Word on the street is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you hate your own family and you have the nerve to talk about cuqdad.

Smh

Booons have no honor, obviously. :chrisfreshhah:
Me and you have had different experiences. MRXs and OGs have cuqdad towards each other.
Ogaden have crazy cuqdad for me as a MRX and I have cuqdad for them too. They depise me and I despise them too. The feeling is mutual.

I think you understand

Last edited:
Nigga we are talking about your blood family. You can hate the rest of us if you want.

You are an upright walking dameer if you hate your family because of qabiil.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Horta why is it always Marehan niggas from Galgaduud barking & howling about Kismayo?:drakewtf:

Must be why reer Gedo hates reer GG:francis:. Reer gedo tend to be grateful & humble as they know they're guests in Jubaland, some are even loyal to Madobe but the cowards from Galgaduud who shiver & quiver at the sight of HG milita & avoid discussions regarding their stolen lands in GG are courageous when they step foot in Gedo and openly boastful in regards to Kismayo when they fail to even settle on the outskirts. Wallahi you couldn't make this shit up:drakekidding:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
All your lands in Jubbaland are under Shabab control why are Og so preoccupied with Mx not one of our cities in Gedo are under Al-Shabaab occupation if you had any raganimo to liberate your lands we would of sat back and gladly let you keep power but OG are not fit to rule you had 6 years with no progress Axmad Madoobe must go:camby:

Ahmed Madobe arrived through the barrel of a gun but was later on voted the leader of Jubaland sxb 500 delegates from jubadda hoose, jubadda dhexa, and Gedo chose him as the leader.

Marehan & development is an oxymoron, take a look at your neck of the woods in Gedo.:heh: Madobe will be re elected sxb & the first order of business is to continue breaking the backs of the Marehan division of Al Shabaab & continue making progress evicting squatters. :obama: Until then the status quo will remain

Last edited:
If we are amazed by the development in Dhoobley Bu'aale Afmadow Dhoobley how about we enlist in Harakatu Ras Kamboni Al-Jubba?:trumpsmirk:@Shaolin23

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@nine @Sheikh masha Allah gedo is the most diverse region in somalia masha Allah many tribes settle there

Garbahaarey
Sade/mareexaan, digil iyo mirifle

Baardheere
Harti, Absame(Ogadeen), Mareexaan iyo Raxaweyn

Buurdhuubo
Sade/Mareexaan, awrtable, leelkaase iyo dhisheshe, kaskiqabe

Luuq & Ganaane
Harti, Sade/mareexaan, Absame (Ogaadeen).

Buulo Xaawo
Sade/Mareexaan, harti, arab salaax

Faafxadhuun
Absame/Ogaadeen.

Doolow-Gedo
Sade/Mareexaan.

CeelWaaq
Geri koombe iyo Harti koombe, Garre, Mareexaan, Ogaadeen iyo Dagoodi.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
If we are amazed by the development in Dhoobley Bu'aale Afmadow Dhoobley how about we enlist in Harakatu Ras Kamboni Al-Jubba?:trumpsmirk:@Shaolin23

Security comes first:trumpsmirk:. The tuulos you mentioned is relatively safe compared to your tuulos in Gedo. Development will come after the threat of Al Shabaab has subsided, Fast forward to 0:33 the officer mentions how safe Afmadow is you can take a stroll in the middle of night, video is two years old but holds true til this day but can you do the same in Gedo recently Al Shabaab kidnapped a young girl after terrorizing the population in harbole.:gucciwhat:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/201...dnap-6-year-old-girl-in-gedo-somalia_c1796994

Not to mention the KDF routinely harasses you on the border:browtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ignore these idiots folks. Claiming Bardheere and other clearlyl Sade districts is simply living in a fantasy

Hypocrisy of These caaqdheers is they complain of Mudug Marehans but welcome OGs from Jigjiga, Kebridahare to Kismayu.

Rer Mudug has more right atleast in the same country.

Marehan is marehan you can never divide us

Ogadeen history of Kismaayo starts with uhuru kenyata and will end with the rightful owners taking back their lands from foreign invaders.

Time is up for madoobe, we will create such a maamul in jubbaland that it will last a 1000 Reich.

Heil general caanood, heil president jaale farmaajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending