Woman is critisized for prioritising cooking for her husband

Take it from someone who doesnโ€™t making 3 course meals for her man. No one wants a baby that canโ€™t help himself once in a blue moon.
I'd like to input something, the average man who's successful is probably health conscious, so is probably well versed in cooking and healthy eating etc. The average man also likes equity. People will start to question why they have to uphold gender roles if the other party isn't... men aren't expecting women to slave away at the kitchen and wait at his beck and call, but don't take a man for a fool. The alternative lifestyle is far too easier to obtain and has better ROi for women to be so greedy

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The caption is what is pissing women off "if you don't do it, another woman will"

Well, the truth is, women who do all of this and more, get cheated on all the time, and they get cheated on with women, who don't even make cereal for that man. Ha is waalina.
So you are basically promoting women not looking after their husbands because they will still cheat.

Imagine if us men said dont provide fully for your wife. Don't buy her anything nice or be kind to her. Because even if you do she will be ungrateful later on. Same logic.

That's not even the main point. The real point I'm trying to get at is why is there so much hostility towards this woman by feminists. All she done was say she is cooking for her husband and if she doesn't another woman will.

And all the feminists are having a field day saying she is a slave and her husband has hands and legs. If she wants to do extra nice things for her husband as love and mercy she shouldn't be shamed for it.
I think youโ€™re getting all types of women dragging her. The feminist who believes women shouldnโ€™t be doing that, the women who simply hate men and women like me who can see what this mentality eventually breeds.

The thing is, I believe cooking for a man that loves and provides for you is admirable. I often watch these โ€˜what I cook for my husbandโ€™ in a day vids and โ€˜what I pack for my husband for workโ€™ vids and see it as cute and take notes on recipes.

But the issue I have with this is video is that this girl is presenting her husband as some sort of man that will expect her to put the food on the table no matter what. I personally know of cases of women who have to make lots of food before delivering their babies because of how demanding their partners are. Itโ€™s all sunshine and happiness now, but years down the line when there are ups and downs, babies, illnesses and the list continues, a man that is used to always being cooked for no matter what isnโ€™t going to relent and I hate those types of men with a passion. Also, itโ€™s nothing but complaints and strife from the wife later on. All in all, these women canโ€™t keep up with those expectations when difficulties and busyness strikes.

Last edited:
I'd like to input something, the average man who's successful is probably health conscious, so is probably well versed in cooking and healthy eating etc. The average man also likes equity. People will start to question why they have to uphold gender roles if the other party isn't... men aren't expecting women to slave away at the kitchen and wait at his beck and call, but don't take a man for a fool. The alternative lifestyle is far too easier to obtain and has better ROi for women to be so greedy
Gender roles really and truly isnโ€™t equity. Thatโ€™s the real crux of the issue. Man works 8 hours and wife works around the clock when kids are under 5. Motherhood and pregnancy will always be more work than the modern work place.

mohamedismail

The thing is, I believe cooking for a man that loves and provides for you is admirable. I often watch these โ€˜what I cook for my husbandโ€™ in a day vids and โ€˜what I pack for my husband for workโ€™ vids and see it as cute and take notes on recipes.
Tbh, I've never understood this mindset of 'ill only do X if my husband loves and is good to me'. Imagine if men said I will only provide if my wife is good to me etc...

It would be bonkers. Islam tells us regardless of whether your spouse is good or not you have to fulfill your responsibilities.

The man has to provide and protect and the woman has to obey her husband and fulfill the household responsibilities. Islam doesn't put prerequisites of your spouse being 'nice or good' to you.

So you are basically promoting women not looking after their husbands because they will still cheat.

Imagine if us men said dont provide fully for your wife. Don't buy her anything nice or be kind to her. Because even if you do she will be ungrateful later on. Same logic.
No man of substance would ever jump and TikTok and record himself spoiling his wife and then captioning, if you donโ€™t provide for her, another man will.

