Will the new talks be the last opportunity for Somaliland?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What's more delusional than Hawiye deciding the fate of Lasanod? I'm not even surprised you are in the state that you are in. Truly the biggest insult is Hawiye having an input in Lasanod. I'm telling you now, there can be no lower fate. This is a clan war, we are back to 1991.
No Hawiye won’t decide the fate of Laascaanood. FGS, SL and the IC will (of course hawiye politicians will have a decent say in this).

The only person who’s delusional here is the one who thinks any politician in Xamar is going to give SSC statehood lol.

No Hawiye won’t decide the fate of Laascaanood. FGS, SL and the IC will (of course hawiye politicians will have a decent say in this).

The only person who’s delusional here is the one who thinks any politician in Xamar is going to give SSC statehood lol.
just like The TNG with the UN support and Djibouti decided 4.5 that now Daaroods are part of it it was done without PL that why mx have more seats than mj. This SFG will reach a similar deal with SL in Djibouti. Yes PL can reject it and is free but the IC will accept it The UN, UK, EU and US. SL for them is a defecto state not under the SFG like PL when it comes to donor countries but now SL is losing this prestige bc of the Dhulbahante revolt waa inay iska gaaraan 🤣🤣

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Did Xamar give Puntland statehood?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
just like The TNG with the UN support and Djibouti decided 4.5 that now Daaroods are part of it it was done without PL that why mx have more seats than mj. This SFG will reach a similar deal with SL in Djibouti. Yes PL can reject it and is free but the IC will accept it The UN, UK, EU and US. SL for them is a defecto state not under the SFG like PL when it comes to donor countries but now SL is losing this prestige bc of the Dhulbahante revolt waa inay iska gaaraan 🤣🤣
PL against 4.5, goes ahead anyway. PL against Galmudug, goes ahead anyway. And now PL against IMF debt relief, lifting of arms embargo, new constitution and SL talks will all go ahead :manny:

The war can easily be reversed if potential negotiations with Somaliland go through because the darood militias have only managed to capture Lascanood and not much else. There’s also no such thing as SSC since the overwhelming majority of the land in SSC are still under Somaliland.

HSM already said this war will end in a conversation and not with the barrels of guns so you might as well save the lives of your boys.

Isaaq have everything to lose so it makes perfect sense why they’re in a such a rush to abandon their secession movement. They want to preserve Somaliland’s official borders and join back the union with the south as a whole.

For the Daroods here saying hawiye have no say in this and that, adeer get used to the program, we’re for the unity of the country by all means. We shall see if you move past lascacanood before the negotiations.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I hope so.

The ruling party UPD and former Damjadeed leaders like Abdikareem Guleed are building future political alliance with SL that is based on South-North coalition. This time SL is different thanks to the Laascaanood uprising as i mentioned back in January the last Isaaq card is to negotiate on North Somalia. The Isaaqs in Xamar say "we are ready before we lose Nothern Harti territories" hala dadajiyo🤣🤣

Isaaqs New Gorgortan: Ex british SL territory, North-South powersharing, Capital or the PM.

View attachment 264610
Current action to safe isaaq, we know all this HAG games, you want to save Isaaq from Darood. It seems IRIR still alive to me.

Just put in your mind HAG, if someone told you to drive car doesnt mean you own it. Somalia is share country. If you dont get this point, then lets break this curse country and life like we use to be in 1800s.

Stay in your African jungle and breed with African brothers Amisom. And dont ever shout like ****** for our help to fight Alkabaab.

The war can easily be reversed if potential negotiations with Somaliland go through because the darood militias have only managed to capture Lascanood and not much else. There’s also no such thing as SSC since the overwhelming majority of the land in SSC are still under Somaliland.
Name these places outside LA that idoorland control?

Isaaq have everything to lose so it makes perfect sense why they’re in a such a rush to abandon their secession movement. They want to preserve Somaliland’s official borders and join back the union with the south as a whole.
Delusional statement lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol, if Al Shabab dropped their khawarij ideology and said to the FGS we will unite with you to be build a peaceful Somalia as long as we rule Hiiraan, would you be a wadani? How would you feel after your sacrifice fighting against them? It’s clear now to me that all Hutus are my enemy including you. Nothing you plot will change shit unless you pick up the gun and fight us with your Irir brethren.
Xabsi guri baa nagu filan in aad ku jirto. Waqooyi oo Isaaq, koonfur oo hawiye, saxiixa caalamiga in aad tahay SLer, maxaa naga galay in ay askari SL ay joogta laascaanood. Macno anaga manoogu fadiso. Cod madaxweyne ee xamar lagu doorto in aadu laheen, intaas bis.

The Falistiini @World is one deluded dhoocil, kulaha "it's clearly to me Hawiyes are my enemy" kkkkk, since when did Hawiyes ever not become your enemies, Hawiyes enemies are daroods and that includes you Falistiinis.

Hawiyes will never and I say ever, aid , support or even recognize your Falistiini ssc project, just last week SFG send elders to your bombarded Lascanod and the week after officially declared an envoy to be send to Hargeisa, it's obvious by now where the road is heading and that is an Somaliland under Mogadishu that is intact that rules all its Northern Territory including your wetdream fantasy Falistiini state ssc.

The Falistiini @World is one deluded dhoocil, kulaha "it's clearly to me Hawiyes are my enemy" kkkkk, since when did Hawiyes ever not become your enemies, Hawiyes enemies are daroods and that includes you Falistiinis.

Hawiyes will never and I say ever, aid , support or even recognize your Falistiini ssc project, just last week SFG send elders to your bombarded Lascanod and the week after officially declared an envoy to be send to Hargeisa, it's obvious by now where the road is heading and that is an Somaliland under Mogadishu that is intact that rules all its Northern Territory including your wetdream fantasy Falistiini state ssc.
please say hg next time. the rest of hawiye do not care for daroods outside the rare times a darood president comes to Mogadishu and causes annoyance there . hg are the only hawiye that border darood so the anomisty is there and understandable especially with mj/mx. for the rest of us, daroods are barely in close contact with us so they are not our constant enemy per say

please say hg next time. the rest of hawiye do not care for daroods outside the rare times a darood president comes to Mogadishu and causes annoyance there . hg are the only hawiye that border darood so the anomisty is there and understandable especially with mj/mx. for the rest of us, daroods are barely in close contact with us so they are not our constant enemy per say

Abgaals are non factors within Hawiye outside Mogadishu, so in terms of representatives in Somaliweyne political spectrum it's HG=Hawiyes.

World

VIP

Hawiyes will never and I say ever, aid , support or even recognize your darood ssc project, just last week SFG send elders to your bombarded Lascanod and the week after officially declared an envoy to be send to Hargeisa, it's obvious by now where the road is heading and that is an Somaliland under Mogadishu that is intact that rules all its Northern Territory including your wetdream fantasy Falistiini state ssc.
Why would I need your aid or support when you can’t even free Ceelbur with the help of Hawadle, Abgaal, HG, PSF, SNA, Macawiisley, Danab, Gorgor, Turkey, America, Eritrean troops and AMISOM? I don’t need to rely on anyone except my fellow Harti unlike you.

Do you hear yourself, do you think thousands of idoors are dying just so they can raise the blue flag in Hargeisa?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Abgaals are non factors within Hawiye outside Mogadishu, so in terms of representatives in Somaliweyne political spectrum it's HG=Hawiyes.
horta why do u love intra Hiraab isku dir. even worse you were insulting Cayr, you need a new nigis. you do not represent HG. Abgaal waa madaxda Hawiye, their influence goes beyond Xamar

horta why do u love intra Hiraab isku dir. even worse you were insulting Cayr, you need a new nigis. you do not represent HG. Abgaal waa madaxda Hawiye, their influence goes beyond Xamar

Dhoocilyahow before you dare speak to me, first spit out the Abgaal cumm you are gargling in your mouth you nasty low IQ fock.

Also when did I even insult abgaals in my posts above, all I stated is 100% correctable facts that Abgaals have no influence outside Mogadishu, but apparently this is something beyond your retarded intellectual capacity.

Next time you come for me dhoocilyahow, try to use bare minimum of your intellectual capacity to understand the posts you are responding to and forgodsake wash off that dried Abgaal cumm stain of your mouth.

:pachah1: Abgaal waa madaxda Hawiye kulaha the low IQ cuck, walahi what an beg.

This was @World, cuqdad Hawiye made him go against his interest
1680718390439.png

I don't know what has changed for him to be demanding our support for Sool iyo Sanaag state. You came into our affairs first ku taageerimayno, ee calaacalka naga dhaaf. And damn [USER=20574]@bidenkulaha prediction manifesting in front of our eyes waw.

:ohreally:

Last edited:

World

VIP
This was @World, cuqdad Hawiye made him go against his interest
View attachment 264678
I don't know what has changed for him to be demanding our support for Sool iyo Sanaag state. You came into our affairs first ku taageerimayno, ee calaacalka naga dhaaf. @bidenkulaha prediction manifesting in front of our eyes waw.

:ohreally:
How does it feel that instead of getting Benadir state, Benadir will be getting federal representation based on 4.5?

Keep crying, i’ve never said i wanted your support in the first place.

How does it feel that instead of getting Benadir state, Benadir will be getting federal representation based on 4.5?

Keep crying, i’ve never said i wanted your support in the first place.

Hehe 4.5 kulahaa, niyahow adkeysi dambo lahaw, I thought you were happy as long as no Banaadir state.

:gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts