Word on the street is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So MX choose to ignore the situation in Abudwaaq?

I wonder why? why are you guys so scared to talk about this?

I cant take you serious when you claim that we live in parts of Gedo only. You are trolling :russ:
Trolling?:gucciwhat:

So now you want to claim all of Gedo for yourself? You live in three of the districts and share one. You do not live in the other three.

This mooryaan mindset is what you need in GG. Sad you only show this when it comes to Jland.:francis:

@Ferrari brings points and arguments, I see no trolling.
Have you ever heard of MX talking about what happened in GG?
They lose cities in the last 20 years, and no mention of this but the moment you mention kismaayo, they foam at the mouth saying kismayo is theirs. :gucciwhat:

This tells me one thing, if they get karbaashed hard, they shut their mouths.

It is when you talk to them and be nice to them that they make noise.

:trumpsmirk:

Trolling?:gucciwhat:

So now you want to claim all of Gedo for yourself? You live in three of the districts and share one. You do not live in the other three.

This mooryaan mindset is what you need in GG. Sad you only show this when it comes to Jland.:francis:
Name districs that we dont live in...

Gedodistricts.jpg

Name districs that we dont live in...

Gedodistricts.jpg

Baardheere(you are minority) Cawliyahans make majority here.
Ceelwaaq(you sparsely settle there) Reer cabdulle make majority here.
Doolow(you sparsely settle there) Reer cabdulle make majority here.

Now answer mine, why are parts of abudwaq being annexed by saleebaan? don't deflect.

Now answer mine, why parts of abudwaq being annexed by saleebaan? don't deflect.
:mjlol::deadosama:

:camby:You are proven troll dont mention Gedo again infront of me because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You are another lying booon.

:camby:

don't claim Gedo while I am here sxb.

I like how you ignored my question like @nine @Shaolin23 and the others have been doing so.
Your an cuqdad filled guy bro like I’ve said here before your the same guy who told me you like Caydiid and you dislike Siyaad Barre I doubt your even Darood sometimes did MX do something personal to you wanna talk about ?:kanyeshrug:

Your an cuqdad filled guy bro like I’ve said here before your the same guy who told me you like Caydiid and you dislike Siyaad Barre I doubt your even Darood sometimes did MX do something personal to you wanna talk about ?:kanyeshrug:

Why are you moving to Gedo in droves when this is happening in GG?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Have you ever heard of MX talking about what happened in GG?
They lose cities in the last 20 years, and no mention of this but the moment you mention kismaayo, they foam at the mouth saying kismayo is theirs. :gucciwhat:

This tells me one thing, if they get karbaashed hard, they shut their mouths.

It is when you talk to them and be nice to them that they make noise.

:trumpsmirk:

I don't care about GG. GG is a desert. 2 dusty cities doesn't mean anything to us. Kismayo is ours and there's nothing you can do about it kid.

We are the only karbashers that karbash you.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Now answer mine, why are parts of abudwaq being annexed by saleebaan? don't deflect.

This booon is lying again. Bardera is Reer Ugaas Sharmarke territory. Ceel Waaq Reer Hassan lives there. Dolow Reer Ahmed are there.

You have been refuted.

Farmaajo is orchestrating a coup against the rightful leader of Jubaland, Mujahid Ahmed Madobe. He orchestrated the recent cabinet reshuffle fiasco and purposefully fired Gen. Canood and appointed an Hawiye in his position to paint himself as a non Qabilst but the truth is he is as Qabilst as they come. He will use Gen Canood to lead a military coup using SNA troops & weapons vs Jubaland state but by the grace of Allah SWT they will fail. If their is one thing Madobe specializes in it is warfare. Stay tuned my friends
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
If this is true, Farmaajo waa libaax. Unfortunately, he is a miskiin :meleshame:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@nine ignore this guy he has a sick disease and obsession with Abudwaaq and Galgaduud.

Dabcasar wasnt even talking about Abudwaaq but a Rer Siyad Hussein deegaan called Bangeele which is on the border with Saleebaan. Basically on the outskirts of Bangeele hu2us did some coward attack. He keeps bringing it up as some sort of victory tor hu2us. Marexaan are the most fiercest warriors in GG we are completely surrounded by enemies, yet we still control Waqooyi Galgaduud.

In 91, it was Mareexaan vs everyone else yet we still came out on top. Dhuusomareeb wasn't suddenly lost, this tuulo had a migration to Xamar as most Rer Dhuusomareeb were Rer Kooshin and headed to Xamar to serve the MSB regime

Ignore this cuqdad ridden cagdheer who literally served Caydiid tea in 91 (Caasho Caydiid Jees) before being massacred and dumped in a river in Jalalaqsi by Xawaadle USC

Talk about being used and abused like a condom:siilaanyolaugh:

I can also talk about Garxajia humiliating your folk and taking your land and making you hunter gathers in Doolow, Danood, Gaashaamo which are all former caqdheer lands

Dont forget we took Baardheere from you folk under Talxe Warrior Group.:siilaanyosmile:

Fafaxdhuun, Buurdhuubo many fine landa where your Awliyahan were kicked out like the langaabs they are:siilaanyolaugh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@nine ignore this guy he has a sick disease and obsession with Abudwaaq and Galgaduud.

Dabcasar wasnt even talking about Abudwaaq but a Rer Siyad Hussein deegaan called Bangeele which is on the border with Saleebaan. Basically on the outskirts of Bangeele hu2us did some coward attack. He keeps bringing it up as some sort of victory tor hu2us. Marexaan are the most fiercest warriors in GG we are completely surrounded by enemies, yet we still control Waqooyi Galgaduud.

In 91, it was Mareexaan vs everyone else yet we still came out on top. Dhuusomareeb wasn't suddenly lost, this tuulo had a migration to Xamar as most Rer Dhuusomareeb were Rer Kooshin and headed to Xamar to serve the MSB regime

Ignore this cuqdad ridden cagdheer who literally served Caydiid tea in 91 (Caasho Caydiid Jees) before being massacred and dumped in a river in Jalalaqsi by Xawaadle USC

Talk about being used and abused like a condom:siilaanyolaugh:

I can also talk about Garxajia humiliating your folk and taking your land and making you hunter gathers in Doolow, Danood, Gaashaamo which are all former caqdheer lands

Dont forget we took Baardheere from you folk under Talxe Warrior Group.:siilaanyosmile:

Fafaxdhuun, Buurdhuubo many fine landa where your Awliyahan were kicked out like the langaabs they are:siilaanyolaugh:
There is something odd about this particular Cagdheer I know waa dad cuqdadeysan but when it comes MX he talks like a Issaq or Sacad which I can understand but Cagdheer with this much cuqdad is rare:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts