhuusamareeb & Gelinsoor?:gucciwhat:
JONB

We have already mentioned migrations from those two places to Xamar and other parts of the south. MRX and HGs both lived in Gelinsoor and still do.

Next thing you know Marehan will be claiming the Bajuni islands. :drakelaugh:

Marehan will claim Jannah soon as well, walee waa yaab
Cool story bro. Can you tell us where Ogaden live in Jubaland?

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
JONB

We have already mentioned migrations from those two places to Xamar and other parts of the south. MRX and HGs both lived in Gelinsoor and still do.

Cool story bro. Can you tell us where Ogaden live in Jubaland?

I will Karbaash you some other time, I gotta get some shut eye. I was multitasking the other day, karbaashing you & your friends all while shuukansing a chick on snapchat:mjlaugh:.

One Ogaden man is equivalent to 10 sade boys in battle, must be why Ferrari held his own vs all of you by himself :ehh:

Sheikh

VIP
I will Karbaash you some other time, I gotta get some shut eye. I was multitasking the other day, karbaashing you & your friends all while shuukansing a chick on snapchat:mjlaugh:.

One Ogaden man is equivalent to 10 sade boys in battle, must be why Ferrari held his own vs all of you by himself :ehh:

You can't karbash no one. Only us can karbash you guys.

One Marehan man is equivalent to 100 cagdheers in combat.

Sheikh

VIP

Greener tropical lands are better than dusty lands. Kismayo is ours. Go run along KDF orphan.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

The only district Marehan have taken from us was Bardera and that was because of aabo siad, now that he's gone and cayr doesn't have your back anymore, who are you going to run to?:westbrookwtf: You can't cry to Ethiopia to remove Madobe anymore(but but he's an ONLF operative:liberaltears:) ONLF is legitimate now, you have no allies no one to lean on.

Lol, he this cuqdad ridden Marexaar mentions xaarwaadle and *****s. Both inferior to us in the ddsi, both irrelevant in our world. We routinely karbaash ***** in gaashaamo, in fact it is well known new recruits for liyu police are deployed into gaashaamo for target practice.:mjlaugh:

You speak of Ogadens as if we are rivals to you but truth be told you are an afterthought, we have kingdoms in the ddsi, nfd, and Jubaland to tend to. In fact didn't Abdullahi Yusuf aun said Mohamed zubeir is superior to all of Marehan. Be careful what you wish for:ufdup:. We are the landlords in Gedo as well, you as the tenant have not been taking good care of my land. Virtually no development whatsoever, we will hand you the eviction notice in the near future.:umad:. Marehan are desperate for another man's land, I noticed how it's those from Mudug barking for land they've no connection to, dhul raadis refugees :ohlord:
All your lands in Jubbaland are under Shabab control why are Og so preoccupied with Mx not one of our cities in Gedo are under Al-Shabaab occupation if you had any raganimo to liberate your lands we would of sat back and gladly let you keep power but OG are not fit to rule you had 6 years with no progress Axmad Madoobe must go:camby:

@nine said he hates his own reer abti because they are OGs, yall sure you wanna talk about cuqdad?:trumpsmirk:

Marehan are like cats in gg, cant do shit, lands lose, hg militias patrolling them etc.. they become lions once they reach Gedo.:mjlol:

As long as you are migrating to garbaharay, beledxaawo and buurdhuubo, welcome by all means leave all your lands and seek sanctuary but i better not see anyone with small teeth in the rest of Gedo.:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.