Youโ€™ll mock it, heck so would I, so why should we women tolerate such displays of low self esteem from these women? How about their simply cook and clean for their men without recording it like all us do on a daily basis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you're feeding your husband like that, his getting a second wife.
I don't think that will happen. :) There can be no opponents when my potions are undetectable and potent.
A lot of mens love language is food. A good meal cooked by the wife is a symbol of love and gratitude towards us.
:francis: I assumed men loved to cook, and eating was my job. I guess I'll have to use weaponized incompetence. I know every trick to escape hard labour.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
People aren't criticizing her just for cooking; it's more about the fact that she's making food for her husband. On these platforms, there are some anonymous individuals who seem to harbor a lot of hatred for anyone who shows any form of submission to the opposite gender.

At the same time, I'm a bit confused about why she feels the need to broadcast this. Even if she's making food out of love and gratitude, I don't get why she has to let everyone know. Maybe she made him food earlier, or perhaps she did it in the morning โ€“ people seem to forget that there are a whole 24 hours in a day. It's likely that she recorded the video long before sharing it, maybe just to show off to those who might feel a bit left out in the relationship department.

Furthermore, there's a possibility that he prefers home-cooked meals, especially those crafted by his affectionate wife. It's conceivable that he communicated his desire the day before, prompting her to prepare the meal for him to enjoy while she's away.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I think youโ€™re getting all types of women dragging her. The feminist who believes women shouldnโ€™t be doing that, the women who simply hate men and women like me who can see what this mentality eventually breeds.

But the issue I have with this is video is that this girl is presenting her husband as some sort of man will expect her to put the food on the table no matter what. I personally know of cases of women who have to make lots of food before delivering their babies because of how demanding their partners are. Itโ€™s all sunshine and happiness now, but years down the line when there are ups and downs, babies, illnesses and the list continues, a man that is used to always being cooked for no matter what isnโ€™t going to relent and I hate those types of men with a passion. Also, itโ€™s nothing but complaints and strife from the wife later on. All in all, these women canโ€™t keep up with those expectations when difficulties and busyness strikes.
A real man wouldn't depend on his wife when she is heavily pregnant, my father used to cook and also clean, and wouldn't let my mother lift a single thing, eventually my grandmother came back from her trip and she took over.

I think you're projecting too much on a couple of lines, we also don't know if she practices what she preaches.

A real man wouldn't depend on his wife when she is heavily pregnant, my father used to cook and also clean, and wouldn't let my mother lift a single thing, eventually my grandmother came back from her trip and she took over.
Many Fobs donโ€™t generally cook whatsoever regardless of the condition of the wife. Thatโ€™s the culture and itโ€™s because theyโ€™re been raised in an environment that has rigid rules of women always having to make them food and how itโ€™s ceeb for men to be in the kitchen.
I think you're projecting too much on a couple of lines, we also don't know if she practices what she preaches.
Believe me, I know far too many women who after awhile complain. As for the girl in the vid who knows her situation. Im talking generally.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I don't think that will happen. :) There can be no opponents when my potions are undetectable and potent.

:francis: I assumed men loved to cook, and eating was my job. I guess I'll have to use weaponized incompetence. I know every trick to escape hard labour.
:mjlol:I pray for him, the sixir is strong in this one.

mohamedismail

No man of substance would ever jump and TikTok and record himself spoiling his wife and then captioning, if you donโ€™t provide for her, another man will.

Youโ€™ll mock it, heck so would I, so why should we women tolerate such displays of low self esteem from these women? How about their simply cook and clean for their men without recording it like all us do on a daily basis.
Wether a man will do it or not it is true regardless. If a man is not fulfilling his responsibilities of his wife wether it is emotionally, physically or financially there is a very high chance that woman will start looking elsewhere. It might even lead to infidelity.

This is why fulfilling the right of the wife/husband is so important in islam .

Wether a man will do it or not it is true regardless. If a man is not fulfilling his responsibilities of his wife wether it is emotionally, physically or financially there is a very high chance that woman will start looking elsewhere. It might even lead to infidelity.
Thatโ€™s besides the point. Weโ€™re talking about jumping on TikTok and saying that. Would you? If I donโ€™t do xyz, sheโ€™ll cheat? Really?
This is why fulfilling the right of the wife/husband is so important in islam .