Word on the street is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Farmaajo is orchestrating a coup against the rightful leader of Jubaland, Mujahid Ahmed Madobe. He orchestrated the recent cabinet reshuffle fiasco and purposefully fired Gen. Canood and appointed an Hawiye in his position to paint himself as a non Qabilst but the truth is he is as Qabilst as they come. He will use Gen Canood to lead a military coup using SNA troops & weapons vs Jubaland state but by the grace of Allah SWT they will fail. If their is one thing Madobe specializes in it is warfare. Stay tuned my friends

Yiu can't orchestrate a coup when theres no government in jubaland . Farmaajo is the president of jubaland so he cant plan a coup

rudy.png
So what kastuumo is Madoobe gonna put on next?

If farmaajo does that, he will be exposed for the doqon he is and he won't succeed. Madoobe has fought for that place like 10 times. It won't happen.

:deadpeter: Under how many different types of kastuumos?:gladbron:
That doesnt matter. Politics change, alliances change. Keep up and quit the obsession with madoobe's nigis waryaa. They will throw you from the top of a building for such talks in somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't believe it. He'll be a hero for the neglected Marehan masses if he actually tries to over throw Madoobe regardless of the coup result.

That doesnt matter. Politics change, alliances change. Keep up and quit the obsession with madoobe's nigis waryaa. They will throw you from the top of a building for such talks in somalia.
From ICU to Shabab ally to "Maamul Goboleed President" Man what a history. Where is gonna flip flop next?!

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
A doqon can see what is happening. The mission of Gen Abdullahi Anod is to destabilize Jubaland and interrupt the GIDG meeting on 03/09/2018 taking place in Kismayo. Farmaajo is seeking to create a clan conflict between Mareexan and Ogaden by utilizing Somali military hardware and enabling his fellow clansmen by supporting this militia.

Think about it, the guy has been sitting on his ass for 1 year, and all of a sudden he has an appetite to take on Shabaab and managed to overrun them without them putting up much of a fight. He's marching to Kismayo to lock horns with Madobe. Farmajo has marked madobe to get got but he'll be the one biting the bullet

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't believe it. He'll be a hero for the neglected Marehan masses if he actually tries to over throw Madoobe regardless of the coup result.
Why can't he develop Gedo instead? I can't stand this Hutu mentality of obsessing over lands that aren't yours instead of developing what you already have. No other Darood do this, only hutus do.
:faysalwtf:
I think we need to reexamine their abtiris.
:reallymaury:

Why can't he develop Gedo instead? I can't stand this **** mentality of obsessing over lands that aren't yours instead of developing what you already have. No other Darood do this, only ****s do.
:faysalwtf: So Marehan does not live in Kismayo and it's surroundings are you high on crack? :wtf:
@Shaolin23 You see the Hawiye insult thrown in you were right :siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:faysalwtf: So Marehan does not live in Kismayo and it's surroundings are you high on crack? :wtf:
If you look at the history, you'll see that Kismayo was founded by Harti and then Ogaden joined shortly after. I honestly don't know where you guys came from.
:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Bal reer Jubbaland Mareexeen ama reer Gedo intee ku arkaan Hawiye waa yaab:what1: nine this is what gets taught in MJ homes MJ kids been hearing these conversation among their elders since 1999 “haaaa heeee waa iska hawiyeeeee ...Allah ba”ayee Kismayo may qabsadeen:ileycry::chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Aslong as he acknowledges the fact that Kismayo is a Harti city I’m all right with it

How is it a Harti city if Harti are a minority of the city? Kismayo is a Sade city and should acknowledged that way. Or there will be consequences.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Why can't he develop Gedo instead? I can't stand this **** mentality of obsessing over lands that aren't yours instead of developing what you already have. No other Darood do this, only ****s do.
:hmm:

Screenshot_20180819-145303_Gmail.jpg

:hemad:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Fam we already are developing the Green Valley of Gedo. This is not hutu mentality. This is our lands. And it's ours. Kismayo is our city and we will wipe out anyone that says otherwise.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How is it a Harti city if Harti are a minority of the city? Kismayo is a Sade city and should acknowledged that way. Or there will be consequences.
From Galkacyo to Kismayo, my relatives have been cursed with the the worst neighbours.
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.